It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tactical Response Group in Australia what they have done to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
what has been happening to me in the last 4 years.
Living these 4 years have been the hardest in my whole life just for a period of a couple of months of bad judgment before then I was a law abiding man that did charity work and lived a clean life in Coffs Harbour about 11 years and after that I decided to go and live in Sydney where I lived clean up until I ran off the rails for a couple of months where I caught the attention of the TRG in Sydney in this period I had lost myself, but after I came to my senses I threw everything in the bin and lived clean again. Started working out and taking care of my Ebay business, I was going to try and turn that business into a full time job but the TRG had other ideas and kept breaking into my house and drugged my food.
After drinking the milk I would fall asleep straight away and also my food had the same drugs I did some experiments with the stray cats out the front by giving them a saucer of milk they would fall asleep within 15min after drinking. This went on for about 8 months, I was tied all the time and would sleep for 2 days straight sometimes. I was always sleepy. That started effecting my business and friendships and my life in general, so I got mad and spat the dummy because I knew it was the TRG messing with my life, so I rung them and abused them on the phone called them names then hung up. So that is when things escalated quickly after that I smelled gas and felt the chemicals on my funiture and after about 2 weeks my whole house was too toxic to stay in, so I packed my car with whatever I could into my car and ran to Perth to get away from theses guys and plan to start all over again, I left everything behind my furniture, bedding fridge, washing machine all white goods, everything. After I arrived in Perth I stayed with mum and then it started all over again but it became worse than I experienced in Sydney. Both mum and I heard the TRG on the roof late at night doing something, after that there was a gas smell that you could taste, also the water had a funny taste like metal, when this all happened I got sick again and knew what was going on, The TRG have been doing the same thing to me at every residents I move too for the last four years. The gas can turn me into a frail old man in four days with sore joints, swollen kidneys, headaches and disorientation. I have been living a very horrible existence sleeping on the street just to get away from the poisons. scrubbing washing and cleaning every time the TRG break into my bedroom, I also have to throw out all the food. This is what I don't understand, I have been marked for death buy the TRG for this small insident 4 years ago, something doesn't add up, I don't use drugs I have never sold drugs none of my friends and family take drugs nor do I steal, so why would I be marked for death in this way, something has gone wrong, I don't know what went wrong to get me in this position but I do know that if you leave the decision to kill somebody up to the TRG innocent people are going to die at the hands of a warped and corrupt few. this is not a joke the TRG are dishing out capital punishment in Australia and this is one of the ways they do it

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Doozied

So you say you " ran off the rails" early in all this, did you happen to be doing meth when you ran off the rails? because this is sort of when meth does to a person turning them to be very paraniod even after quiting, hard to believe an org would go after someone for no reason at all,

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Sydney will do that to ya!!

I'm from 35 k's west of there, it was tough, just follow your gut and stay smart.

Btw ,TRG stands for Tactical Response Group.... Response being the keyword here, means a reaction, from your action.

The part about the milk is off, chunky in parts.I'm not used to this forum, but parts of this story smell fermented.

Of course we could always put this down to severe dehydration with possible Lyme disease.
edit on 7/11/2016 by scubagravy because: because

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: wissy
a reply to: Doozied

So you say you " ran off the rails" early in all this, did you happen to be doing meth when you ran off the rails? because this is sort of when meth does to a person turning them to be very paraniod even after quiting, hard to believe an org would go after someone for no reason at all,

yes it was meth that I was cooking only for about 5weeks, I did 5 cooks a gram each week, but that was 4years ago and I don't do drugs anymore

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
Sydney will do that to ya!!

I'm from 35 k's west of there, it was tough, just follow your gut and stay smart.

Btw ,TRG stands for Tactical Response Group.... Response being the keyword here, means a reaction, from your action.

The part about the milk is off, chunky in parts.I'm not used to this forum, but parts of this story smell fermented.

Of course we could always put this down to severe dehydration with possible Lyme disease.
This is a very short hand version of what has been happening to me in the last 4 years, there is a lot more that has happened but it would take a book to tell the whole story

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Mental illness, please check yourself in for help before you hurt someone or perhaps yourself... yeesh.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: E92M3
Mental illness, please check yourself in for help before you hurt someone or perhaps yourself... yeesh.
Sounds like something TRG would say, don't be so nieve

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: E92M3
Sounds like something TRG would say, don't be so nieve

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Sounds like paranoia to me. If you doubt that, I suggest you install a hidden camera pointing at your fridge. Surely the camera will catch them poisoning your food if it's true.
edit on 7-11-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join