It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful Trump campaign ad targets global political establishment.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I'm not dealing with hear says.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Go Trump!!! I just wish he had Jill Stein as VP, I really like her. I wasn't originally for Trump but cmon, its not JUST Hillary and her non caring placing the country at risk of all kinds of stuff, its the whole taking over the country with a one sided view with no accountability for illegal actions that anyone else would be charged for. IM VOTING TRUMP TOMORROW MORNING.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The last time a politician tried to take the power away from the globalists and give it back to the people, he had his head blown off in public.

JFK was way smarter and way more talented than Trump will ever be. Trump may sound good, but he has no chance to make the true change he is talking about. This is nothing more than election rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Hearsay???

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Actions speak louder than words. That goes for all political ads. Advertising including political ads are used to sell a product or a candidate. Have you ever bought a product that doesn't do what it says it does? How many presidents in the past have reneged on their campaign promises? Trump is no different and is playing to the anger of the American public.

If Donald Trump lead his business and life as a true and honest example of how he would lead the U.S., I may be able to trust his ads and his message. Unfortunately, his numerous failed and questionable business practices, taking advantage of using donations to gain political favors, his bigotry, his misogyny, habitual lying, poor temperament and his numerous other undesirables, conflicts with his message and gives me and many other sensible voters a clear and negative picture of Donald Trump.

Trusting Donald Trump is like trusting a bully you grew up in high school. You know he's arrogant and he clearly displays his poor character. Yet one day you think he's being sincere. You believe his BS, but he ends up knocking you to the ground. In the end, Donald Trump has always been for Donald Trump. He's so full of his ego, he has to emblazon his name on many of his real estate investments including his plane and helicopter. Some may think this is a good marketing strategy, but a personal last name once riddled in scandal can be a quick downfall for any business. Trump is already experiencing some of that backlash.

In the end It amazes me how some voters can simply ignore these huge red flags about Donald Trump. What's even worst is how women can even support this guy after the personal attacks he's levied against women. It's like a battered wife staying in a bad relationship. Lets be honest guys, If this was a women running for president who attacked men like Trump has, men everywhere would be calling her every vulgar word and than some. She wouldn't be getting more than 1% of the male vote!

I like the ad, but it conflicts with Trump's true colors he's displayed throughout his campaign and in his everyday life.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oh wow a commercial designed and created to sell a product; complete with soundbytes, stirring music and a demagogue saying all the right things... I suppose I'd better buy right away.

Who knew all we had to do to save a dwindling completely rotten system was tick a box and go home? Am sold!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I like the ad. I like the message.

I do not believe Trump really wants to fix these problems.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch
Go Trump!!! I just wish he had Jill Stein as VP, I really like her. I wasn't originally for Trump but cmon, its not JUST Hillary and her non caring placing the country at risk of all kinds of stuff, its the whole taking over the country with a one sided view with no accountability for illegal actions that anyone else would be charged for. IM VOTING TRUMP TOMORROW MORNING.

You said the other day you have voted twice for Donald Trump,so this makes it number three?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join