It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DC Pedo Ring Being Exposed - Democrats and Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

As if jeff epstein isnt a convicted pedophile, and doesnt run in the same circles as the clintons and other elitists...

Someone might need to step back to see the forest through the trees...

This is not far fetched, its not even a leap, but more likely a good probability.

But of course if youd rather be flippant about it, why even bother with you.

Tell you what, whatever you say, you wont be convincing anyone here to believe anything other than what we know is a reality

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Exactly what I was thinking.

Of course I was wondering what Bill Clinton was doing with Epstein when I had that thought.

Care to let us know your opinion?
edit on 6-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: MysticPearl

a reply to: elementalgrove

You are one of the people that star and flag with no proof. There is none here.

Are you new here or something? Do you not understand on ATS a thread like this is more an investigation, evidence presented, then discussed?

WTF does proof have to do with it? And how about you attempt to refute even a single piece of evidence presented.

the investigation is even nutty with the pizza stuff.

I have been here for some time. This is not normal.

Why would you think an investigation into a potential sex ring and pedophelia would be normal?

And why, when abused and trafficked children "might" be at the center of it, would you mock an attempt to get to the bottom of it? We already know DC has a history of sex trafficking and pedophelia. We already know government elites in the US and across Europe have engaged in such sick stuff.

That you sit here and mock the attempted investigation into this is disgraceful.

Precisely, this was already exposed back in the freaking 80's!

The Franklin Cover up ended mysteriously with the lawyer dying in a plane crash after finding concrete proof, also deaths around some of the accusers.

Then we have other notorious pedos like Hastert who was the head of the republican house for a decade.

DC is a hotbed of this s*** and the Clintons have been implicated numerous times. Now it is finally coming out and all manner of deflection shall continue to happen.

I don;t say it 'doesn;t exist'. but you want SO BADLY for the Clintons to be involved, it colors your deductive reasoning.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I can understand your skepticism after months of bogus Clinton hitpiece fails.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

a reply to: MysticPearl

This particular one smacks o right wing desperation, though. I saw one conservative clickbait site saing Hillary was inviolved with underage girls. All made up. You must be kidding me. This pizza thing has gone too far.

They see the discussion boards, they are probably laughing their asses of over an inter office joke.

Can you at least admit they used coded words to obfuscate the true meaning of what they were emailing about?

No. If it started with a joke, they will continue to usen the terms. Find the first one and what it was replying to and there could be a clue there.

Cognitive dissonance at work.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

The conclusion may be considered 'conspiracy', but they are using facts to back it up. But yes, every claim needs to be verified before its passed as truth.

Maybe you should read all the links and 1,000's of comments before suggesting there is nothing to this.

I have. Believe me.

Considering this thread was started at 7:55 and you appeared with the one liners @ 8:03 . That would be negative

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

All we have are some amateurs having lots of fun sleuthing. To suggest killing people without a professional investigation and a fair trial goes against our constitution.

Tell that to Hillary.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: ghostrager

This pizza thing has gone beyond any sane investigation, even for conspiracy.

I dunno, I figure a pedo ring that supplies high profile clientele would have some kind of pedophilia à La Carte in place.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
We are all accomplices for not putting a stop to this.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Reldra I want people who are guilty to be stopped that is all there is to it.

Can you explain Bill Clinton and Epstein relationship?

Can you explain their connection with the Silsby and what happened in Haiti?

Can you explain Cathy O'briens account of her experience with Hillary and Billy boy as well as other democrats and republicans.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with Tranceformation of America by Cathy Obrien.

SNIP

This books describes so much darkness around MK Ultra and the pedo's network you just admitted exists.

Perhaps it is you who wants SO BADLY for the Clintons to be innocent that you will not hear anything that contradicts this.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/7/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: remove inappropriate content

link   
What's hilarious, is that everyone here seems to think this is a democrat thing...what kinda partisan bs is that?

Only democrats are pedophiles? Bs bs bs.

Oh and Wendy's ice cream in Australia and New Zealand must be pedos too..

en.m.wikipedia.org...

link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

No we're not, blame the skeptics.

I refuse to bare false witness.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
What's hilarious, is that everyone here seems to think this is a democrat thing...what kinda partisan bs is that?

Only democrats are pedophiles? Bs bs bs.

Oh and Wendy's ice cream in Australia and New Zealand must be pedos too..

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Oh no, I'm sure it's both sides.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is truly disgusting and I sincerely hope all involved are brought down and thrown into the darkest dungeons.

BTW: Anyone care to comment on Trump's ties to Epstein? We know ol slick is involved.. how about the others?

Turning something so grave into a partisan issue is very troubling. I hope everyone here is keeping all options open.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: ghostrager

So, these symbols have been known about since at least 2007, and I'd hazard a guess the FBI would have known about them a lot earlier than that. So over 9 years this information has been out there, and you actually think that those being accused here would still use those symbols...?

Pretty hard to believe wouldn't you say?

They have been in circulation since the 80's or longer, check out "hanky code"
Related to preference.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

These sick mucks have to go!

It's damn disgraceful that these are our"leaders" and they are in a position of power that effects every single damn one of us on some level!!!!

Actually they are not just in a position of power.... they ARE the f'ing power.

Just yesterday, i was in DC at the anonymous million mask march.

Even though I didn't feel the march would make a change on a global level... I was still there!!!!!

I was making an effort st least.

The non-protesters looked at all of us like we were aliens or something. The truth was laid all out....right in front of them ffs.

Almost every single bystander recorded what was happening right in front of them as opposed to joining and standing up to the corruption.

That's a huge part of the problem too!!!

Head in the damn sand mentality!!!

Nothing is ever going to change unless we all come together and force it!

I honestly thought things were potentially going to blow up with the new probe into hrc's Emails.

I was obviously wrong and pretty damn disappointed.

These are sick in the head people that we entrusts to lead us...

We are screwed unless something happens to wake people up.
edit on 6-11-2016 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Well if you believe that, then you must believe this too..

In her 1995 Trance Formation of America publication, O'Brien states George H. W. Bush and Miguel de la Madrid used holograms to appear in altered forms, "Bush apparently activated a hologram of the lizard-like "alien" which provided the illusion of Bush transforming like a chameleon before my eyes. In retrospect, I understand that Bush had been painstakingly careful in positioning our seats in order that the hologram's effectiveness be maximized.

LINK

edit on 6/11/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Expose them for the waste that they are-!!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
OMG!!!

The paperclip manufacturers are in on it too!

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

If anyone's laughing, it's the elite involved in these pedo/trafficking rings who get away with it year after year because the public just passes it off as "ridiculous conspiracy theory".

You're in extreme denial here. "All made up". You conveniently ignore ugly crap like this has come out time and time again, from DC to middle America to Britain to Western Europe and involved politicians on both sides of the aisle, never mind celebs in Hollywood and the religious elite.

And whether you like it or not, there is evidence something fishy is going on here. And that some of these people are close allies of the Clintons who we know flew many times on the Lolita Express with a known pedophile and trafficker, proves again, there's more than just smoke here.

So do us a favor and show some respect to the investigation and the potential victims. And btw, we have to get info from non-MSM norms as the MSM won't touch this. That's our failed media for you.
edit on 6-11-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join