It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Podesta Emails UFO Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is another of my favorites. Hopefully this is enough, you get the idea. Podesta was a huge UFO buff.

email from Edgar for John Podesta (c/o Eryn): meeting request
emailid/32833

1. All true ETI do not inhabit this universe.

2. So-called ETIs inhabit this universe and are in fact just celestials. They are higher in rank then discarnate spirits, even those who are evolved, HOWEVER, THEY JUST MIRROR VIOLENCE ON EARTH, FEELING THREATENED BY CONTAMINATION OF THEIR ABODE.

3. Extrauinversal ETIs on the other hand have long ago evolved past violence, relying on spiritual intelligence to avert destruction.

4. The Phoenix Lights and other sightings have provided ample evidence that Earth has been visited by beings whose intention is purely peace and who have nonviolently hovered over Phoenix and other sites, waiting to be asked to help, when they could most easily have destroyed the city with their uses of consciousness. These sightings have been witnessed by thousands of people in Phoenix alone, including my colleague Terri Mansfield, who will accompany me on our meeting with you.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh wait, Iied, here is one I found. Lotts talk about zero point energy in the disclosure emails.

mail for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty
emailid/1802

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.
edit on 6-11-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ok I did a search under my user name in twitter. This one talks about a 50 year program to hide the truth.

Apollo Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell’s, Request for Meeting to discuss Disclosure
emailid/41124

John, with this email I am requesting a conversation with you and President
Obama regarding the next steps in extraterrestrial disclosure for the
benefit of our country and our planet.

Fifty years ago Battelle, Brookings and RAND studies on UFOs convinced the government to remove knowledge of the extraterrestrial presence from the citizens of our country. These organizations advised with their best information. However, today much, if not most, of the extraterrestrial reality they examined is known by our citizens. These organizations' resultant strategies and policies of 50 years ago no longer hold credibility or benefit.

Three disclosure issues are prominent: 1) planet sustainability via next
generation energies such as zero point energy, 2) galactic travel and
research undertaken as an advanced species aware of the extraterrestrial
presence, not as uninformed explorers who revert to colonialism and
destruction and 3) the example of a confident, engaged government who
respectfully regards the wisdom and intellect of its citizens as we move
into space.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
Oh wait, Ilied, here is one I found.

mail for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty
emailid/1802

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

That email has an attachment labled "Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space"

# is blowing my mind RN bro..

The Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space establishes a framework and procedures to assure that space will be a neutral realm from which all classes of space-based weapons are banned and from which no hostile action shall be taken toward beings or objects on Earth or in space from space.

edit on 6-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

2 attachments actually. Well, I told you... I am shocked no one talked about these here.

Treaty Team Delegation includes:
* CMDR Ret. Dr. Scott Jones, Military Intelligence, Advisor Senate, Founder, P.E.A.C.E. Inc., the Peace and Emergency Action Coalition for Earth
• Dr. Carol Rosin, Founder of the Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space
Executive Director, Peace and Emergency Action Coalition for Earth, P.E.A.C.E. Inc.
* Apollo Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Founder, Institute of Noetic Sciences
* Aerospace Executive Abe Kriger, 37 yrs. Boeing/US-Russia space station, lunar orbiter
* CMDR Ret. Will Miller, Advisor Space Command, White House, Defense Dept.
* Honorable Paul Hellyer, Former Minister of Defense, Canad

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

2 attachments actually. Well, I told you... I am shocked no one talked about these here.

* CMDR Ret. Dr. Scott Jones, Military Intelligence, Advisor Senate, Founder, P.E.A.C.E. Inc., the Peace and Emergency Action Coalition for Earth
• Dr. Carol Rosin, Founder of the Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space
Executive Director, Peace and Emergency Action Coalition for Earth, P.E.A.C.E. Inc.
* Aerospace Executive Abe Kriger, 37 yrs. Boeing/US-Russia space station, lunar orbiter

Too fixated on the pedo angle I suppose? xD

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Will somebody gently unshock Elouina with the links where this stuff has been extensively discussed. Didn't we suspect the Edgar Mitchell email was written and sent on his behalf from Carol Rosin or one of her associates?

link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the video they're talking about the outside lights being shut off, right? So whatever that was wasn't ours or a reflection? Is this something someone caught on a live NASA feed and saved and sent it to him or from another source?

link   

This honestly gives me hope for humanity.. it's touching. xD

Recognize that an agreement by Treaty to create a weapons-free space domain to ensure universal cooperation in space will save huge sums that would otherwise be expended for a dangerous and provocative space arms race;

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

Too fixated on the pedo angle I suppose? xD

Oh that... I was busier fixating on implicating Hillary, Bill and Chelsea which I have done. Thus why I have spare time now. This will not be done with until a long time after the election. Jail time... The UFO stuff was just some good side reading after I got over the initial shock.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Please, keep it coming, great stuff!

I never want to discuss pizza again. Ugh.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

Will somebody gently unshock Elouina with the links where this stuff has been extensively discussed. Didn't we suspect the Edgar Mitchell email was written and sent on his behalf from Carol Rosin or one of her associates?

Look I haven't been around and Deadcat never saw them so I shared them. Read them, enjoy them and whatever. The bottom of the forwarded email was signed:

Warmest Regards,

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek

Apollo 14 astronaut

6th man to walk on the Moon

cc:

Rebecca Hardcastle Wright, PhD

Washington DC Representative, Quantrek

Rebecca who was CC'd forwarded it to John.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Can someone translate this statement?

So-called ETIs inhabit this universe and are in fact just celestials. They are higher in rank then discarnate spirits, even those who are evolved, HOWEVER, THEY JUST MIRROR VIOLENCE ON EARTH, FEELING THREATENED BY CONTAMINATION OF THEIR ABODE.

Wild stuff guys
edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Here is another ATS thread where it was discussed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They did stumbled upon the treaty and also linked to this site here:

www.terrimansfield.com...

They noted that podesta had not responded, and it was odd that they kept trying to meet with him, after getting no response.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Can someone translate this statement?

So-called ETIs inhabit this universe and are in fact just celestials. They are higher in rank then discarnate spirits, even those who are evolved, HOWEVER, THEY JUST MIRROR VIOLENCE ON EARTH, FEELING THREATENED BY CONTAMINATION OF THEIR ABODE.

Wild stuff guys

Not on your life. LOL... But perhaps they feel like we are contaminating their ocean and are pissed?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Here is another one that I earlier found, and looks like I missed listing here. This is the one written on behalf of Edgar, just so I can clarify things here. And thax for pointing out the subject was already here. these posts are just a courtesy to go along with the video.

Eryn FW: email for John Podesta re talk with Edgar Mitchell cc: Eryn
emailid/33713

Hugs Eryn,

Please let me know asap when John can talk with Edgar and me by Skype, about Disclosure and the difference between our contiguous universe nonviolent ETI and the celestials in our own universe.

This topic is now more important than ever.

Love,

Terri

Hugs John,

I write on behalf of Dr. Mitchell to request your Skype talk with him ASAP regarding Disclosure and the difference between celestials in our own solar system and their restraint by those from the nonviolent contiguous universe. Edgar recently closed Quantrek due to health reasons. His talk with you, John, is of great importance given the alternative of your not being aware of these key distinctions heralding either intergalactic warfare or peace. It is also imperative that after your talk with Edgar, he then speak directly with President Obama via Skype for historical purposes, about the same issue, while the President is still in office. John, Edgar has consulted on consciousness matters for American presidents in the past, has addressed the UN General Assembly twice. He is not in need of a personal experience, wishes only to serve.
Thank you and Eryn for letting me know dates and times for your availability so I can relay that to Edgar.

Love,

Terri

Terri Donovan Mansfield ETI (Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Peace Task Force Director

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

That's a whopper aint it

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
elouina

Each email seems to be a desperate attempt at getting in contact, I dont get the feeling that any of the emails sent, were ever replied to, or that a meeting was ever made. Which is odd, but also shows they are serious about the topic..

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Hate to have run on you, but we now have 3 murders on hand in the wikileaks. The Clinton murders were always in the global files. We all missed them over the years. But now the Podesta bros murders, my goodness, perfect match with police sketch. Uncanny..

So huge appologies!

Podesta Bros
edit on 7-11-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

That is deluded nonsense talk, from a new age religion based on spiritual entities
and UFOs. it's been discussed elsewhere.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join