It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DC Pedo Ring Being Exposed - Democrats and Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Beware the shills, as well. Most of all, the paid ones.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
OMG!!!

The paperclip manufacturers are in on it too!

Lol, thanks for the comedic relief.

I needed it between my bouts of projectile vomiting

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
What's hilarious, is that everyone here seems to think this is a democrat thing...what kinda partisan bs is that?

Only democrats are pedophiles? Bs bs bs.

Oh and Wendy's ice cream in Australia and New Zealand must be pedos too..

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Has anyone ever bothered to look? Up until a few days ago no one blinked an aye at that pizza joint in D.C. either..

I don't see how anyone can play devils advocate on this one once you've look at the data presented and understand the code and how it's blatantly thrown in our faces daily as progress and art.. mockingly even.

Those in power run the show, they are the ringmasters and their evil debased/depraved acts keep them in power.. only a smoking gun will satisfy those still defending these ppl.. and we'd never be allowed to view that.. or share that.. we'd get busted for CP in a heartbeat if we had 'that' ...

these emails are the closest we've ever had to real proof of what goes on in the dark underbelly of upper society.. and it's rotten to it's very core.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Expose them for the waste that they are-!!

The sad thing is... they have already been exposed!!!

They just always come out completely clean( minus the patsy thrown in to quell dissent)

Then toss in the indifference of most of society and the sick mucks can get away with depravity at levels most couldn't/ wouldn't imagine.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Do really believe they just recently figured out hologram technologies?

You need to expand upon the context of what she is saying. They were using that kind of technology upon a victim of molestation since they were only a baby then leading into MK Ultra, can you imagine the kind of fear that would be placed in your victim that has already had their consciousness split through the most horrific of tortures, like trauma based mind control.

The same kind of trauma based mind control techniques in Mk Ultra that was proven to be done on children, even using psychedelics as a form of inducing fearful hallucinations, you know for science.

With this kind of history I would put nothing past the dark nature of the shadow government.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSunday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I'll make a bet if i dig hard enough I can find links between the paperclip tycoons and the liberal left, and Hillary, and the republicans, and Trump... and probably my local convenience store clerk, who is only two degrees of separation from James Packer, who is currently with Mariah Carey, and is part of the satanic music industry, who are brainwashing us all through liberal media so we turn a blind eye to the evil elite who perform occult rituals with children (WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!?!), in order to... wait what was the point again?...

... to make money i guess!

Yay for capitalism!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

That's a really sick snippet, how's it possible that the series house of cards comes so close to this reality?

I'm completely baffled about the last couple of days and all the revealing evidence.

I never did see the last episodes but I'm going to look before election day to see if it will match somehow up ,

It's going to be the most amazing presidential election in the history imo. .

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Last I heard (from people who use 4chan), this is all a joke/meme.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: MysticPearl

a reply to: elementalgrove

You are one of the people that star and flag with no proof. There is none here.

Are you new here or something? Do you not understand on ATS a thread like this is more an investigation, evidence presented, then discussed?

WTF does proof have to do with it? And how about you attempt to refute even a single piece of evidence presented.

the investigation is even nutty with the pizza stuff.

I have been here for some time. This is not normal.

Why would you think an investigation into a potential sex ring and pedophelia would be normal?

And why, when abused and trafficked children "might" be at the center of it, would you mock an attempt to get to the bottom of it? We already know DC has a history of sex trafficking and pedophelia. We already know government elites in the US and across Europe have engaged in such sick stuff.

That you sit here and mock the attempted investigation into this is disgraceful.

Precisely, this was already exposed back in the freaking 80's!

The Franklin Cover up ended mysteriously with the lawyer dying in a plane crash after finding concrete proof, also deaths around some of the accusers.

Then we have other notorious pedos like Hastert who was the head of the republican house for a decade.

DC is a hotbed of this s*** and the Clintons have been implicated numerous times. Now it is finally coming out and all manner of deflection shall continue to happen.

I don;t say it 'doesn;t exist'. but you want SO BADLY for the Clintons to be involved, it colors your deductive reasoning.

The breadcrumbs lead to clinton involvement, and on the flipside, you want SO BADLY for the clintons not to be involved. I dont care about your personal stance, as you dont mine and others on ATS arguing about this, but you deserve my reply because your being ignorant to the full spectrum BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT THE CLINTONS TO BE INVOLVED. That is obvious.

And for the record, I think politicians on both sides are involved. But these breadcrumbs INVOLVE the clintons and their circle. SORRY!!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6

originally posted by: Chadwickus
What's hilarious, is that everyone here seems to think this is a democrat thing...what kinda partisan bs is that?

Only democrats are pedophiles? Bs bs bs.

Oh and Wendy's ice cream in Australia and New Zealand must be pedos too..

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Has anyone ever bothered to look? Up until a few days ago no one blinked an aye at that pizza joint in D.C. either..

I don't see how anyone can play devils advocate on this one once you've look at the data presented and understand the code and how it's blatantly thrown in our faces daily as progress and art.. mockingly even.

Those in power run the show, they are the ringmasters and their evil debased/depraved acts keep them in power.. only a smoking gun will satisfy those still defending these ppl.. and we'd never be allowed to view that.. or share that.. we'd get busted for CP in a heartbeat if we had 'that' ...

these emails are the closest we've ever had to real proof of what goes on in the dark underbelly of upper society.. and it's rotten to it's very core.

My mind was a bit blown today after reading about all the pizza gate stuff.

I was in D.C yesterday for the Anonymous march as I said in my previous post. My hotel was on 17th street.

My friend and I walked right passed this pizza place multiple times over the course of the weekend!!!!

We nearly went in this joint because I have a serious love of pizza and it was just "there".

we didn't though (thank God)!!!! We ended up just going to our hotel bar because we wanted a drink... it was a long day. Lol

How bizarre to me that all this comes out at the same time I nearly became a patron of a possible sleaze joint of epic proportions..

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Aww, I would have atleast been snooping around a bit.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The " Deep Dark " Secrets of the Clinton Foundation will come to Light Sooner or Later . Hillary is in a Very Awkward Position of having to Bury Every Morsel of Truth that Leaks from the Lies . No one can Keep that Up Forever , Even a President of the United States . She Will be the Architect of Her Own Doom .
edit on 6-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Aww, I would have atleast been snooping around a bit.

I didn't know about any of this at the time or, I definitely would have!

I just started learning about on the metro ride home.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Sigh @ partisan politics.

I hope people realize (and I think they do), that these criminal, deviant, disgusting behaviors are not exclusive to any one Party or group.

edit on 6-11-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

When dealing with the 1,810 billionaires of the world, almost everyone is closely linked.

As the stakes increase, no-one is left clean. One literally has to play the "Game" if they want any real money or power. If someone tries to stay true to their morals, they will be cold shouldered off the field. It's a dirt for dirt world in the upper echelons of society.

Even the best intentions will be compromised when it comes to the crunch.

If given the option of "fixing" some major global issue, in exchange for compromising your moral integrity with something like being associated with pedophiles, would you bail out, or take one for the team?

It's the reason that the "best" people bow out, without ever achieving their intentions... because they aren't willing to compromise on something like pedophilia.

No easy answer other than let the world burn, or put up with it until we slowly evolve out of it... which will probably be never... but at least the living standards of the majority of the world will increase in increments.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Sigh @ partisan politics.

I hope people realize (and I think they do), that these criminal, deviant, disgusting behaviors are not exclusive to any one Party or group.

Funny that you posted that picture. I was just trying to help someone understand how corrupt our "leaders" are over the weekend and, I pulled this up to show them.

That lead to the Franklin cover up and well, the rabbit hole just got deeper from there.

Needles to say, their mind was blown.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Yup, I know.

I'm completely impartial, there are tenets of both "sides" that I adopt into my own belief system.

These kinds of activities are not exclusive to any age, social status, or political ideology.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

How many of you remember the whole Jeff Gannon/ Johnny Gnosh period of George jr's presidency?

Crazy stuff.

If you are not familiar.... I highly recommend looking into it.

edit on 6-11-2016 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

This pizza thing has gone beyond any sane investigation, even for conspiracy.

It's an incredibly emotionally charged subject. That being the case, it's easy for group-think to take over. I don't see much of any proof, but there is a lot of connections being drawn.

What bothers me is how people are taking a narrative, and rolling it through every new bit of information presented with bias. If one's mind was free to explore alternative explanations, they would surely see multiple narratives will fit the pieces. There is no need for a unified view in scattered bits of information.

It's for those who rely on belief and assumption in place of logic and fact.

There's enough creepiness here to keep an open mind... Just don't play the same role towards a different belief. The belief that these people are not capable of organizing a dirty criminal network close to what's being described. It appears to be the case, if not with pedophilia, then with standard corruption at least.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Domain Name: MYBESTAPIZZA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1569190815_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: www.godaddy.com...
Update Date: 2016-09-16T14:20:16Z
Creation Date: 2009-09-16T02:08:11Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-09-16T02:08:11Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited www.icann.org...
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited www.icann.org...
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited www.icann.org...
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited www.icann.org...
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Ibrahima Diallo
Registrant Organization: Besta Pizza
Registrant Street: 4707 Chase Ave
Registrant City: Bethesda
Registrant State/Province: Maryland
Registrant Postal Code: 20814
Registrant Country: US

whois.com

The website was registered in 2009 using the address of the pizza place, lookinf for that address lead me to the online ordering portal opened earlier this year:

Domain Name: bestapizzamenu.com
Registry Domain ID: 1999814941_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: www.godaddy.com...
Update Date: 2016-02-03T13:36:06Z
Creation Date: 2016-02-03T13:36:06Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-02-03T13:36:06Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited www.icann.org...
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited www.icann.org...
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited www.icann.org...
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited www.icann.org...
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Ilir Sela
Registrant Organization: MyPizza.com
Registrant Street: 1201 Broadway Ste 904A
Registrant City: New York
Registrant State/Province: New York
Registrant Postal Code: 10001

whois.com

The above leads here:

Mypizza Technologies, Inc. · C/o Ilir Sela 1201 Broadway, Suite 904a, New York, New York 10001
Department of State (DOS) ID 4802534
Current Entity Name MYPIZZA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Entity Type FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
Initial DOS Filing Date 08/10/2015
County Incorporated New York
Jurisdiction State or Country DELAWARE
DOS Process Address MYPIZZA TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
C/O ILIR SELA
1201 BROADWAY, SUITE 904A
NEW YORK
NEW YORK 10001

opendatany.com

Not much there in this dataset.
edit on 6-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join