It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DC Pedo Ring Being Exposed - Democrats and Clinton

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
it will be so sad to see all the man hours spent exhaustively sifting through these emails to come to nothing....and that is the most likely outcome.

by now all the players have no doubt scrubbed every conceivable piece of electronics and communications to throw the scent off the trail and make it impossible even for impartial professional investigators to find anything more than curious code words and bizarre references to things which COULD BE criminal.

there is a reason why organized crime is so hard to take down....these people are professionals....and we are not...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

More tinfoil hat wearing conspiracies. Trump is still going to lose.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Scotland Yard e-fit composite of suspect in McCann child abduction 2007. Two drawings supposedly of same man based on two descriptions by two different people. The resemblance to Jon and tony podesta is striking.

www.bbc.com...

#spiritcooking !?#$

areply to: ghostrager

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: reldra

You are one of the people that star and flag with no proof. There is none here.

Nobody here is claiming there is proof. Only something interesting and suspicious. If there was proof we could show the world and then everyone would be demanding arrests, or at the very least an official investigation.

That is a reasonable opinion, however most posters in this thread are convinced there is proof.

We have a pizza place that may or may not be owned by someone in government who would know better, that has a logo eerily similar to the logo used by pedophiles.

We have a French bistro nearby that has a photo of Hillary Clinton in it that has a different logo eerily similar to a logo used by pedophiles. However an upscale French restaurant in DC having a photo of a politician attending is not that weird.

We have another pizza place nearby that has a logo that is not at all eerily similar to a logo used by pedophiles. Then people have analyzed a lot of this guys' posts under the assumption he is already a child molester.

We have an admitted foodie (who even goes into detail about proper preparation of risotto and other recipes) talking about pizza and other foods. His connection is pretty tenuous to anyone involved. I mean that in the sense that, if it is not tenuous then do you make the assumption that all Republicans are pedophiles because Dennis Hastert was?

That is the evidence. I would like someone to correct me if I'm wrong.
edit on 7-11-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
We have a Scotland Yard e-fit of the McCann abduction suspect that eerily resembles the podestas. Someone really should question them at the least.

reply to: WhateverYouSay

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I think you've pretty much summed it up.

Nobody here is conducting a REAL investigation.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

My gut feeling is that the most damning email written in code will turn out to be Wiki Email ID #30613

On Thursday, December 24, 2015, Sandler, Herbert wrote: > Mary and John > > I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been > long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape > of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the > square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it > was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the > return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that > we can demolish them. > > Thank you so much. I hope you and your gang are well. > > I miss you both > > Best wishes fro a merry Christmas and Happy New Year. > > Herb > > > > Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

One reference to "playing dominos" not related to the classic game that I could find was this sexual reference on a slang dictionary as an example of the definition of "manlove Thursday" in 2006:

"Oh, don't you know? It's Manlove Thursday. They're all at a bareback party down at Shisha Cafe, playing Dominos and hide the falafel."

Source: www.urbandictionary.com...

I'm ready to place a bet that "playing dominos" is a reference to dominatrix in the above sentence. Sadly I've been sucked into this investigation although like 9/11 after you have gathered the evidence, the confessions, and it is all a conspiracy fact, nothing seems to happen any way.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sjorges2002
We have a Scotland Yard e-fit of the McCann abduction suspect that eerily resembles the podestas. Someone really should question them at the least.

reply to: WhateverYouSay

That's true it does look like them, but I find the idea preposterous that they'd be out doing this themselves, to a place in Portugal they couldn't possibly have known about beforehand. Does anyone remember the Finder's? That's how it would be done.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

Or, you know, dominoes is a simple traditional game that is enjoyed by President Obama:

OBAMA on LETTERMAN - Letterman: "What will you do when you're not President?" Obama: "Well, I was thinking, you and me, we can play some dominoes together ... We can, you know, go to the local Starbucks and, you know, swap stories." Letterman then told viewers that the Obama told him during a commercial break that when he leaves office, he plans to take a month off. "I said, 'Are you kidding me? After eight years of this, you're only taking a month off?'" ... Letterman: "I'll play dominoes. I'm pretty good. I know you think I'm no good at dominoes, but I'm pretty good at dominoes. And I plan to teach law at Columbia." Obama: "Well, that's good...That's good. You know, I'd be interested in sitting in on that class. I mean, that'd be a hoot."

And by Hillary Clinton herself:

... and maybe it's not that surprising if Clinton's staff play dominoes too, perhaps at evening get-togethers over food, what with Podesta being a noted home chef and entertainer?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
OMG!!!

The paperclip manufacturers are in on it too!

Paper Clips and Beanie Babies! Is nothing sacred!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I hesitate to presume what anyone might do if giv n the opportunity. The resemblance is enough for them to bE questioned. If they have an alibi that is why they need to be questioned.a reply to: WhateverYouSay

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
This is scary.

Reddit and 4chan have been working around the clock to expose the DC pedo ring and they have made some very damning links.

They have exposed a multitude of connections. I will try to outline the main ones here and give links so you can find more info. There is so much being discovered that I can hardly keep track of it.

1. file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf - type that after wikileaksorg

This link outlines what symbols are used by pedophiles to communicate between each other. It is an FBI file available through Wikileaks. The triangle symbol represents a boy as a small triangle with a man as the large triangle. The same goes for the heart, the smaller heart represents the girl and the larger heart represents a woman.

2. Pizza places in DC.

As many of you have heard, 'pizza' and derivatives have become slang for pedophiles. This section outlines the connection between Podesta, his brother, and Andrew Kline.

This first picture is 'Besta Pizza', if you look at the logo and compare it to the FBI file above, you can see that the logo uses the symbol for boy/man. While this could be a coincidence, the owner of this pizza place and his relations make that very unlikely.

Andrew Kline is said to be the owner of Besta Pizza. Andrew Kline supposedly knows Podesta and Clinton and is "one of four attorneys in the Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit of the Department of Justice, in the Civil Rights Division”

So this guy, is running a pizza place that uses a pedophile symbol, and is also an attorney for the Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit of the DOJ.

Above pic link to reddit

3. Comet Pizza

From the same link as the above one is this comment that shows James Alefantis is the owner of 'Big Cheese, LLC' which is said to run Comets Pizza and Besta Pizza. These two Pizza places are located right next to each other with one store in between. James Alefantis is the former gay lover of David Brock, CEO of Correct the Record.

Here are the images said to be from Politico on the bottom of the above image:

4. Hillary Clinton

This next picture is from a restaurant website that is said to be across the street from Besta Pizza. In the image, you can see a picture of Hillary Clinton, but if you look at the bottom of the image you can see a symbol that has a smaller heart inside a larger one, and a small hand inside a larger one - consistent with the FBI file on pedophiles symbols.

Other info:

Tony Podesta is linked to Dennis Hastert, convicted pedophile:

Link to above image One of the Podesta emails talks about 'Denny going to an undisclosed island off Japan'. It was an email sent to John Podesta with a news clip of Dennis being caught up in a money scheme.

Tony Podesta is also the one that sent John Podesta the dinner invite to "Spirit Cooking" with Mirana Abramovic. His house also features "nude pictures of teenagers in their suburban parents homes". Other artwork of his comes from an artist that draws children in their undergarments that are disgustingly suggestive. I forget her name, but she is said to be longtime friends with Mirana Abramovic.

The above picture, link found here, says that beneath the 2 pizza places and the French restaurant (which shoes the women/girl pedophile symbol with a picture of Hillary) is a 75,000 sf facility with 4,000 feet of tunnels. Here is the link to the article.

Here is a pastebin link that outlines a major portion of what has been discovered on the ring and many possible connections: pastebin

Link to Reddit about the 'Pizza' shops: reddit

More Reddit 'Pizza' info
reddit 2

Link to Twitter account that has called the pizza places and others said to be involved.
twitter link

Again, this is just a small sample of what is being uncovered. Their are a LOT of coincidences, far to many to just be coincidences. There is far too much information for me to verify, so take it as you will.

Ghost
dosent expose anything.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

OK, that last sentence convinces me that they must be talking in code. Playing dominos on cheese? Playing dominos on pasta? I can't even imagine how that statement could be taken at face value.

As for David Lettermen, well he is an entertainment bigwig. Perhaps he's just using the same code, and thinking to himself "Ha! Ha! Look at how clever I am! The rubes will think we're talking about a game that uses little plastic rectangles with dots on them."
edit on 7-11-2016 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sjorges2002
I hesitate to presume what anyone might do if giv n the opportunity. The resemblance is enough for them to bE questioned. If they have an alibi that is why they need to be questioned.a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Well, according to the email leaks Podesta was visiting en.wikipedia.org... during the time that Madeleine McCann was abducted. Now if we could determine where that visit was happening....

It is claimed in that email that Podesta was visiting them for the past week, and they tell him to have a nice trip (presumably going home). If they have a residence in Portugal, yeah that's weird. That being said according to www.herbsandler.com... they have a residence in California. I will wait for internet sleuths to find out if they own a place in Portugal.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well, one thing I can say with absolute conviction:

Whoever posted that pic of the little girl with tears in her eyes and duct-tape on her mouth (who may have in fact been the missing girl) needs to be tracked by the FBI using all the nefarious powers of the NSA. That picture needs an explanation.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

It's the daycare center... all over again isn't it..

Just in case folks wonder what you're talking about:

SLC Creepy Daycare Saga

Unless I am mistaken.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I think you've pretty much summed it up.

Nobody here is conducting a REAL investigation.

to the right.....why would that possibly matter. it takes time, verification of data, and analysis of the data received for pertinence to the investigation.....hyperbolic fear-mongering is so much easier and it works on certain segments of our populace.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hillary's surrounded herself with pedophiles. They got her in and they'll want her to repay the kindness. Don't be surprised if her first order of business will be to quietly legalize pedophillia.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
OMG!!!

The paperclip manufacturers are in on it too!

Everything they do is hidden in plain sight.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Well Hillary is going to be busy running the country and excepting subpoenas, from the vast right wing conspiracy.

Nope. #CrookedHillary will be busy running between defense attorneys,desperately trying to avoid prison. Keeping her company during this quest will be Former President Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton and husband, etc, etc.

Instead of preparing for her "victory" party tomorrow, #CrookedHillary should be planning for prison, courtesy of the next President of the United States, Donald J. Trump.

Tomorrow will prove quite.....interesting. Her chickens have come home to roost.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join