It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

If you dont live in a swing state and you're voting Trump or Hillary, you're wasting your vote.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

I disagree, the F.B.I. letting Clinton skate gave trump a million more votes.
people aren`t stupid enough to believe that Hillary isn`t corrupt just because the F.B.I. didn`t recommend an indictment.
I think a lot of undecided voters were just waiting for her to be indicted,but now that they know the DOJ won`t do what`s right they will take matters into their own hands and vote for Trump.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

a reply to: gladtobehere
If you DON'T live in a swing state (PA, OH, MI, FL, NC or AZ), your vote literally doesn't matter.

It matters to me, my integrity, my core values and world view. I don't have an employer, union, advertiser, or peer pressuring me, or telling me how to vote. I elect to not be impacted by manipulation and remain critical of information made easily available (candidate web sites, flashy ads, cable news).

Regardless of party, candidate, winner, loser -- the only vote that doesn't matter is the one not cast.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
There should be an option to vote for a new election with all new candidates. How did we end up with two primary candidates that nobody likes? I would vote third party, but I don't like either Gary or Jill either.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You do know that Johnson's veep choice endorsed Hillary.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman
There should be an option to vote for a new election with all new candidates.

How did we end up with two primary candidates that nobody likes? I would vote third party, but I don't like either Gary or Jill either.

Not for anything but there are no "do overs".

I think hillary is gonna be sweating over Cali. He might take it.

Trump will take FL. PA. NC. AZ. MI. Might even take NY and some of the north east.

WA state has 2 electoral voters that said they would vote for Trump even if hillary wins the state.

Too many Trumpsters are out there and worked up to blow off their vote.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I agree, I like Gary and cant understand how Hillary is beating Jill but that's the way it is, vote Trump or deal with left wing nutbags allowing what you do, say, read, search on the net, watch on tv no thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yeah.. If I did vote 3rd party.. I wouldn't vote for nutcase Gary Johnson. He wants to pull all federal funding for everything.

My 3rd party vote would go to Jill Stein.. who is equally nuts and unqualified but at least we share a majority of ideals.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Lucidparadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I believe Ron Paul was the peoples last chance to elect a president that wasn't in the pockets of foreign interests, banks and corporations. I really believe the people blew their last chance and will pay for it now no matter which candidate wins. We're heading down a dark path and the people willingly chose to go down it.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If you dont live in a swing state and you're voting Trump or Hillary, you're wasting your vote.

That's brown stuff....votes matter!

Please for the love of God, vote for Trump on the 28th of November.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

That's brown stuff....votes matter!

Please for the love of God, vote for Trump on the 28th of November.

I Agree , the Country has Had enough of Fertilizer coming out of Washington..

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Not even close to true! No vote is "wasted", and assuming that the outcome for any state is a done deal isn't always wise, either. People need to vote for the candidate they support, and not be told that it doesn't matter, or is all pre-determined.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

I believe Ron Paul was the peoples last chance to elect a president that wasn't in the pockets of foreign interests, banks and corporations. I really believe the people blew their last chance and will pay for it now no matter which candidate wins. We're heading down a dark path and the people willingly chose to go down it.

Don't give up just yet,

Have a little .... belief in that which you haven't. It will reveal itself on that day.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
BUT GO AND VOTE ANYWAY GUYS. DONT LET ANYONE TALK YOU OUT OF IT

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you keep yelling at us, we will vote TRUMP.

Oh Wait you already made me want to, thankyou so much!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

You are right, Ron Paul was our last chance..

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

He's not taking CA. That's a joke.
He's lost Utah to the independent.
He's for sure not getting PA. The cities determine how that state goes and Clinton has Philadelphia and Pittsburg.

It's not looking good for him to get Nevada. And Florida is up for grabs.

There's no path without a miracle.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
a reply to: Thoren

You are right, Ron Paul was our last chance..

Finally another voice of reason in the forums. There are few here lately it seems. A star for you sir/mam.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Another liberal knowing all,I'm sure you and your MSM networks will try at anything,i would hardly use this as a basis to change mind,some person's opinion

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I agree. I haven't yet decided 100% how to use my vote but it won't be for Hillary, Trump or Johnson.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I would encourage you to vote Johnson and heres why.

While Johnson is NOT the best representative of Libertarian principles, if Johnson and the Libertarian Party can get 5% of the vote this year, it means that they will receive matching funds and an national platform in the next election.

This is the best chance we've had to propel a 3rd Party since Perot.

A vote for Johnson is the most meaningful vote a person can cast because its a step towards breaking the 2 Party stranglehold on our nation.

a reply to: Oldtimer2

Well, I'm far from a liberal and the MSM has made a point of hiding the fact that the President is chosen by the Electoral college.

A vote for Hillary in a Red state or a vote for Trump in a Blue state is in-fact A WASTED VOTE.

It will count for nothing as those states' electoral votes have already been determined.

a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm not saying dont vote.

I'm saying that depending on which state youre in, your vote may be absolutely meaningless.

A vote for Trump in a Blue state means nothing, hes not getting the electoral votes.

For the same reason, its just as meaningless to vote for Hillary in a Red state.

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

What I'm saying is absolute fact.

With the exception of the swing states which I've listed, every other state's electoral votes have been determined.

A vote for Trump in a Blue state means nothing, hes not getting the electoral votes.

For the same reason, its just as meaningless to vote for Hillary in a Red state.

a reply to: olaru12

Sir, if you live in a Blue state, your vote for trump DOES NOT MATTER.

Electoral votes are determined on a state by state basis.

Even if you live in a Red state, Trump is getting those electoral votes regardless as is Hillary in a Blue state.

While Johnson is NOT the best representative of Libertarian principles, if Johnson and the Libertarian Party can get 5% of the vote this year, it means that they will receive matching funds and an national platform in the next election.

A vote for Johnson is the most meaningful vote a person can cast because its a step towards breaking the 2 Party stranglehold on our nation.

a reply to: beeeyotch

Again it depends on which state youre in.

If you live in a Blue state, your vote for trump DOES NOT MATTER.

Electoral votes are determined on a state by state basis.

Even if you live in a Red state, Trump is getting those electoral votes regardless as is Hillary in a Blue state.

a reply to: DBCowboy

Especially if youre a Trump supporter in a Blue state or a Hillary supporter in a Red state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join