It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Ate At Pedo's House, "He's alot Of Fun To Be Around" & Flew In Jet "Loleta Express"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Bill being guilty of this is a separate matter. It has no bearing on Trump's association. I don't think anyone here is denying Bill boarding it.

Now, witness testimony is evidence. The court sees it that way even if you do not.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Bill being guilty of this is a separate matter. It has no bearing on Trump's association. I don't think anyone here is denying Bill boarding it.

Now, witness testimony is evidence. The court sees it that way even if you do not.
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

You are correct, the info is out there for anyone interested, this would also explain why Trump didn't whip this out in Hillary's face.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Stephen Hawking has been on his island before... It seems obvious Trump knows whats up but no proof he has done anything. Age limits were a human imposed thing. One is illegal one day before a birthday and then magically legal the next day. Human bodies kind of give you a heads up when its ready for procreation. The sick # is undeveloped children which the Clinton's happen to traffic.... And anyone against their will for that matter.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

this would also explain why Trump didn't whip this out in Hillary's face.

Indeed. If he wasn't guilty of it himself he would have made it a focal point.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindFTW

So if Trump does it then "age is just a number" and when Bill does it then it's sick #*$&. Interesting.

Human bodies kind of give you a heads up when its ready for procreation.

Yeah. Usually around 11-12...
edit on 6-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So if Trump does it then "age is just a number" and when Bill does it then it's sick #*$&. Interesting.

I see it as equally sick and despicable. These guys are not just using prostitutes, they were reportedly using (raping) under age girls.
Now I don't know what trump's hand in this was, you want to know why. Because he didn't tell us and our Free press is owned by 10 corps and wealthy men.
We are being lied to.
Smile and have a coke.
edit on 6-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Bill being guilty is totally related, as it's what prevents the Dems from using that "evidence" against Trump.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Oh you are one of those ignorant shills. I've seen you around. You aren't even worth responding to. "How do you even get if he did it its ok but if he did it it's not" from my post? For one, that it like the response of a child. Keep defending a confirmed criminal that has probably gotten many people killed by using her position for money, traffics children, and is into pedophilia. I swear some people are just so dimwitted. "what if you ruined the name of 2 businesses" blah blah blah. It's totally a coincidence like every business on that block has pedophilia related logos........... What if children have been getting trafficked and killed for the last 30+ years and no one has done anything about it because even when evidence is right in their friggin faces they dismiss it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
wow,,, do you know for a fact that none of your friends are pedos ? Trump is really liberal with accepting people for their flaws but Im sure He didn't known the guy is a pedo. BILL and Hillary know though..

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

First my friends aren't running for pres.

It's out there, I'm just wondering why this didn't come up in the debates, why Trump didn't put our little minds at ease. What I really wonder is why the "Free" press didn't run these 2 candidates through the grinder for their involvement with this convicted pedo?

Below is a statement from Trump:

In 2002, before those allegations surfaced, Trump told New York magazine that Epstein was a “terrific guy” who he had known for 15 years. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Below is a summary of Jeffery's escapades.
Yes, that's forty women, I'm sure Jeffery did assault these women over years, I would imagine he assaulted women during the time Trump knew him as a friend. Not saying he knew, but he sure as sh!t should have told us the story.

As far as I'm concerned his silence speaks volumes.

Reporters have since pointed out that Trump has his own ties to Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2006 and accused of sexual abuse by 40 different women, with many alleging they were teenagers at the time, some younger than 14.

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindFTW

You aren't even worth responding to.

Couldn't help yourself then?

"How do you even get if he did it its ok but if he did it it's not" from my post?

That's not a quote of mine.

So what exactly were you trying to convey when you were talking about age limits being a human imposed thing and the age of being able to procreate? It very much came across like you were attempting to argue that if Trump engaged in sexual activity with them then it's not immoral.

If that's not what you meant, then what did you mean for us to take from it?

Keep defending a confirmed criminal

Who am I defending here?? Quote that.

Bill being guilty is totally related, as it's what prevents the Dems from using that "evidence" against Trump.

Which was something I said myself. Neither are bringing it up, because both sides are guilty. Well, her husband anyways. Glad we agree.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Im sure He didn't known the guy is a pedo

Something tells me he did.

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

We now know how young 'younger side' is. Did Trump? Yeah, I think he did. You're free to think otherwise of course.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Im sure He didn't known the guy is a pedo

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

We now know how young 'younger side' is. Did Trump? Yeah, I think he did. You're free to think otherwise of course.

That quote bothers me too. But I still need more to call Trump guilty by association.

I could be wrong. I don't want him to be a part of it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Which was something I said myself. Neither are bringing it up, because both sides are guilty. Well, her husband anyways. Glad we agree.

No, I don't agree that Trump is guilty.

But it's good to know that you're perfectly okay with having Pedo Bill actively campaigning for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

So why do you think Trump hasn't put a huge spotlight on this? If he's innocent himself, it sure seems like it would have been a good strategy for him to lower favor in Hillary.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

So why do you think Trump hasn't put a huge spotlight on this? If he's innocent himself, it sure seems like it would have been a good strategy for him to lower favor in Hillary.

Could be because when Bill's flight logs surfaced there was media silence from the usual suspects like ABC, CNN and NBC. Fox News was one of the few who reported it and that went nowhere. The info is out there and the competent authorities are well aware of it. It's their job to pursue it, not Trump's.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I like the way you think. I am a Trump supporter, I want the truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Could be because when Bill's flight logs surfaced there was media silence from the usual suspects like ABC, CNN and NBC. Fox News was one of the few who reported it and that went nowhere. The info is out there and the competent authorities are well aware of it. It's their job to pursue it, not Trump's.

The reason is the Free press is controlled by 10 corps or rich men. And the internet scares the sh!t out of the sicko's. I say sicko's cause they will cover up anything they will do anything and won't talk. because they may very well have just as much blood/rape/cultish behavior/and evil on they meat hooks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join