It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open challenge to all US Citizens / Voters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Yep. BLM is just the latest chapter in a continuous fight for equality in the criminal justice system.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: enlightenedservant

In other words, I don't see what your post has to do with what I said.

If before obama there was no "blm" and now there is one....I can only imagine what hillarys administration will do for minorities.
She does carry hot sauce you know.

Yawn. So you ignored everything I actually posted. What's the point in even talking to you?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

yep
they state so on their site

wow really?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

LOL

You posted how minorities will feel better under hillary
I commented that if they feel now like they have to make BLM then I can imagine how wonderful things under hillary will be.

I actually read what you posted.
record murders in chicago
a new social movement created
and you have the gall to post how minorities will feel safer

hope they dont get too much safer

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

LOL

You posted how minorities will feel better under hillary
I commented that if they feel now like they have to make BLM then I can imagine how wonderful things under hillary will be.

I actually read what you posted.
record murders in chicago
a new social movement created
and you have the gall to post how minorities will feel safer

hope they dont get too much safer

Look, I've said this countless times already, there are plenty of threads that deal with debating and argument and I don't want THIS one to be diluted by this back and forth one-upmanship....please, if that's your intent, take it to U2U or a thread ideally suited for it - I'm asking nicely.
edit on 7-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
If Trump wins he will likely have control of both Houses. That means tax reform will be implemented. The political will to lower taxes on the middle and upper middle will be there. It is a painful experience having to pay 30% tax when majority pay nothing or actually make money by being poor with huge refund checks. They love tax season! Big fat check is coming direct deposit to them. Me, I have to write those checks every single year and they are more and more. Same with the ACA. Every year so far I pay more and more while many pay next to nothing or nothing. It would be a big game changer for me and my family financially.

you do have the option to stay out of the ACA, you can buy your own insurance with a private company....like my wife and I have. if you are writing "big, fat" checks each year to the tax man, then you have "big, fat" income.....if you are paying a 30% percent tax on your federal income, you are in a tax bracket far above a poor persons.

I call B.S. on the above post

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Ha--any time. In fact, almost all of the time. I try to give thoughtful responses on ATS in every thread that I participate, but many times, if not most, it gets lost on the eyes of the reader, and they just think that I'm out to pick a fight (which, admittedly, I sometimes am, but with thoughtful responses nonetheless).

And, yes, sadly, nearly every political post will devolve into ideological stupidity--why should yours be any different?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Indeed, this is true!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join