It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What on earth can I do with 350kg of marshmallows?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
That sounds like a cool dog.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Nice to see you back. Seems like ages.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Make a small-scale model of a farm, as it always seems like the plastic-wrapped hay-bales, look like giant marshmallows.
Used to tell the kids that they were marshmallow-farms.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Been a while, I sent you an email a while back?

Only here off topic now, learned my lesson with the big boys arguments and will keep it light hearted, friendly and fun from now on!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Only here off topic now, learned my lesson with the big boys arguments and will keep it light hearted, friendly and fun from now on!

Yes I got it, sorry, I've got another kid and have be3rm all over the place. I rarely log into the email. I'll install it on this phone now! Happy ATSing.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Yes I got it, sorry, I've got another kid and have be3rm all over the place. I rarely log into the email. I'll install it on this phone now! Happy ATSing.

Congratulations mate! I have inherited 5 of the things but all between 12 and 20 so a bit busy myself right now

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I didn't read through the thread but here's a company that made a s'mores flavored stout. IDK says they put a 100lbs of marshmallows "in the kettle" not very detailed but apparently doable.

www.gristbrewingcompany.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Sorry im gunna chime in again...

350 kgs of em, they must take up alot of space, like a trucks worth, and i mean the actual size of a truck!

Got any pics? I dont think ive seen such a sweet sight!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I have a dump load of peanuts to and have been thinking about home made peanut butter if anyone has any hints on that?

Almost too obvious. Peanut butter marshmallow fudge. Maybe not 700 lbs worth, but if I had surplus peanuts and marshmallows, that's definitely the direction I';d head with part of it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Put the kids to work painting them and stringing them together thus making the marshmallow equivalent of paper chains. Then flog them on eBay as Christmas decorations.

How tasteful and festive.

Should you have any left over, you might give a thought to all those suffering from the strain of living with noise pollution. I think small marshmallows would make excellent ear plugs.

Have you considered taking out a licence for a market stall for those times when you have stock that is within its sell by date? I think some markets have spots for 'casuals'.

Further thought. I wonder if some marshmallows stuck to the bottom of a pair of boots would provide insulation for someone undertaking electrical work?
edit on 9-11-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Make a bed and sleep in them?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join