It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DC Pedo Ring Being Exposed - Democrats and Clinton

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockedUp2Morrow
People on twitter are sharing something about Podesta having anything to do with Madeleine's missing, but I don't think I fully understand

Are those verified images (of the Podesta) used during the investigation?

OMG..Source is the guardian in the U.K:

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 7-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

This isn't confirmation bias right? Those pictures sure look like the Podesta brothers? What in the world is being uncovered? They were the abductors?

Are the eye witnesses still alive is the next question?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager
The painting in the Comet Pizza place is rather creepy. It appears to be a woman with antlers, along with another woman and a man, holding a smaller head with closed eyes:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Sorry my dear, but I believe you are wrong here. You are erring on the side of caution so as to deter a witchhunt - which is never a wrong course of action - but in this case there are too many coincidences to ignore.

It is absolutely insane that the suspect sketches of child abductors would look exactly like the Podesta brothers:

The same brothers who just so happen to use code words in all of their emails, who happen to be connected to pizza establishments using known pedophile recognition symbols, and who happen to be attending the cult rituals of a woman who is friends with Illuminati artists.

This is the most ATS thing to have happened in the last year, at least. Embrace it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

People on twitter are sharing something about Podesta having anything to do with Madeleine's missing, but I don't think I fully understand

www.theguardian.com...

Yes they were the photo's released in UK media.
Could be coincidence that the images look like the Podesta brothers. The thing that seems not believable is the idea that they were doing the abducting themselves, unless it's all part of their sick fun... like some form of hunting.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

thats was really good of your to make this thread, i find it very interesteing. have a good one

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Throes

www.theguardian.com...

Yes they were the photo's released in UK media.
Could be coincidence that the images look like the Podesta brothers. The thing that seems not believable is the idea that they were doing the abducting themselves, unless it's all part of their sick fun... like some form of hunting.

Podesta wiped his e-mail the same day of the abduction as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

Sweepers CAN be costly for wet work THAT is for sure...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Pedophile in the whitehouse >>

i'm in shock. while i realised all these people were creepy as hell I thought it was just coincidence and conspiracy.

Above pic link
edit on 7-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: MysticPearl

a reply to: elementalgrove

You are one of the people that star and flag with no proof. There is none here.

Are you new here or something? Do you not understand on ATS a thread like this is more an investigation, evidence presented, then discussed?

WTF does proof have to do with it? And how about you attempt to refute even a single piece of evidence presented.

the investigation is even nutty with the pizza stuff.

I have been here for some time. This is not normal.

Why would you think an investigation into a potential sex ring and pedophelia would be normal?

And why, when abused and trafficked children "might" be at the center of it, would you mock an attempt to get to the bottom of it? We already know DC has a history of sex trafficking and pedophelia. We already know government elites in the US and across Europe have engaged in such sick stuff.

That you sit here and mock the attempted investigation into this is disgraceful.

Precisely, this was already exposed back in the freaking 80's!

The Franklin Cover up ended mysteriously with the lawyer dying in a plane crash after finding concrete proof, also deaths around some of the accusers.

Then we have other notorious pedos like Hastert who was the head of the republican house for a decade.

DC is a hotbed of this s*** and the Clintons have been implicated numerous times. Now it is finally coming out and all manner of deflection shall continue to happen.

I don;t say it 'doesn;t exist'. but you want SO BADLY for the Clintons to be involved, it colors your deductive reasoning.

Wanting it to be true, and evidence pointing to the reality of it being more than likely true, are two different things. People are accusing the Clinton's of being involved in this because of the evidence involved. There is a key word(s) which might trigger your kind, evidence/facts.

edit on 7-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is how pagans who don't fear the true God behave, we all know what happened to the Canaanites for their deviant behavior.

If Trump loses there is going to be a group of about 30 million Americans that have never been angrier, like time to do something angry. If Trump wins their will 50 million Americans rejoicing, since Clinton support is largely a mirage.
A vote for Trump is now a vote for peace and security, justice and prosperity.

A vote for Clinton is voting for a descent into madness and chaos.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i was being really careful into this but the whole madeleine plot got me intrigued as hell

edit: twitter.com...
edit on 7-11-2016 by LockedUp2Morrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

i was being really careful into this but the whole madeleine plot got me intrigued as hell

edit: twitter.com...

I hope someone with some integrity reports on this and brings it into the limelight.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I know this thread is getting long in the tooth, but I noticed this when a friend forwarded it to me.

www.youtube.com...

Needless to say, were both Trump supporters. And yes it's not minute to minute current, it's from Nov. 2, and today is Nov. 7.

But it begs the question....... how much more dirt is out there, and when is enough .....enough? Those hiding, those supporting in the face of overwhelming claims surfacing from every crack in government?
edit on 7-11-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Really????? Great source!!! WTH, again weak!!

Trump was on Epsteins Island, and Jet, that is a fact!!! Why are you not talking about that!!!! Over 25 times!!!!!

Keep your Blinder's on

edit on 7-11-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The Madeline relation can - and should be checked.

She was kidnapped on the 3rd May 2007.

Let's try and see, if we can find who was were on that day.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Really????? Great source!!! WTH, again weak!!

Trump was on Epsteins Island, and Jet, that is a fact!!! Why are you not talking about that!!!! Over 25 times!!!!!

Keep your Blinder's on

You should take your own advice obviously. Great contribution here. What source are you disproving?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
The painting in the Comet Pizza place is rather creepy. It appears to be a woman with antlers, along with another woman and a man, holding a smaller head with closed eyes:

This crap is like something right out of Season 1 of True Detective.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
Pedophile in the whitehouse >>

i'm in shock. while i realised all these people were creepy as hell I thought it was just coincidence and conspiracy.

Above pic link

Except a beaded necklace isn't a bracelet, they are two completely different things, and all that the picture has in common is the colour orange.

Also #chickenlovers is a completely normal hashtag on Twitter, with hundreds upon hundreds of mentions, and refers to the popular meat, as one might expect since it is unlikely to say the least that pedophiles would be openly confessing on social media.

And if an adult actually was attracted to young adolescents, what would be the sinister meaning of a picture of him holding a small infant? (That's what appears to be insinuated here, although it's not mentioned specifically).

Finally, checking the name of the picture file you've posted, it originates from 4chan. You should no more rely on 4chan than you would on the prophecies of the meth-addled derelicts around your local bus terminal.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

that is what i thought of when i saw it

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join