It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What on earth can I do with 350kg of marshmallows?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Assemble them into a life size Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and then you and the kids can burn the son of a bitch to hell.

I should have thought of that, we just had bonfire night over here and as I said they burn really well...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I think they work as bait for fishing.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I should have thought of that, we just had bonfire night over here and as I said they burn really well...

Make sure you put it on your feed/channel which is what I hear people do to help get themselves a reality program or just laughed at by other idiots.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
A quick google confirms this, I might speak to a few local angling supply shops and see if I can flog some

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

hoew about you share the love and give them to the less forutnate for christmas. you dont need them, think about what to do with them shows you dont need them. Then writing a thread on what to do with them doubles up the the idea you dont need them.

give them to homeless and have good karma for the day

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

A quick google confirms this, I might speak to a few local angling supply shops and see if I can flog some

stop thinking about your self and give them to someone

grr- i replied to myself
edit on MondaythkMon, 07 Nov 2016 06:21:50 -0600America/Chicago1Monday2016201650 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

hoew about you share the love and give them to the less forutnate for christmas. you dont need them, think about what to do with them shows you dont need them. Then writing a thread on what to do with them doubles up the the idea you dont need them.

give them to homeless and have good karma for the day

As I said earlier in the thread they cannot go to an official organisation due to pointless rules, We have given loads away to neighbours and family ect and a mate took a load to give to homeless people when he can but there is so much that we are struggling and if we do not take them the whole lot goes into landfill and is wasted, the deal is we get all of it but have to take the lot and cannot pick and choose. Some is better than others and we got 2 pallets of really healthy pearl barley ready meals that is keeping a fair few skint families going at the moment but giving it all away is just not an option or we would not have it in the first place.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
good that you have done the rest. Can always give it to a homeless guy i suppose rt=ather than a company.

but you done alot more than most will already so thats brilliant
much better than you have giving them decent food than sugary rubbish. if i was homless id accept anything

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The thread was about finding how not to waste them not gloating like Smaug sat atop a mountain of sugar!

As you can imagine there is a limit as to how much someone can and will take, give a homeless guy a few bags and he gets a quick sugary treat but offer him a few dozen packs and he has to say no as where can he store them?

Even those on a tight budget are limited to the amount they can store and are willing to eat when something like marshmallows, if it's dried noodles or something it's not really an issue even if past the sell by date and we have loads of those as well in an outbuilding but have to keep making space for more stuff and these damn marshmallows are just getting in the way...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Mix with a few thousand litres of hot chocolate and feed the world - I dunno what you would do with that many marshmallows. Make a bonfire?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

stop thinking about your self and give them to someone

grr- i replied to myself

They are my marshmallows though!!

As said earlier I gave loads away and paid for the fuel to collect them and disposed of the packaging and humped them off the back of the trailer and carried them to MY outbuilding using MY electric, why can I not sell some as fish bait to earn a few quid!!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

you did, i wrote that before i read your responce ,thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

could you put them in jars and a have a "how many marshmellows in the jar" competiton

if they win they could recieve x1 whole marshmellow

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

could you put them in jars and a have a "how many marshmellows in the jar" competiton

if they win they could recieve x1 whole marshmellow

That is a fine idea apart from the single marshmallow prize bit, I am trying to get rid of the damn things remember!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

haha
its christmas.. x2 marshmellows
good luck anyway

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

That is a fine idea apart from the single marshmallow prize bit, I am trying to get rid of the damn things remember!

I think the weight conversion may be lost on some people. 350 kilos is 771 pounds. That is over 1/3 of a ton of marshmallows.

You cannot onesie twosie these away.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
you could donate some to a child care center or the like.... surely even if they don't want to feed them to the kids, they could come up with some kind of craft project with them or something.

buy a ton a graham crackers and such and start making gingerbread houses for christmas...

have a bon fire party

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think the weight conversion may be lost on some people. 350 kilos is 771 pounds. That is over 1/3 of a ton of marshmallows.

You cannot onesie twosie these away.

Thanks for the clarification and conversion, we are talking multiple pallets here not an over filled cupboard!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
go to Toys R us and get marshmallow shooter guns. go outside and go bonkers with the teens. And because they are sugar they will dissolve with the next rain. Your local wildlife may possibly end up with diabetes, but its what I would do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join