It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Bush's Home Town Newspaper Covers 9-11
By W. Leon Smith
What Really Happened On 9/11?
Dave vonKleist’s Documentary‘911 In Plane Site’
Revisits Disaster, Raises Question Of Cover-Up
VERSAILLES, Mo. — What really happened on 9/11/2001? Dave vonKleist, a champion for veterans rights, has released a documentary featuring video evidence that raises the spectre of a massive cover-up.
Directed by William Lewis, the original 911 In Plane Site has been reincarnated as 911 In Plane Site — The Director’s Cut, offering additional footage.
Said vonKleist, “Due to the overwhelming response of 911 In Plane Site, we were able to collect mountains of new footage and photographs from sources all over the world. We can now say, without a shadow of a doubt, that we have undeniable evidence of a massive cover-up.”
He added, “From the 16 ft. hole in the outer walls of the Pentagon, to the news reports of bombs, explosions, and potential demolition of World Trade Centers 1, 2, and 7, to the strange attachment on the bottom of Flight 175 and the mysterious flashes caught on videotape by at least five separate sources, it is clear — 911 was an inside job.”
As radio host of The Power Hour, vonKleist explained that the primary mission of the show is to not only focus on the news “the major networks seem to lose,” but to emphasize support for the veterans of the United States.
“We have long reported on the experimentation of our troops that has gone on for over 50 years,” he said. “We serve to be a beacon for the truth behind the failure of this country to address the real needs of medical treatment and compensation. We provide a free two-hour video to all Gulf War veterans who write to us and request it,” at The Power Hour, P.O. Box 85, Versailles, MO 65084.
The Power Hour can be heard on various stations. Information regarding listings can be accessed at www.thepowerhour.com. The documentary may also be ordered from this site.
In an exclusive interview with The Iconoclast, vonKleist noted that his investigation had raised some serious questions:
• How does a plane over 44 feet tall fit into a hole which is only 16 feet in diameter, as shown in the crystal-clear photographic evidence taken at the Pentagon?
• Why does photographic evidence taken moments after the event show no wreckage on the lawn of the Pentagon?
• Why weren’t American and the rest of the world shown the video and photos of the Pentagon, before the outer wall collapsed?
• Why is there a “pod” attached to the bottom of Flight 175 and what purpose did it serve in the attacks?
• What is the bright flash seen right before impact on both the North Tower and the South Tower, captured on video by five independent cameramen?
• Why did a FOX News employee report seeing no windows on Flight 175, a commercial United Airlines jetliner?
• Why were there numerous reports of bombs and explosions going off in and around the World Trade Center before any buildings collapsed?
• Why did firefighters, reporters, and other on-the-scene eyewitnesses describe a demolition-like, pancake collapse of buildings One, Two, and Seven?
The documentary explores these questions with video, “some of which was broadcast only once as live reports,” noted vonKleist, who was able to obtain footage that he says has since been kept from public scrutiny.
During an hour-long question-and-answer session, vonKleist discussed the documentary and the thoughts behind it with the Iconoclast’s W. Leon Smith: