It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nate Silver: Hillary Could Lose the Electoral Vote

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Hillary lost this one, I don't know if it is because she is weak or her supporters are weak, probably both. You cant win presidency when your only supporters are hood rats, illegals and low class scum.

It seems half the country want change but there is this wall of people that know that change will hurt them lb for lb and they carry more electoral votes. The poor and corporate America would get rocked for sure. They want to keep things just the way they are. Free healthcare, other forms of welfare, labor unions, corporate raiders...Trump is their worse nightmare. The middle and upper middle however would fair much better. It's really class warfare with them middle and middle getting squeezed at both ends.

Would the middle and upper classes REALLY fair better with a 35% tarrifs on imports, single payer option, min wage hike and maternity leave???

They wouldn't lose it all or anything, and the increased revenue for the poor and lower middle classes would definitely increase sales, even if prices rose....

Trump is pretty far right on immigration, but on every other issue he is WAY farther left than any republican in a generation.

Same with HRC..she is a corporate hack that is WAY right compared to the base line democrat.

I think whoever wins will piss off their own party far more than the opposition...

Hell I've always thought the 2 terms for GOP ,then 2 terms for the dems was very mathematically improbable..but looks like if the dems win the election. It will still be a republican president, lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I posted to ATS over the weekend about this Electoral College voter who says he's not casting his voter for Hillary, even if she wins Oregon. Didn't want to be partially responsible for the chaos that a Clinton presidency would bring to this country.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I've been actively advocating that we need to abolish the electoral college and go to a popular vote for the president.

The thing is that we're not a democracy, per se, but we should be voting in a democratic fashion for president like we do with every other elected official in America (for the most part) in order to elect the officials who will represent us.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
November 8, 2016

In his WISDOM, Nate Silver proclaims today that the polls are not as reliable this year, as in past elections.

www.breitbart.com...

Were the polls "reliable" before 2016?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join