It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy theories of both parties and why you believe them??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Both political factions left and right come with a set of conspiracy theories. Not all of which are created equal...

The interesting part, I think is why people choose one over the others.

Is it because of cultural affiliation? Or cold hard reasoning?

If you were to hear whTever conspiracy theory in a vacuum would you still. Relieve it??

Fo me to believe one, it requires a few things.

First and foremost I want it to be logistically feasible. Could some one with enough resources pull it off?

Second is motivational.. is their a long or short term gain for those supposedly purpitrating the conspiracy?

Third is an achievable or previously achieved end game.

I don't tend to believe one that doesn't meet those criteria.

As humans are fairly simple creatures..we rarely do what is not in our own best interest.

One that I think holds up is:

The democrats only want immigration to win votes. There is a clear motivational chain of why the left wants more Mexican immigrants..they mostly vote dem which gives that party more power.

However IMHO that is one of the few right wing conspiracies that pass the test...

Take climate change for example....

Either their is a vast conspiracy by 96% of The WORLDS scientists and physicists,even manipulating hard data like heat retention by different gasses, to keep more US scientific grants comming, or their is a much smaller conspiracy by a hand full of oil and gas oligarchs intentionally clouding the water in an attempt to raise profits...

One requires an insanely VAST inferstructure of people all working toward a common falsehood for profits that will not even effect them all...

Or a hand ful of big businesses throwing 100 mill or so to buy off a handful of fraud scientists and fake media sites??

Take a more controversial one with Iraq.

That Bush either orcastrated 911 or used it to lie us into a war to either win an election, get revenge for his father and /or to give the rebuild contract to his own company. (Halliburton).

Not saying it is all true, but there is a clear set of benificial goals that all came to fruition. So maybe not true,but feasible..

Then there is :

The left is in a vast conspiracy to bring shiria law to America and OBAMA is a Muslim plante hell bent on destroying America...

Why would a king or president want to destroy his own country??

Why would so many atheist and Christian leftists give one flip about installing shiria law???

Then there is the basis for all the entire rightwibg media circuit is based on their being a vast conspiracy including all the unions,teachers,media,scientists ,university's exc, are all in a vast conspiracy against republicans..

Why would they be?? Sure a lot of them disagree with conservatism, but that's not a conspiracy..that's just their opinion..and a lot of them are far more informed that the lay person.

IMHO the rights conspiracies rarely have a clear achievable end game, nor a realistic inferstructure required to pull it off...

Which ones do you buy and why??

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire

Supported by mainstream history. It's all in there, if you care about truth. If you actually care to know how the world really works, that's a crucial portal.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The 1% you hate is the 1% who controls your thoughts!

Deep right? Think about it..........

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...hoax
Lots of stuff to look at here

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Maybe the conspiracy is to make a bunch of conspiracies based on political ideologies, in order to keep the all encompassing conspiracy from uniting the people of the world?

Do you actually believe there are political conspiracies?

I mean, why do we need all these people when robots will do the job for free?

Why would 96% of scientists be involved in a global warming conspiracy, when only 65% of scientists are 'almost' certain global warming is caused by man?

Maybe it goes a little like Edward Bernays and eating bacon in the morning?

Maybe the destruction of a nation, and the promotion of 'global citizenry', gets a president king of kings?

What if the OP didn't ask so many questions, narrowed the subject matter, and provided some resources on why political ideologues believe in conspiracies that shine a negative light on the opposition?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Either their is a vast conspiracy by 96% of The WORLDS scientists and physicists,

Source or it didnt happen
My question is why good portion of otherwise intellectual folks are so readily taken in by the "Wizard's First Rule. The above is a prime example..

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I believe what is documented to have happened. Be it democrats or republicans.

I also trust my own moral compass as the ones held by partisans are hardly reliable.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Dear President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

As you embark upon your new responsibilities, I wish to assure you and the people of America of the continued friendship and sympathetic interest of the Conspiracy Thinkers and Disenfranchised.

I look forward to working with you not only to develop closer relations between our worlds but also to concert our efforts in the cause of peace and self determination of all peoples.

Sincerely,

Mike Grouchy
edit on 6-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: grammar

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire

Supported by mainstream history. It's all in there, if you care about truth. If you actually care to know how the world really works, that's a crucial portal.

Why would they be selling drugs, when them being available gives them a blank check to spend tax dollars????

Basically, they don't need to be involved in the criminal side of drug pushing, when they find a way to legally profit off the symptoms of drug use.

The criminal justice system is allowed countless millions of dollars per year and in tax revenue..plus there is the confiscations.

No need to risk your own life when the system is broken enough for them to rape and pillage legally..

Insider trading is legal for elected officials, so why risk it all doing things that are illegal.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

The 1% you hate is the 1% who controls your thoughts!

Deep right? Think about it..........

Not really lol...

Nor do I hate the 1% per say.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Either their is a vast conspiracy by 96% of The WORLDS scientists and physicists,

My question is why good portion of otherwise intellectual folks are so readily taken in by the "Wizard's First Rule. The above is a prime example..

www.politifact.com...

There you go.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why would they be selling drugs, when them being available gives them a blank check to spend tax dollars????

Basically, they don't need to be involved in the criminal side of drug pushing, when they find a way to legally profit off the symptoms of drug use.

The criminal justice system is allowed countless millions of dollars per year and in tax revenue..plus there is the confiscations.

No need to risk your own life when the system is broken enough for them to rape and pillage legally..

Insider trading is legal for elected officials, so why risk it all doing things that are illegal.

Stop!!

The illicit drug trade funds the banking and intelligence apparatus. Why would anyone want to make billions more off an industry, tell me why would a government want to profit off every single step in the drug trade?

Are you joking???

This is well documented. Vietnam and the golden triangle, Afghanistan and the golden crescent, Colombia/SAmerica, Iran-Contra and selling crack to gangs in LA.

Are you freaking joking??

No, I don't think you are. I think you aren't really interested in actual facts.

Why would anyone want to make even more billions off an illicit activity, when they already profit billions off enforcement? I wonder... maybe it's to make more billions?

Deny Ignorance, or at the very least - research the subject before responding with ignorance.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Gothmog

www.politifact.com...

There you go.

From source:

Beyer said "over 97 percent of the scientific community" believe humans are contributing to climate change. The studies Beyer and others cite do not reflect the scientific community at large.

So, only the portion of the science community that were indoctrinated to believe climate change is caused by humans have a 97% consensus.

top topics

join