It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Did Comey just hand Trump the Presidency by claiming nothing in emails?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Most educated Democrats do not think that way. I see a Russian connection, but not in those ways.

A lot of people have said they are voting for Trump as a vote against Hillary.

It is not a 50/50 stalemate, though.

Trump is a complete idiot. Clinton may have some email problems. One is intelligent and the other would probably be watching 'oww my ballz' on the 'violence channel' in Idiocracy and I doubt it would not be Clinton.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: reldra

reldra

Why on Earth did you, as a Hillary supporter, post a youtube clip entitled: - idiocracy Television Brainwashing of the Future??

You do know that America's MSM is effectually a State-run media source who have been pumping out pro-Hillary propaganda to have the Ruling Party reelected right?

LOL

My guess is because some people whom are college educated assume they know everything and believe they have not been brainwashed themselves...
edit on 6-11-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie
You didnt understand , did you ?
And ,as Forrrest Gump's mother said "stupid is as stupid does"
Peace.

edit on 11/6/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's just like a real life version of the book The Stand.

On one side we have those that enjoy the perks of evil, even though they know its evil, because as long as they get shiny things they don't mind being controlled and bending to the will of evil, even though it inevitably ends in self destruction.

On the other side we have those who recognize the evil, won't give in to it, and dedicate themselves to fighting it, because they know that in the long run it will lead to peace and freedom.

I seriously fear for the future of our country and the world if Hillary is allowed into power.
She is Randall Flagg in the flesh.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
I'm Johnson supporter- full disclosure.

Seems like trump supporters are mad and democrats think this is good for Hilary....

But I think she just walked into a trap

Trumps main point recently is drain the swamp. Comey refusing to indict seems to me to fit right in his narrative. He can now shout louder than ever it's all rigged and corrupt.

This will reinforce his base, far from removing the wind from his sails, it will seem to prove him right in the minds of the undecided.

While Hilary could hit her supporters over the head with a baseball bat and they would say she's not criminal and love her more.

I hope this helps USA gets its head out of its ass and stop supporting the two headed coin that is the democrats and republicans and elects a real third outsider in 4 or 8 years!

See that bolded portion above...? Thats the problem. He needs to bring new voters, undecideds, minorities and dems to the booths. His base doesnt need reinforcing.

Nonetheless, Tuesday will be interesting and I hope the bowels of the FBI (the so-called silent counter coup) continue to press harder than ever for an indictment of hillary and the CF. It needs to be dismantled for good.

Dire straits!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If trump wins she'll most likely be indicted but until then, no one wants half of an entire country + the pending future on their back because of the decision made. Once the people get their chance at a 'fair' election then action can be taken. Other than that nothing will happen.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: pianopraze
I'm Johnson supporter- full disclosure.

Seems like trump supporters are mad and democrats think this is good for Hilary....

But I think she just walked into a trap

Trumps main point recently is drain the swamp. Comey refusing to indict seems to me to fit right in his narrative. He can now shout louder than ever it's all rigged and corrupt.

This will reinforce his base, far from removing the wind from his sails, it will seem to prove him right in the minds of the undecided.

While Hilary could hit her supporters over the head with a baseball bat and they would say she's not criminal and love her more.

I hope this helps USA gets its head out of its ass and stop supporting the two headed coin that is the democrats and republicans and elects a real third outsider in 4 or 8 years!

See that bolded portion above...? Thats the problem. He needs to bring new voters, undecideds, minorities and dems to the booths. His base doesnt need reinforcing.

Nonetheless, Tuesday will be interesting and I hope the bowels of the FBI (the so-called silent counter coup) continue to press harder than ever for an indictment of hillary and the CF. It needs to be dismantled for good.

Dire straits!

I hope the NYPD leaks everything today!!

Talk about swaying the undecided. If that doesn't nothing will!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Did Comey just hand Trump the Presidency by claiming nothing in emails?

No he just exonerated Hillary 2 times, now her base will be stronger than before. Things are going to plan 👍

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

But he did not exonerate her.
That's just how they are spinning it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Kalixi

Most educated Democrats do not think that way. I see a Russian connection, but not in those ways.

A lot of people have said they are voting for Trump as a vote against Hillary.

It is not a 50/50 stalemate, though.

Trump is a complete idiot. Clinton may have some email problems. One is intelligent and the other would probably be watching 'oww my ballz' on the 'violence channel' in Idiocracy and I doubt it would not be Clinton.

Email problems?

I hope you used that phrase as a quick summation, and not as an accurate description of her "problems".

Not that I would expect you or those like you to see or acknowledge her integrity, honesty, moral, accountability, ethical or health problems...because I know better than that!

She's perfect!!!

Of course you wouldnt call her perfect, no you'd skirt/dismiss her "problems" because your argument is that she is not Trump/a republican.

What a horrible excuse!

+1 more 
link   

" Well, his base are the uneducated, mainly "

Reldra , reldra , reldra , is it Really Necessary to Insult the Intelligence of the Majority of Trump Supporters with such Trash Talking ? You would be Surprised at the Amount of Neurons being Worked by the Faithful Right Now in order to Unmask the Deceit being Transmitted by the Hillary Machine to the Masses of Americans who seem to be Out of the " Loop " , or in Denial of what is Really going on in this Election , and what is at Stake .

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: pianopraze

Trump supporters are always mad so I don't see it changing things.

There is mad, and there is anger. They are not the same thing.

Also, I'm not a Trump supporter. I just believe he is the best of all bad options. I honestly hope that he gets elected and the other branches of the government rediscover the "balance of powers" they always have had, and use them. I hope we get a constitutional convention. I hope Trump gets impeached and we end up with President Pence.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You do know that Hillary deliberately cheated in the primary debates.

A 30 year politician who can't even do a debate without cheating.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

How many people will blindly believe the spin ?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Indeed.

He basically just said no one at the DOJ would prosecute her. He admitted she broke the law and had classified info.

The DOJ has proven itself a fully corrupt arm of Obama.

edit on 6-11-2016 by pianopraze because: Autocorrect driving me crazy

edit on 6-11-2016 by pianopraze because: Ditto

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I agree with your Norway/Australia comment. Australian parliament has many ordinary people; lawyers, teachers, construction workers. These people are wealthy but not billionaires. They're rank and file members who made their way up the ladder through their leadership and intelligence. The laws for political donations are stricter there and everything needs to be transparent.

The American system is flawed because you will only ever have billionaires running the show. A candidate either needs to be wealthy as in the case of every candidate ever or they need the financial backing of big corporations. As we've seen with Hillary accepting donation money from a fracking company and Monsanto, they've paid their dues and then when she's in office she'll have to repay that debt through pro-fracking policy. Hillary has accepted political donations into TCF so it'd be really interesting when these corporate donors come to light. IF she's made POTUS I'm sure the internet sleuths of 4chan and reddit will be able to play snap with her Foundation monies and her policies.

DNC now PRO Fracking Pro Monsanto and ANTI GMO labeling

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Well, his base are the uneducated, mainly, so you might have a point there.

It's bull# like this that is the reason Trump has so much support. People can only take so much hate, bile and dismissal.

Comments like yours are just fuel for the fire.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

now all those trump supporters that went to trump cuz of that fbi email scandal, will now just go and vote for johnson or not vote at all.

either way hillary landslide now.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Well, his base are the uneducated, mainly "

Reldra , reldra , reldra , is it Really Necessary to Insult the Intelligence of the Majority of Trump Supporters with such Trash Talking ? You would be Surprised at the Amount of Neurons being Worked by the Faithful Right Now in order to Unmask the Deceit being Transmitted by the Hillary Machine to the Masses of Americans who seem to be Out of the " Loop " , or in Denial of what is Really going on in this Election , and what is at Stake .

Funny how the uneducated can see that they are being shafted by big, corrupt government.

That must make Hillary supporters blind, deaf and brainless.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

Those supports moved to Trump because they saw how corrupt Hilary is... That has not changed so I doubt they will change.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join