It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Did Comey just hand Trump the Presidency by claiming nothing in emails?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Well, his base are the uneducated

So you paste a video that uses a film title.....When did "idiocracy" become a word....?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Well said...the sad part is that she want's to attack Russia and possibly Iran. The whole world will pay the price is this happens.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
A trap?

Well, his base are the uneducated, mainly, so you might have a point there. but other than to go see the star of the apprentice, a show I have never watched, they may not be able to remove themselves form their couches.

Now just wait a minute. Are you calling all trump supporters uneducated morons? How rude can you be. Everyone wants to raise heck over trumps attitude and act like we are all a bunch of star struck morons. Well that is not the case. Some of us just believe he can help the countrys financial crisis.

My vote is going to trump and I'm a trained aircraft electrical tech. I am very far from being a moron as I graduated top of my class in amt school with honors. Some of us are just tired of the constant barrage of complete and total bull crap spouting out of the normal greedy bastards running the country and feel that we need to try something different this time around. From what I see it may not matter either way though with the daily escalations between NATO and Russia.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Like I said, I wouldn't trust Comey as far as I could throw him.

But....

All he said was there was nothing in there to cause enough concern to re-open the classified email scandal.

He didn't say that there wasn't other juicy stuff in there that has nothing to do with classified information that they may be looking at in regards to Clinton.

650,000 emails is a helluva lot of emails. Just sayin.

650,000 emails may be a lot, the specific filter Comey said they were applying was mails from/to HRC. Seeing as it wasn't a computer or email account belonging to Clinton then I'm sure an awful lot could be filtered out as irrelevant within an hour or two. I don't know about you, but I'm a humble little nobody and my personal email account gets between 200 and 300 spam mails per week (fortunately filtered straight to a spam folder). I'm sure that number raises exponentially the more you are in the public eye, even if you are effectively a z list celebrity.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: pianopraze
I'm Johnson supporter- full disclosure.

Seems like trump supporters are mad and democrats think this is good for Hilary....

But I think she just walked into a trap

Trumps main point recently is drain the swamp. Comey refusing to indict seems to me to fit right in his narrative. He can now shout louder than ever it's all rigged and corrupt.

This will reinforce his base, far from removing the wind from his sails, it will seem to prove him right in the minds of the undecided.

While Hilary could hit her supporters over the head with a baseball bat and they would say she's not criminal and love her more.

I hope this helps USA gets its head out of its ass and stop supporting the two headed coin that is the democrats and republicans and elects a real third outsider in 4 or 8 years!

A trap?

Well, his base are the uneducated, mainly, so you might have a point there. but other than to go see the star of the apprentice, a show I have never watched, they may not be able to remove themselves form their couches.

You do realize that most celebrities who endorse Clinton are "uneducated". Hell, the ones campaigning for her didn't attend college and quite a few dropped out of high school. Beyoncé and Jay-Z didnt' attend college, Katy Perry dropped out of high school.

Let's see...Those supporting Hillary who all dropped out of high school: Johnny Depp, Ryan Gosling, Robert De Niro, Jim Carrey, Tom Cruise, Quentin Tarantino, Mark Wahlberg, Nicholas Cage, Nicole Kidman. There's more.

Brad Pitt and George Clooney didn't graduate college. Neither did Jennifer Lopez. She only went for one semester before dropping out.

Then there's the poor and immigrants who are voting for HIllary. Are you saying these are all "educated" supporters?

C'mon, Reldra. Claiming Trump's supporters are "uneducated" makes you look like a fool. And who cares whether or not they have a college degree. Educated does not equal smart.

You're better than that!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra Hillarys base is the uneducated, unless you consider pardoned felons, illegal immigrants and thug gang members educated

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Well, his base are the uneducated, mainly, ...

Do you understand the difference between educated and intelligent?

Just because many Trump supporters don't have a college degree or similar "higher-learning" proof does not make them unintelligent.

Equating education to intelligence is comical at best, willful ignorance at worst, and intentionally inflammatory most likely.

I know many, many people with both under-grad and graduate degrees, and they are living proof of what I just said. I also know a few who never went to college a day in their life and have an IQ through the roof and are more intelligent than most college grads.

I fail to see your point, other than if it was to show how making false equivocations is one of those pesky logical fallacies that we should all avoid when trying to make logical arguments.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A note for Johnson, his running mate endorsed Hillary last week.

That's probably because some of their polling suggests they are sucking votes away from Hillary instead of Trump, and they don't want to be responsible for putting Trump into office.

No, it's probably because William Weld (Johnson's running mate) is a Clinton-crime crony that helped block a federal investigation into the CIA drug-trafficking out of the Mena, Arkansas airport:

THE TROUBLING NOMINATION OF WILLIAM WELD
The Significance of the Drug Trade in Mexico

(1997) Bill Clinton has nominated Massachusetts governor William Weld for U.S. ambassador to Mexico. This is a truly troubling nomination, because of Weld's past in the Iran-Contra drug affair.

During Iran Contra, William Weld was head of the Justice Department Criminal Division, and as such responsible for covering up U.S. complicity in drug smuggling to finance Central American wars. When Senate investigator Jack Blum tried to investigate the Contra connection to the West Coast coc aine trade (recently resurrected by the San Jose Mercury News), Weld fought giving him access to essential records and to witnesses in government custody. Instead, U.S. attorneys in California were instructed in running interference. Just as U.S. attorney Michael Fitzhugh was stonewalling the investigations by Russell Welch, Bill Duncan, and a grand jury in Arkansas.

But that is not all. As the head of the Criminal Division, Weld was part of all the sinister plots hatched in a Justice Department run amok: he wrote a February 29, 1988 memo declining a preliminary investigation of the Inslaw affair "due to lack of evidence of criminality." Congress later concluded otherwise.

Already as U.S. attorney in Boston in 1985, Weld had shown his value to drug networks. He failed to vigorously pursue evidence that the Bank of Boston had participated in money laundering in the amount of $1.2 billion.

Link

edit on 7-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Nov 7 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Good find. I heard a report on the radio last week that was saying that the Democrat party had infiltrated the Libertarian movement to destroy it from within. The Libertarians were seen as a threat to pulling votes away from immigrants (both legal and illegal) who were being indoctrinated into the Democrat party.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

not surprising. The Democratic party is good at destroying things and horrible at building something new and better.

Hillary Clinton epitomizes that process.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join