It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Did the Clinton's assassinate Vince Foster and Ron Brown?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
As a refresher course for any dems hiding in the closet, a few months ago, just after Hillary cleared the FBI probe, the Clinton gang killed 5 men who had wronged her. That makes the total deaths involved with the Clinton’s at around 114.

example:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Lame comeback. You make claims, show your sources. You've been here over 6 1/2 years and you don't know that? I'm not going to look for a needle in a haystack just to see if you're right.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Lame comeback. You make claims, show your sources. You've been here over 6 1/2 years and you don't know that? I'm not going to look for a needle in a haystack just to see if you're right.

I see you didnt read my post... Secondly dial down the drama.

and yeah stop being lazy and do some research on your own. You have been here for 9 years and you are unable to research information on a topic your interested in?
edit on 7-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

When I post, I do research. I don't use lame excuses for NOT doing it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

When I post, I do research. I don't use lame excuses for NOT doing it.

I didnt make an excuse.. Your the one who went all drama demanding I post sources, which I did in response to your demand. Now go educate yourself.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Never occurred to you to do your own research?

Really?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Really?

The art of deflection. Mastered by all Hillary supporters!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Really?

Just smile and nod... They don't know any better. if they did they might be more up to date on the Vince Foster info released from the national archives.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Samuelis

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
This is why the Republicans are failing. Their entire campaign is 'Hillary is evil, let's build a wall, and empty the swamp!'. Jeez. Time to get a life guys. Maybe next time you talk about policies.

Lol its drain the swamp you tard. Go away and let the grown-ups talk.

grown-ups?......hahahahahahahahaha....best joke of the day

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Samuelis
I thought this deserved a thread of its own.. Twitter is exploding with this right now.

Twitter and Wikileaks were both taken down soon after this landed.

-----

DNC Leak 2, Email ID 1643150
Re: [Analytical & Intelligence Comments] Polish plane crash
I had never heard that, I thought Vince Foster was the only person the
Clinton's killed. How naive I was.

Why would Hillary have HER LOVER (Vince Foster) killed?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Throes

Really?

Just smile and nod... They don't know any better. if they did they might be more up to date on the Vince Foster info released from the national archives.

The release which specifically states there were no prints on the gun and that this was not a suicide?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There has been a recent update in the case and it is not all good. Things did start to move forward again as Trey Gowdy worked to get an order for the body of Vince Foster to be exhumed. An autopsy was performed with the cause of death changed from suicide to murder.

Then in true Clinton style, the body was stolen and found burnt out in an ambulance not too far from where it was stored. Donald Trump was not happy and fired the the director of the Forensic department where the body was being examined.

More information can be found at link

edit on 25-3-2017 by kwakakev because: edit link

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
There has been a recent update in the case and it is not all good. Things did start to move forward again as Trey Gowdy worked to get an order for the body of Vince Foster to be exhumed. An autopsy was performed with the cause of death changed from suicide to murder.

Then in true Clinton style, the body was stolen and found burnt out in an ambulance not too far from where it was stored. Donald Trump was not happy and fired the the director of the Forensic department where the body was being examined.

100% fake and bs story.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Source of that article is thelastlineofdefense.org. A quick review of top trending articles are all bogus. For example Ken Starr did not just die in a plane crash.

As to the OP, I have no doubts Foster was suicided.
edit on 25-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Looking into the story a bit more, one would expect more news coverage with Vince Foster being exhumed. There is a lot of smoke with this case so maybe it is just some wishful thinking. If there was a serious investigation going on into the Clinton’s then I would not expect the media to say much until the charges are filled.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Chadwickus

Looking into the story a bit more, one would expect more news coverage with Vince Foster being exhumed. There is a lot of smoke with this case so maybe it is just some wishful thinking. If there was a serious investigation going on into the Clinton’s then I would not expect the media to say much until the charges are filled.

Strange case indeed, so far all I've heard is a couple of days ago the body of Vince was exhumed and today another article saying the body was stolen and the ambulance set on fire with his body in was found a few miles from the morgue?

LT Col. James McFitting, head of the hospital’s forensics lab, told reporters in his office that Foster had not one but two gunshot wounds, both of which would have been fatal. There would be no way he could have pulled the trigger himself a second time. The wounds were also in the back of his head, meaning unless he reached all the way around to make it look like a murder and fired two identical guns at the same time, the original story was impossible.

Heres a link: newsfeedhunter.com...

Wikipedia - en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-3-2017 by oxford because: edit think I had the wrong person on some of the details - removed

edit on 25-3-2017 by oxford because: Added some links

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: oxford

And yet it takes a fraction of evidence and testimony than what is available in this case to give us common folk 25 - life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join