It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Did Comey just hand Trump the Presidency by claiming nothing in emails?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm Johnson supporter- full disclosure.

Seems like trump supporters are mad and democrats think this is good for Hilary....

But I think she just walked into a trap

Trumps main point recently is drain the swamp. Comey refusing to indict seems to me to fit right in his narrative. He can now shout louder than ever it's all rigged and corrupt.

This will reinforce his base, far from removing the wind from his sails, it will seem to prove him right in the minds of the undecided.

While Hilary could hit her supporters over the head with a baseball bat and they would say she's not criminal and love her more.

I hope this helps USA gets its head out of its ass and stop supporting the two headed coin that is the democrats and republicans and elects a real third outsider in 4 or 8 years!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Trump supporters are always mad so I don't see it changing things.

+40 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

They are mad as hell and so am I.

We REALLY need to clean house or I fear for our nation.

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm seeing the anger and frustration. Hell, I'm feeling the anger and frustration.

I just hate seeing corrupt people get away with it.

A note for Johnson, his running mate endorsed Hillary last week.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It does set an uncomfortable tone for Comey and Hillary. It took them less than a week to scour through 650K emails yet a year scour through a much less amount raises an eyebrow for a lot of people. Yes, it took more effort for the first run but even still, they said they gave everything up which was in fact a lie. And where is Huma? What is Comey's verdict on her and this laptop...just nonsense.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know he's not perfect. Only politician I ever really supported (financially) was Ron Paul.

But Johnson is a hell of a lot better than Trump or Clinton to me. And I can vote for him with a clear conscience.

edit on 6-11-2016 by pianopraze because: Clarified financially.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Yeah . I guess you dont have to have any party affiliation to be paid to disrupt a Trump gathering . In fact , most would not even have the intellectual ability to comprehend what they were doing

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I already voted for Trump.

Call it a "protest vote" against Hillary the Evil.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Consider how much you want to stop the corruption.
Then consider that a vote for Johnson is one less vote for the man who can actually stop the corruption.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

vote for johnson is a vote for trump, dont think that is gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I totally understand your and DBCowboy' position.

To me, if you only vote for corruption, all you will ever get is corruption.

edit on 6-11-2016 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Seems like trump supporters are mad and democrats think this is good for Hilary....

Trumps main point recently is drain the swamp. Comey refusing to indict seems to me to fit right in his narrative. He can now shout louder than ever it's all rigged and corrupt.

This will reinforce his base, far from removing the wind from his sails, it will seem to prove him right in the minds of the undecided.

While Hilary could hit her supporters over the head with a baseball bat and they would say she's not criminal and love her more.

I hope this helps USA gets its head out of its ass and stop supporting the two headed coin that is the democrats and republicans and elects a real third outsider in 4 or 8 years!

A trap?

Well, his base are the uneducated, mainly, so you might have a point there. but other than to go see the star of the apprentice, a show I have never watched, they may not be able to remove themselves form their couches.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This has been carefully orchestrated. In my opinion this declaration that the emails are fine is merely a way to tie off the loose ends for the Hillary campaign and put the little sheeps minds at ease.

You have to remember there is a high number of Americans who watch CNN etc and believe it when they're told:

* That viewing Wikileaks is illegal
* That Assange is a Russian
* That Russia is interfering at the request of Trump
* That Hillary is innocent and this is all a Russian set up
* Trump is an AntiChrist figure who will destroy America
* That believing that Hillary has broken the law, (as proven in the leaked emails) is a crazy right-wing conspiracy

Some of us have the intelligence and the education to dissect the propaganda from credible independent news sources but there are so many people who lack this ability. They take the news at face value and even when told the fact that upwards of 80% of the MSM openly supports or has ties to the Democrats, cognitive dissonance kicks in and they don't understand that their "news" is merely is State-run propaganda.

I've read a few idiotic comments from Hillary supporters saying "I voted for Hillary but not for her it was a vote against Trump" that is the level of brainwash that you're dealing with.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Comey refusing to indict will just give the Hillary supporters more resolve.....

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: pianopraze

A trap?

Well, his base are the uneducated, mainly, so you might have a point there. but other than to go see the star of the apprentice, a show I have never watched, they may not be able to remove themselves form their couches.

Un-indoctrinated by colleges and universities does not mean uneducated. Yet that is what the MSM would have you believe.

When polled quizzing on knowledge of the election all the polls I've seen show Trump supporters are more educated about the election than Hilary voters.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
People incapable of doing protest votes -to stick to party tribalism- are the ones who are brainwashed and are the next biggest danger to the actual criminal overlords.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I agree. Can't wait for him to appoint the special prosecutor. Even this little group of evil being dealt with is a start. There is a much bigger group of neocons and saturnist/satanists that need to be dealt with.

I don't like 2 party or 3 party even, winner take all politics. Like Norway's proportional democracy and its better model than Australia's because the way it is, encourages and results in more ordinary people getting in and more check and balance with more reflective accountability.

But this group of hijacked left that gave the real mid and left who stand up for people, a bad name by tying it in with things that are outrageous, ie opening borders and endangering people, and the murder campaign in the middle east, has to go and this group needs some deep dungeons and justice!

Not minor crimes. Bodies hit the ground kind.

By the way, diversity is their favorite catch word. Its because of the real Diversity of Earth that borders are needed.

If its not a landslide for Trump, its rigged massively and I suggest people start in small towns where they know everyone had his signs up, and start to film, and record, with records of their towns population, body counts, those standing across the line in the park or suitable setting, and show it. Ie in a town of 6000 eligible voters, 4800 voted for Trump, but they say she won with 52%. you don't even need the other side to show up, just the stats of that town and everyone taking a number and standing behind the line and videoing it. It could catch on and show a nation that was rigged if they steal it.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Comey refusing to indict will just give the Hillary supporters more resolve.....

If someone can support Hilary dispute all the proven corruption oozing from everything she touches then nothing will change their minds.

Orwell:

"A people that vote for corrupt politicians... Are not victims... But accomplices."
edit on 6-11-2016 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

reldra

Why on Earth did you, as a Hillary supporter, post a youtube clip entitled: - idiocracy Television Brainwashing of the Future??

You do know that America's MSM is effectually a State-run media source who have been pumping out pro-Hillary propaganda to have the Ruling Party reelected right?

LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Yeah . I guess you dont have to have any party affiliation to be paid to disrupt a Trump gathering . In fact , most would not even have the intellectual ability to comprehend what they were doing

Mighty guardian of wherever Angband is -- and I hope it's
a more temperate climate than Haggaroth: I firmly believe
by now that
intellectual ability will get you scratched off the hire lists.

Look at the police academy criteria lately--- anybody with
over 100 IQ is disqualified for being able to question some
ridiculously unlawful order(s).

I figure if all they wanted was some kamicrazy to go in with
a sign and a lump in his pants so another couple of guys can
yell "Gun!" and get him Swiss Cheesed by a security detail,
idiots encouraged to apply.
Some other thread, sorry.

But back to this thread-- I wonder if this sudden political
traction would be nothing more than a head shot on an
already brain-smacked body politic?

God I love that .gif: It's so Currier and Ida Lupino..
how old am I NOW? How may negatives can make a positive?
I lost count of the eeny-meeny-pairs to determine if we're
moving forward or backward with the ridiculous evil.

I gotta log out -- have a quarter of a homemade banana
cream pie left over from the Cubs destroying reality; and
listen to some Death FM stream. Balance, my friend.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join