It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation... Can someone tell me precisely what this IRS doc is saying?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The next Podesta leak has something interesting in it....

So tried to look up what the IRS has to say about private spending and 501(c)(3) type foundations.
IRS Document on 501(c)(3)

From what I can read from the first few pages, the build of the Clinton Foundation does not allow the Clintons to use the Foundation for personal benefit in terms of services rendered or money paid. As such it would excempt the Foundation from not paying taxes if they used any of the money for fx. daily life (say a wedding) or just getting by.

With that in mind, shouldn't that raise some questions about this email and attachment?

Podesta email ID: 54598

Please download the attachment to the mail. On the very top of the document the following is stated from non other than Cheryl Mills:

WJC Infrastructure Model
January 13, 2012

President Clinton’s support infrastructure currently is designed to support him in the following activities:

Personal activity (friends, family, household, finances);
Political activity (campaign, national party, state party, political fundraising);
For-profit activity (paid speeches, books, advisory consulting services);
Non-profit activity (Clinton Foundation and affiliated entities; other non-profits);
Former President official activity (U.S. and foreign governments).

At the same time we have the Clinton Foundation currently stating on their website that they are:

Is the Foundation a partisan, political organization?

No. Both in legal standing as a 501(c)(3) organization, and in practice, the Foundation is apolitical. We serve only the millions of people around the world whose lives we seek to improve. In fact, the Foundation has a long tradition of working across the aisle. This has included work, first with President George H.W. Bush and later George W. Bush, in response to natural disasters in the Indian Ocean, New Orleans and Haiti; the establishment of the Presidential Leadership Scholars Program; and countless commitment makers and featured speakers at CGI.

AND even more funny (not haha):

Do the Clintons receive any income or personal expense reimbursement from the Foundation?

No. President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton, who serve on the Board of Directors, do not take a salary from the Clinton Foundation and receive no funding from it. Secretary Clinton did not take a salary when she served on the Board of Directors.

edit on 7/11/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'm sure it's one of the many things being looked at in the FBI investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

At least - it better be.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Sadly, no.
Code 6103 prevents many from commenting on this, right now anyway.

Buck

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If the alleged Chelsea wedding paid for by foundation funds is in question then that's most likely not allowed. Just my take though as an average, non lawyer person.

Now if the wedding took place in and was training for poor people in Africa to learn how to plan and cater a wedding then it might be applicable.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It would take a real IRS audit. Never going to happen. Tomorrow is the real audit. We are going to find out if Americans are fine with fraud and corruption on the highest level which I feel slightly confident they are. 70% of the country live paycheck to paycheck. Most of them are fine with anyone who promises them anything they did not earn.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
But the thing that gets me... "Personal activity (friends, family, household, finances);

According to the IRS document, incidental occurances can be allowed, that there is very specific.
Cheryl Mills is litterally writing that he's using it to finance his everyday life.

Which in turn would remove tax excemption.

top topics

join