It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the email codeword scandal say about people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I've read a lot about "pizza parties" and the like. It creeps me out, and something seems very wrong with it. However, I believe if one thinks of the supposed codewords as representing different types of drugs (and drug-related activities) then the emails could make as much sense as they do with any other theory. The thing that bothers me about the interest in the supposed codewords is that people's concern for the supposed victims only seems to be politically motivated. Why do I think that?

As I tried to point out in the threads linked below, humanity has a blind spot when it comes to child brides and other types of forced marriages. There is very little concern for that type of child abuse in most of the world.

Why are child brides a blind spot for humanity?

'Selling' Children Is a Radical Form of Religion

Concerning the United States, I believe it's been proven beyond any doubt that Child Protective Services kidnaps children.

When CPS Kidnaps Children for Money

Child Sex Trafficking through Child “Protection” Services Exposed – Kidnapping Children for Sex

What's my point? People went berserk over supposed innuendo concerning something they believe could point to child abuse. I believe the outrage was primarily due to political reasons. How did I reach that conclusion? Based on my experience and judgment, most of the same people who flipped out over the email codeword scandal overlook the concrete, definite examples of child abuse above constantly and/or never mention them.

Do they really care about children?
edit on 7-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Can we all just bin society and start over?
Children in foster care have been abused in Australia too.
It must be more than frustrating for those good people who work in protective services and indeed the decent foster parents.
I run out of things to say when it comes to child abuse because it does my head in.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Can we all just bin society and start over?
Children in foster care have been abused in Australia too.
It must be more than frustrating for those good people who work in protective services and indeed the decent foster parents.
I run out of things to say when it comes to child abuse because it does my head in.

The things that people will do to children is, almost, unbelievable. We are fortunate, locally, to have very caring and compassionate child care workers.
When the atrocities are occurring within one's own family, which is my personal experience, it can shake you to the core.
For many reasons.
How will these poor children, nephews in my case, ever rebuild their lives and heal?
Can we help to break the cycle of abuse?
How could be this be happening in front of me and I not even realize?
What sort of monsters are walking among us?

Nothing surprises me anymore with regards to children and abuse that is happening. I would lean toward believing it because I seen the unbelievable with my own eyes.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I know what it says about the Clintons.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

it tells me that some people have been practicing mental gymnastics

new topics

top topics

join