It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Did Comey just hand Trump the Presidency by claiming nothing in emails?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788
a reply to: OpenMindFTW

lol trump was praising comey 8 days ago lol.

now fbi clears hillary clinton again of no wrong doing.

and trump getting unhinged at his rallys is funny to watch in his reaction to this news event that will sink trumps chances even more.

If you are not a paid Hillary plant posting something like that, I don't know who is.
You seem to forget that your beloved Dems became unhinged when Comey said he was reopening the investigation.
Remember Harry Reid? The dumbbell that dropped a dumbbell on his own empty skull, screaming about the Hatch Act?
If you cannot see that something stinks with all this crap, you truly are brainwashed, or like I said....getting paid.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Trump fans a week ago where sure of a victory and that hillary was going to jail, they hated comey at first, then praised him, now he is the enemy again.

Trump was never supposed to win, now they can go back to saying the game is rigged, they can go back to playing the victim.
edit on 6-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A note for Johnson, his running mate endorsed Hillary last week.

That's probably because some of their polling suggests they are sucking votes away from Hillary instead of Trump, and they don't want to be responsible for putting Trump into office.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The problem with Hillary supporters is they do not read the information. Your response to the op shows your/ the lefts reactive ignorance. Are you aware that Hillary is a criminal? You probably have not heard of the email scandal because you watch CNN.reply to: Grimpachi

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Like I said, I wouldn't trust Comey as far as I could throw him.

But....

All he said was there was nothing in there to cause enough concern to re-open the classified email scandal.

He didn't say that there wasn't other juicy stuff in there that has nothing to do with classified information that they may be looking at in regards to Clinton.

650,000 emails is a helluva lot of emails. Just sayin.

edit on R092016-11-06T23:09:17-06:00k0911Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: reldra

reldra

Why on Earth did you, as a Hillary supporter, post a youtube clip entitled: - idiocracy Television Brainwashing of the Future??

You do know that America's MSM is effectually a State-run media source who have been pumping out pro-Hillary propaganda to have the Ruling Party reelected right?

LOL

Probably because she's a highly educated Clinton supporter. She's smarter than Trump supporters because the MSM told her so.

I'll be back after I go throw out my degree and professional certifications. CNN said they're meaningless because I'm not voting Clinton.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Kalixi

Most educated Democrats do not think that way. I see a Russian connection, but not in those ways.

A lot of people have said they are voting for Trump as a vote against Hillary.

It is not a 50/50 stalemate, though.

Trump is a complete idiot. Clinton may have some email problems. One is intelligent and the other would probably be watching 'oww my ballz' on the 'violence channel' in Idiocracy and I doubt it would not be Clinton.

She's such a genius she doesn't understand basic internet security or how the Freedom of Information Act works. Thanks for clarifying. She's also apparently an astute legal mind having intentionally destroyed evidence under subpoena.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I agree. Can't wait for him to appoint the special prosecutor. Even this little group of evil being dealt with is a start. There is a much bigger group of neocons and saturnist/satanists that need to be dealt with.

I don't like 2 party or 3 party even, winner take all politics. Like Norway's proportional democracy and its better model than Australia's because the way it is, encourages and results in more ordinary people getting in and more check and balance with more reflective accountability.

But this group of hijacked left that gave the real mid and left who stand up for people, a bad name by tying it in with things that are outrageous, ie opening borders and endangering people, and the murder campaign in the middle east, has to go and this group needs some deep dungeons and justice!

Not minor crimes. Bodies hit the ground kind.

By the way, diversity is their favorite catch word. Its because of the real Diversity of Earth that borders are needed.

If its not a landslide for Trump, its rigged massively and I suggest people start in small towns where they know everyone had his signs up, and start to film, and record, with records of their towns population, body counts, those standing across the line in the park or suitable setting, and show it. Ie in a town of 6000 eligible voters, 4800 voted for Trump, but they say she won with 52%. you don't even need the other side to show up, just the stats of that town and everyone taking a number and standing behind the line and videoing it. It could catch on and show a nation that was rigged if they steal it.

I doubt any of this is correct, but even if there were polls showing this to be true, aren't Trump supporters inherently distrustful of polls? Only the ones that seem to go against their narrative I guess.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
When Hillary supporters dismiss Trump supporters as simply "uneducated", it tells me that the bad blood between the two won't end after the election.

Sadly I think your right we are hitting the point were 50 percent opose each other. And it's scary to think we're that will lead. Both parties are so concerned with division and there base. Either we need a people's candidate to unite or its only going to get worse. Don't think riots are not a symptom of something worse. If things don't change soon there will be blood on the streets. Maybe that's the goal who knows.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

I agree. Can't wait for him to appoint the special prosecutor. Even this little group of evil being dealt with is a start. There is a much bigger group of neocons and saturnist/satanists that need to be dealt with.

I don't like 2 party or 3 party even, winner take all politics. Like Norway's proportional democracy and its better model than Australia's because the way it is, encourages and results in more ordinary people getting in and more check and balance with more reflective accountability.

But this group of hijacked left that gave the real mid and left who stand up for people, a bad name by tying it in with things that are outrageous, ie opening borders and endangering people, and the murder campaign in the middle east, has to go and this group needs some deep dungeons and justice!

By the way, diversity is their favorite catch word. Its because of the real Diversity of Earth that borders are needed.

If its not a landslide for Trump, its rigged massively and I suggest people start in small towns where they know everyone had his signs up, and start to film, and record, with records of their towns population, body counts, those standing across the line in the park or suitable setting, and show it. Ie in a town of 6000 eligible voters, 4800 voted for Trump, but they say she won with 52%. you don't even need the other side to show up, just the stats of that town and everyone taking a number and standing behind the line and videoing it. It could catch on and show a nation that was rigged if they steal it.

I doubt any of this is correct, but even if there were polls showing this to be true, aren't Trump supporters inherently distrustful of polls? Only the ones that seem to go against their narrative I guess.

Anyone with a brain is distrustful of the obviously biased msm polls.

Besides even they in rare moments of honesty admit this election is almost impossible to poll because they don't know who will actually show up so they don't know best way to "weight" the polls....

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Un-indoctrinated by colleges and universities does not mean uneducated. Yet that is what the MSM would have you believe.

When polled quizzing on knowledge of the election all the polls I've seen show Trump supporters are more educated about the election than Hilary voters.

It does mean they're uneducated. That's exactly what it means.

But it's not a bad thing to be uneducated. But, maybe, uneducated people shouldn't vote

edit on 7-11-2016 by FuggleHop because: To alter the content.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Maybe! I stated this in a thread lastnight. It could be a master class reverse play!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVawww.abovetopsecret.com...

trump exaggerates and trump supporters believe him. it was 3000 emails not 650 thousand lol

now trump supporters wont have their typical only response.

when you ask them about trumps bragging about sexual abuse of women- trump supporters response email lol.

now they dont have that excuse, so trump wont be able to talk about nonexistent emails, and since he doesnt have a policy plan, good thing only one day left till hillary takes this in a landslide

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

Anyone with a brain is distrustful of the obviously biased msm polls.

Besides even they in rare moments of honesty admit this election is almost impossible to poll because they don't know who will actually show up so they don't know best way to "weight" the polls....

Thank you for a well thought out response. It's a breath of fresh air. I think the race is closer than it looks, and it shows the fact that Americans are overly tired of establishment politics. I am as well. I hate that its face is a vile human being, but it is what it is. I think Clinton likely wins fairly handidly due to women and minority voters, but nothing would shock me at this point.
edit on 7-11-2016 by IsntLifeFunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

its not, because polls dont poll latinos cuz they are not done in spanish.

latino vote is the true hidden vote and they are coming out in record numbers to vote against trump.

its why trump already lost in nevada, florida and possibly arizona.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

But it's not a bad thing to be uneducated. But, maybe, uneducated people shouldn't vote

Your statement would have had more weight in the days before Starbucks was staffed by idiots with degrees in "Transgender Lesbian African-American Midget Studies".

There are plenty of people with "degrees" that I'd still consider uneducated.

Anybody who thinks "safe spaces" belong in a university environment should absolutely be banned from voting for life. Or, indeed, interacting with the public, though this might cause a staffing problem for the fast food chains.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I'm Johnson supporter- full disclosure.

Seems like trump supporters are mad and democrats think this is good for Hilary....

But I think she just walked into a trap

Trumps main point recently is drain the swamp. Comey refusing to indict seems to me to fit right in his narrative. He can now shout louder than ever it's all rigged and corrupt.

This will reinforce his base, far from removing the wind from his sails, it will seem to prove him right in the minds of the undecided.

While Hilary could hit her supporters over the head with a baseball bat and they would say she's not criminal and love her more.

I hope this helps USA gets its head out of its ass and stop supporting the two headed coin that is the democrats and republicans and elects a real third outsider in 4 or 8 years!

A trap?

Well, his base are the uneducated, mainly, so you might have a point there. but other than to go see the star of the apprentice, a show I have never watched, they may not be able to remove themselves form their couches.

Un-indoctrinated by colleges and universities does not mean uneducated. Yet that is what the MSM would have you believe.

When polled quizzing on knowledge of the election all the polls I've seen show Trump supporters are more educated about the election than Hilary voters.

It was funny to see a lefty brainwashed by CNN et al accuse others of being brainwashed.
Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Ah, the fascist liberal mindset reveals itself.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What about the ones of us that dont follow CNN? We still say the Right is full of people being mislead by "alt-right" media and Trump's factually inaccurate statements about everything. How many alt-right groups pushed the protester story over the weekend as an assassination attempt and didnt walk it back after it was found to be nothing? People on ATS are still spouting that it was an assassination attempt.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I think he did help Trump.

By doing this AGAIN, he is showing how really really corrupt everything is.

It's a cry for help!! lol.

He just can't come out and say it, right? It might look bad or something.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join