It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary and Bill Could Be Indicted After She Is Elected President - Let Us Avoid This Disaster!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I would say the crooks on wall street and throughout the country and probably other countries breathed a sigh of relief that their queen at least for now is not going to jail and they went back to business as usual. Don't know if I'd brag about that though.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KarmasBiatch

But John Stewart is a complete anus.

When people ask me who I want as president I usually say 'John Stewart'.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
regardless of what you think of stewart, it doesn't change the facts that trump's aides had to take his twitter account from him to keep him from making juvenile comments like this video shows. if he's voted into office, can the world leaders around the world expect to get childish phone calls two o'clock in the morning till his aides are forced to take his phone away also?
it's like saying we should elect a child in a man's body over hillary...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yea? Well Trump has his own slew of legal issues to deal with.
Here are the legal scandals Donald Trump will have to deal with after Election Day

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

All of us with stock portfolios care.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: carewemust

Yours is a really silly post.

Wise/thinking people won't vote for Trump. Wise/thinking people will vote for Clinton because they understand the importance of the Supreme Court.

Duh.

Wise/thinking people will vote for Clinton because they understand the importance of the Supreme Court and want to leave those important decisions to someone who lets their maid retrieve their classified faxes for them.

Because you can really trust someone like that.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

More b.s. from the alt right you do know that right.

Funny no credible news outlet is talking about that.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RickinVa

More b.s. from the alt right you do know that right.

Funny no credible news outlet is talking about that.

No credible news source?

You do know that it is in the FBI's interview with Abedin? Are you saying the FBI is not a credible news source?

Since you can not be bothered look it up yourself: Page 1 of 2.... no need for 2 because you will just ignore page 1.

edit on R552016-11-07T09:55:52-06:00k5511Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R562016-11-07T09:56:45-06:00k5611Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: keenmachine

All of us with stock portfolios care.

of course you do and well you should, but those that pull the strings see this as good news and therefore it will again be business as usual. The whole hillary possible indictment thing scared em for a while and for a brief moment they thought maybe illegal activity may indeed be prosecuted. So yeah they breathed a sigh of relief and continued on.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You really need to answer just one question about your candidate.

The Government bent over backwards to assist Clinton with her duties.

2 SCIFS were built for classified information. She had secure faxes in her home.

With all the efforts that the Government went to make sure she had the correct facilities,

How did all that classified information wind up on her unclassified email server when the means to do it correctly were right there in her own damn house, provided for her by the US Government?

edit on R032016-11-07T10:03:44-06:00k0311Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R052016-11-07T10:05:05-06:00k0511Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Once more. You people wonder about the label of deplorable????

It fits like a glove.

Gee , you Really like that Word
' Deplorable " , Eh ? I Bet you Wish you thought of it First while your going to the Welfare Office to Pick up your Check....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join