It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Did Comey just hand Trump the Presidency by claiming nothing in emails?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

If Elected , I Hope Mr. Trump lets a Few of those Corrupted Basstids Drown in that Swamp before he Drains it . Sometimes the Only way to Stop the Evil that Permeates Washington is to have some of them become Not Of This Earth....

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

If Elected , I Hope Mr. Trump lets a Few of those Corrupted Basstids Drown in that Swamp before he Drains it . Sometimes the Only way to Stop the Evil that Permeates Washington is to have some of them become Not Of This Earth....

I hope they choke on their spirit cooking pizza and hot dogs.

link   

now trump gets unhinged again lol. fbi clears hillary again in email investigation lol

hillary landslide tuesday.

link   
When Hillary supporters dismiss Trump supporters as simply "uneducated", it tells me that the bad blood between the two won't end after the election.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Ugh, I starred your post too quickly before I read the last sentence.
I take it back!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
When Hillary supporters dismiss Trump supporters as simply "uneducated", it tells me that the bad blood between the two won't end after the election.

Soros and others are paying millions if not billions to divide and conquer our nation.

Until we pull an Iceland and kick the corruption out it will continue.
edit on 6-11-2016 by pianopraze because: Autocorrect error

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

just watch the polls tomorrow and the result on tuesday lol

hillary landslide now.

trumps gotta sweep battleground, keep az utah north carolina and turn one or two blue states republican by tuesday.

his only bump was that email investigation and now fbi clears clinton again of any wrong doing lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's not Hillary supporters... The POLLS are saying that nonsense. Oh, wait it is, Hillary supporters

Comey has been part of the club for a long time. HSBC board member anyone??? DOJ is compromised, so is he, so is second in command at FBI. I think they said to consider leaks to be fake in case NYPD/FBI hero leaks.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788

just watch the polls tomorrow and the result on tuesday lol

hillary landslide now.

trumps gotta sweep battleground, keep az utah north carolina and turn one or two blue states republican by tuesday.

his only bump was that email investigation and now fbi clears clinton again of any wrong doing lol.

Only bump?

You actually watch and believe MSM to don't you???

Those polls about who's voters are more educated are right from all empirical evidence here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

This is the new normal.We all know how corrupt Hillary is,so if she wins,why would exposing her stop after the election?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindFTW

lol trump was praising comey 8 days ago lol.

now fbi clears hillary clinton again of no wrong doing.

and trump getting unhinged at his rallys is funny to watch in his reaction to this news event that will sink trumps chances even more.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

This is the new normal.We all know how corrupt Hillary is,so if she wins,why would exposing her stop after the election?

There will be violence. Hillary supporters might feel emboldened after she wins.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

and trump supporters who incite violence after the elecction will get 25 to life at sam quinton lol.

where bubba gets to party on their ass in a 5 star jail cell.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This might end up being two posts in a row. Listen, Donald Trump is offering to go against the establishment. I don't understand how anyone on ATS could could not be for that. If he doesn't keep his promise we go against him. We know what the opposition offers. I've been lurking here for years. I almost made an account when the Reopened thread was full off that Gryphon guy shilling. I was literally just going to make an account to request he be banned. He offered nothing to the thread and it was like 15 pages of him just being contrary to everyone. The only people I will give a pass to for supporting Hillary is people that are afraid to have friends/family/themselves lose healthcare. That is literally the only advantage to voting for her. But then you'd still have to be ok voting in a child trafficking, treasonous, cultist.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

and trump supporters who incite violence after the elecction will get 25 to life at sam quinton lol.

So because we don't embrace a Hillary ideology, that's inciting violence?

Do you blame attractive women for "inciting" rape?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

I find it hilarious when Hillary supporters talk about Trump being a bully/racist/xeno when it seems only anti-Trumpists go around tearing up signs and running them over and whatnot. The hypocrisy is all time epic. Was he praising him? He may have praised the decision. Let's talk about Obama saying he had integrity and would not have interfered without reason and then TWO DAYS LATER, completely changes the entire narrative to the same BS everyone else is saying. What a joke. I'm in the military... I will not work for this woman with the information that has come out.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The only ones I've seen inciting violence are Hilary's bird dogs who according to leaks try to prey on the more mentally challenged supporters.

edit on 6-11-2016 by pianopraze because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hasn't the Clinton Crime Family rubbed out somewhere between 60 and 65 of their fellow swamp creatures already, since 1992 or so?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
deep down a lot of people feel that she did something illegal and dangerous to our national security. swing voters may decide that since the DOJ won`t do the right thing and indict her that they will take matters into their own hands and vote for trump to keep her out of the whitehouse.
people don`t like to have their intelligence insulted and that`s exactly what comey and the DOJ is doing,insulting the intelligence of every voter.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: Unity_99

I agree with your Norway/Australia comment. Australian parliament has many ordinary people; lawyers, teachers, construction workers. These people are wealthy but not billionaires. They're rank and file members who made their way up the ladder through their leadership and intelligence. The laws for political donations are stricter there and everything needs to be transparent.

The American system is flawed because you will only ever have billionaires running the show. A candidate either needs to be wealthy as in the case of every candidate ever or they need the financial backing of big corporations. As we've seen with Hillary accepting donation money from a fracking company and Monsanto, they've paid their dues and then when she's in office she'll have to repay that debt through pro-fracking policy. Hillary has accepted political donations into TCF so it'd be really interesting when these corporate donors come to light. IF she's made POTUS I'm sure the internet sleuths of 4chan and reddit will be able to play snap with her Foundation monies and her policies.

Greetings-

I thought the environment; GMOs; Fracking would be more of something to be concerned about, especially at ATS™. All the research I've seen is that the GMOs don't give 2 squirts who You voted for and due to the "Affordable Healthcare" taking even more $$$ out of the 'common man' they won't be able to buy certified non-GMO veggies. Especially when their full-time gig at the local Piggly Wiggly gets cut back to 25 hrs. so You can get 'aid' like the legion of workers over at ChinaMar... Walmart™
As it relates to fracking: Wasn't there an earthquake in Kansas earlier tonight? What do You think that is from? I read where the area between Oklahoma/Texas has seen quite a rise in "mini-quakes" I wonder if they can be attributed to fracking?

Disappointing to type the least. Which side of the toilet bowl stinks the less, nice choices... Pathetic.

Stay Hydrated... (but try to stay off the fluoride aided tap water..)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join