It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the RNC Emails? The Trump Campaign Emails?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I am not seeing any. Both places probably have similar cyber security as the DNC and Hillary emails.

Where are they?

I know the NSA can see them. I would imagine Wikileaks has the resources to find someone to hack them. I would imagine someone has hacked them.

It is so odd that there are not daily drops of these.

edit on 6-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Go hack them and supply them to Wikileaks. At this point, I am guessing Wiki has them. There have been Republican names turned up in the current leaks, mostly part of the #NeverTrump crowd ... surprise, surprise!

I would imagine the crime syndicate called the DNC/bureaucracy/education/media/infotainment/Hollywood complex is the biggest fish to fry at the moment, but all in good time for the other pole cats.
edit on 6-11-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Assange said that he would publish any and all Trump leaks that were sent to him. Either Trumps advisers are very loyal or more likely there's nothing much to see especially not compared to Hillary and the Clinton Foundation.

Death throes much?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

They used secure email servers apparently.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Both places probably have similar cyber security as the DNC and Hillary emails.

And you know this personally . How ? I imagine they have different IT companies that perform their IT work . And most use encryption that can only be read by the person(s) that email was sent to.Apparently not the DNC or Hill gal though. They probably went cheap....

edit on 11/6/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
They're probably not as entertaining.

Not to mention that they are not needed. What could be in an email that could hurt Trump that Trump hasn't said out loud already on his own?
edit on 6-11-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Either that or they got hacked long ago by the DNC and we're already seeing the very worst that could be found in them.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I am not seeing any. Both places probably have similar cyber security as the DNC and Hillary emails.

Where are they?

I know the NSA can see them. I would imagine Wikileaks has the resources to find someone to hack them. I would imagine someone has hacked them.

It is so odd that there are not daily drops of these.

Oh where are trumps tax returns!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Here's what I think:

1) They use better cyber security, possibly?

2) The Democrats have been in power the last 8 years so they are the target.

3) The people hacking are against what's perceived as the elitist Globalist agenda and Hillary/DNC is neck deep in it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

And you know this personally . How ? I imagine they have different IT companies that perform their IT work . And most use encryption that can only be read by the person(s) that email was sent to.Apparently not the DNC or Hill gal though. They probably went cheap....

They don't use the same services.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Gothmog

They don't use the same services.

Isnt that what I said ? Yep , just reread my post.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Probably because Democrats are crazy stupid with email. Head of the SD using a private server in her home is kind of a dead giveaway. Just not all that bright on OPSEC. Pretty much clueless.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

I would also say that the Democrats and the press are crazy good at ferreting out corruption in the Republican ranks because it keeps the Democrat inner circle in power.

So while I imagine there is corruption in the Republican ranks, it keeps getting pruned out. Also, Republican voters are far, far more likely to turn on a Republican candidate at the merest hint of impropriety while Democrats treat it like a badge of honor.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I hear Hillary is releasing them Monday at Noon.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I don't even think Trump uses email. He doesn't even need to at this point. Between twitter and the MSM following him around like TMZ on crystal meth, he get's his word out.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I've read a rumor somewhere that the RNC still uses floppy disks to store their data. The more archaic, the harder to hack.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

I've read a rumor somewhere that the RNC still uses floppy disks to store their data. The more archaic, the harder to hack.

Oh, great!

Sneaker-net.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Hey whatever works.

The DNC should look into those, their emails are all over the internet.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There's none, because they haven't been as dodgy as the dnc or Hillarys campaign. If you haven't noticed the people against Trump are not just the Dems but the Republican party too. Doesn't that Tell you something? Trump ain't working for any party his working for the American people.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The RNC is well known to be in tight with the military industrial complex contractors and has a history of being ahead of the game in terms of taking advantage of technology.

See Michael Connell:
Michael Connell Wiki

Michael Louis Connell (November 30, 1963 – December 19, 2008) was a high-level Republican consultant who was subpoenaed in a case regarding alleged tampering with the 2004 U.S. Presidential election and a case involving thousands of missing emails pertaining to the political firing of U.S. Attorneys. Connell was killed when the plane he was flying crashed on December 19, 2008.

. . .

Connell was originally from Illinois and lived in Bath Township, near Akron, Ohio.[1] His company also maintained a website for the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth 527 group during the 2004 election.[2]

It is a common misunderstanding of "liberals" that conservatives are technically illiterate due to their association with the term 'intellectual'. The hype around Democrats taking advantage of technology is mostly focused on data analysis and social media. Any concept that technically literate people are radically "liberal" is mostly a product of TV, movies, and a cultural focus on certain areas of Silicon Valley.

That being stated, wikileaks does not pay bounties for leaked information. It is provided to them.

Your post comes across as sour grapes that ONLY the Democrats were hacked and had their corruption exposed.

This isn't a competition of who is less evil, it is merely exposing the culture of those which run the government. This time is was the disgusting activities of the Democrats, last time it was the who US government during a Republican presidency.

If you don't want to face the reality of corruption within a particular political party, maybe take it as a learning experience that many stereotypes are simply not true.

If you are interested in "conservative" dominated technology see Blackrock and their associated businesses, Palantir, any of the electronic voting booth manufacturers, industrial drone manufacturers, etc.

Have a nice evening.

-FBB

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join