It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DC Pedo Ring Being Exposed - Democrats and Clinton

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Marvelous

Perhaps ponder this: after all the vile allegations that Cathy O'Brien has made against Hillary and Bill Clinton, why have they not slapped her with a defamation suit? She published a book for heaven's sake! I would if I were innocent.

To win a defamation suit as a 'public figure' (a term that is very elastic in US legal parlance) you have to prove actual malice on the part of the person committing the defamation.

Since Ms O'Brien is plainly in need of psychiatric treatment, this would be very difficult to do.

And yes, she is in need of treatment. Not because she is insane (I have no evidence of that) but because her stories are conjured up during hypnotic regression treatments administered by her husband. Hypnotic regression is utterly notorious for producing false memories. Worse than that, it is meant to be administered by a qualified therapist in a clinical setting, not by the person you wake up beside every morning. I find this scenario extremely sinister and unpleasant to contemplate, and if anything I actually feel some sadness at Ms O'Brien's situation rather than any dislike of her.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Once again, I doubt you're reading the articles. The victims that you say don't exist describe how they are taken from foster care, day cares and orphanages and "loaned" out to politicians. You asked where they could possibly get these children from, I am providing an answer.

The Wikipedia (which I agree is a terrible source of information) article is provided to illustrate how the matter is trivialized. It lists the multitude of instances where day cares have been accused of satanic child abuse (isn't this what Podesta et all are being suspected of) and yet the it then goes on to say being concerned about it is hysterical. My tongue-in-cheek comment was a hint.

The reason I gave the Truth Feed News article was because it provided a clear and concise summary of evidence that has been uncovered mostly from Wikileaks emails. Are you not aware of the Hillary-Laura Silsby connection? Should I provide you with a litany of Wikileaks?

reply to: audubon

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marvelous
Once again, I doubt you're reading the articles. The victims that you say don't exist describe how they are taken from foster care, day cares and orphanages and "loaned" out to politicians. You asked where they could possibly get these children from, I am providing an answer.

No article that you have provided says this, or anything close to it. In fact the 'Oregon Live' story says the exact opposite, it says that a suspected abuser visited the facility and abused children on the premises!

So again, I'm not sure why you're brandishing this link as some kind of damning proof because it actually undermines your own argument.

And I'm the one who's supposedly not reading these articles?

The Wikipedia (which I agree is a terrible source of information) article is provided to illustrate how the matter is trivialized. It lists the multitude of instances where day cares have been accused of satanic child abuse (isn't this what Podesta et all are being suspected of) and yet the it then goes on to say being concerned about it is hysterical. My tongue-in-cheek comment was a hint.

I see. A source that contradicts everything you say is in fact supporting evidence that what you are saying is correct?

Really?

The reason I gave the Truth Feed News article was because it provided a clear and concise summary of evidence that has been uncovered mostly from Wikileaks emails. Are you not aware of the Hillary-Laura Silsby connection? Should I provide you with a litany of Wikileaks?

You have delighted us sufficiently.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

heres a video of some of the victims. There were a ton more where the kids explained how the orphanages they went through and child protective services they went through were all part of the ring.

A lot of people give up kids for adoption. Is it too big of a leap to think some of these agencies sell the adopted kids into these sex trafficking rings? Or are a front for them in the first place?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

That video is blocked in my country "due to a legal complaint from the Government"..!

I can't be bothered to sort out a proxy connection tonight (it's past midnight here) so will have a look tomorrow. Thanks for the link, sounds promising.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

No article that you have provided says this, or anything close to it.

Oh dear, looks like I will have to pull quotes from the articles then. From the Franklin Child Abuse Scandal article (the first one I provided):
"According to Paul Bonacci, Larry King used boys as young as ten years old as sex toys at bizarre pedophile parties. Bonacci says that from 1978 through 1982, he was one of those victims. He recalled there were several groups of boys involved in “crews” that King organized and supplied to wealthy elitists under names such as Bodies by God (for teenage boys) and The Golden Boys (for children that were under the age of ten)."
From the same article:
"Lisa also accompanied Mr. and Mrs. King and Prince on trips to Chicago, N.Y. and Washington, D.C. beginning when she was 15 years old. She missed twenty-two days of school almost totally due to these trips."
I should perhaps mention that Lisa named George Bush as one of the abusers. (It's in the article) Is the Bush dynasty a thing of the past? Didn't Jeb consider running this year?

From the DailyMail article: "The claims include one that police deliberately stalled their inquiries into the Elm Guest House, in Barnes, south-west London, leaving dozens of boys to be abused. Victims claim that high-profile politicians, diplomats and civil servants visited the property to abuse boys in the 1970s and 1980s." Bearing in mind of course that the boys were brought to Elm Guest House from near-by children's homes.

There's more, but I'll leave it at that.

So again, I'm not sure why you're brandishing this link as some kind of damning proof because it actually undermines your own argument.

With regards to the OregonLive article; yes it indeed describes how the children were sexually assaulted on the premises by visitors. I provided this to show that foster cares are used to pimp out children, in response to your inability to fathom where said paedophiles might procure such a vast quantity of victims. You do realize I can loan you my pen while you're visiting my home? The pen does not have to leave the premises. Or are you suggesting that it is acceptable if the abuse takes place on the premises? I don't really understand your need to split hairs on this.

I see. A source that contradicts everything you say is in fact supporting evidence that what you are saying is correct?

Really?

No, using a source that pushes the mainstream narrative to illustrate how the mainstream narrative trivializes the issue is perfectly acceptable. Whether these incidents happened is not in question.

Ok, so you started by asking where the victims are. I provided you with a couple of examples of victims coming forward, although it by no means comes close to a complete list. These victims are sourced from facilities that house vulnerable children. They are groomed by the staff, who then pimp them out to elites.

Next you asked how these victims are connected to the current Podesta scandal. You then very rightly pointed out the Dennis Hastert - Podesta connection. (Thank you for that). As well as the Clintons' connection to Epstein, a convicted sex offender (which should read convicted paedophile - how one "solicits" an underage girl is beyond me). The victims from the squashed case provided ample corroborating evidence that his island was used for the purpose of pimping out underage girls. The Clintons have frequented this island on numerous occasions. I then also pointed out the connection between Hillary and the Haiti child trafficking scandal. (Oh heck, I'll throw in some more links for you as you didn't like the easy-to-read summary: a more lengthy article detailing Hillary's involvement in the Haiti child trafficking scandal: www.subjectpolitics.com...
and the Wikileaks summary of Hillary's Haiti emails for good measure: https://__._/clinton-emails/?q=Haiti+&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0)

So where's the next goalpost?
edit on 14-11-2016 by Marvelous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I never heard of this!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: T1000P1

welcome to ATS , here you will see every thing that you dont in the MSM .

oh and you wont need to watch the news from now on

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Since Ms O'Brien is plainly in need of psychiatric treatment, this would be very difficult to do.

I fail to see how you have managed to perform a diagnosis, unless you have personally met with Cathy O'Brien. No psychologist or psychiatrist worth their oats would dream of diagnosing a patient they've never met. If indeed you are either. And you yourself state that you have no evidence of mental illness. In fact Cathy O'Brien comes across as a very lucid individual.

Hypnotic regression is utterly notorious for producing false memories.

Could you please provide a source for this assertion? Because Psychology Today claims the opposite:
"Regression is the process by which the hypnotist guides you back through time to particular events that need to be examined. It is actually relatively simple; you are suggested to travel back through the years to recall specific memories. There are a number of effective techniques to facilitate this process. The hypnotic trance enhances your ability to remember events that you otherwise cannot recall." (www.psychologytoday.com...)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
a reply to: booyakasha

That video is blocked in my country "due to a legal complaint from the Government"..!

Sounds like this scandal is hitting too close to home for someone...

What country are you in?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Marvelous

Qh dear, looks like I will have to pull quotes from the articles then.

In as much as you then go on to selectively quote from an article that doesn't agree with you, the above statement is true.

From the Franklin Child Abuse Scandal article (the first one I provided):

It was actually the second link you provided, and since you're yanking allegations out of context in a case that was disproven, I don't need to address this.

"The claims include one that police deliberately stalled their inquiries into the Elm Guest House, in Barnes, south-west London, leaving dozens of boys to be abused. Victims claim that high-profile politicians, diplomats and civil servants visited the property to abuse boys in the 1970s and 1980s." Bearing in mind of course that the boys were brought to Elm Guest House from near-by children's homes.

Again, claims that are being investigated, not substantiated facts. And at least two of the allegations that have been made (against Harvey Proctor MP and Field Marshall Lord Bramall) have been proven baseless. Since the Harvey Proctor allegation involved former Prime Minister Edward Heath (deceased), it looks like that is out of the window too.

With regards to the OregonLive article; yes it indeed describes how the children were sexually assaulted on the premises by visitors.

No further comment required.

No, using a source that pushes the mainstream narrative to illustrate how the mainstream narrative trivializes the issue is perfectly acceptable. Whether these incidents happened is not in question.

OK, so you're quoting a source that disagrees with you 100 per cent in order to show that you are correct and the mainstream outlet you are quoting trivialises the issue, because the claims that have been shown to be baseless are in fact true?

In a nutshell, you feel you can quote any source you like and choose which bits of it to believe, and dismiss the bits that don't agree with you, until an article that originally said one thing ends up meaning completely the opposite.

The victims from the squashed case provided ample corroborating evidence that his island was used for the purpose of pimping out underage girls. The Clintons have frequented this island on numerous occasions.

I have been to central London many times. There are radical mosques in central London. Therefore I am a radicalised Muslim. Same logic. (In case the NSA are looking in, I am no such thing by the way).

I then also pointed out the connection between Hillary and the Haiti child trafficking scandal.

This is by far the strongest of your allegations. And it's complete rubbish, which gives you some idea of how 'strong' the others are.

Hillary's connection to the Haiti child trafficking scandal is that she visited Haiti and allegedly interceded in the case of Laura Silsby. This isn't looking very robust is it, and this is just the start. Silsby (who had no other connection to Clinton) was accused of taking children across national borders. This is the 'trafficking' offence you're talking about, and the word has no other significance.

However, paperwork seized during the Haitian investigation showed that Silsby and her cronies already had families in the US lined up to adopt the kids she was attempting to spirit away. So the children's whereabouts would have been easily traceable, had Silsby and her fellow deluded Evangelicals succeeded in carrying out their illegal 'mercy mission'.

And the lawyer who represented Silsby was arrested after she had hired him, at the request of authorities in El Salvador, a country that is nearly 2,000km from Haiti, in relation to offences involving grown women from South America.

So when you unpick the weasel words 'connection' and 'trafficking', you find that Clinton might have stepped in to assist a US citizen under arrest in a foreign country, who turned out to have a bent lawyer. This isn't exactly remarkable if it's true, and the arrest was not for anything related to child sex abuse, and the lawyer was not a suspect at the time and his arrest was unrelated to the Silsby case.

So where's the next goalpost?

Search me, but the way you bend facts out of all recognition I wouldn't be surprised if your next goalpost was situated on the Moon. I do not intend to run around debunking every wild notion you plonk out on your keyboard, because life is too short and in any case, you have shown that you simply pick and choose what you believe, even when you're quoting things that disagree with you, and prefer to believe the flimsiest nonsense instead of checking it out and finding that it is completely spurious.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

In as much as you then go on to selectively quote from an article that doesn't agree with you, the above statement is true.

It was actually the second link you provided, and since you're yanking allegations out of context in a case that was disproven, I don't need to address this.

Quoting, by it's very nature, is selective. Which is why I urged you to read the article. And no, I am not quoting from second article, I am quoting from the first. Here it is again altereddimensions.net...
And I'm not sure how you come to the conclusion that it disagrees with me because the whole article deals almost exclusively with allegations made by victims that they were used to entertain elite clients at multiple locations. The second article covers how the media's coverage of the scandal altered over time as pressures came to bear. Perhaps you are selectively reading in an attempt to prove me wrong?

Again, claims that are being investigated, not substantiated facts. And at least two of the allegations that have been made (against Harvey Proctor MP and Field Marshall Lord Bramall) have been proven baseless. Since the Harvey Proctor allegation involved former Prime Minister Edward Heath (deceased), it looks like that is out of the window too.

Yes, claims made by victims who you previously insisted do not exist. And, considering that the thesis is that we are dealing with an international child trafficking ring run by elites who have local and national law enforcement under their sway, and also considering that it was lower-level officers who brought it to light only to be brushed aside by their superiors, I would consider it telling rather than damning. And if one alleged perpetrator dies, we just sweep all allegations under the rug? How convenient. Reminiscent of the Seville case, no?

No further comment required.

Why is no comment required? The article states that victims were abused by visitors to the foster care. Considering that I provide it as evidence that vulnerable children are being taken advantage of by institutions that are supposed to protect them and that there are outside players involved. How is no comment required? It fits the pattern.

OK, so you're quoting a source that disagrees with you 100 per cent in order to show that you are correct and the mainstream outlet you are quoting trivialises the issue, because the claims that have been shown to be baseless are in fact true?

I will have to deal with this in a separate post as you have completely misunderstood me in this regard. But we seem to agree that Wikipedia is not a good source of information, so I wonder at your using it as evidence of your argument. I provided it as evidence of obfuscation of the truth.

I have been to central London many times. There are radical mosques in central London. Therefore I am a radicalised Muslim. Same logic. (In case the NSA are looking in, I am no such thing by the way).

Ummmmmm, London is a cosmopolitan city with millions of inhabitants. Epstein's island is an invitation-only private island. Your comparison is hilarious!

I will also provide a post as soon as possible outlining the Hillary - Haiti connection, which is not a tenuous as you suggest. But from past experience, I get the feeling that I'm going to have to spell it out quite clearly.

Off to watch the super moon with my boys!

a reply to: audubon

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

And yes, she is in need of treatment. Not because she is insane (I have no evidence of that) but because her stories are conjured up during hypnotic regression treatments administered by her husband.

I'm wondering which parts of Cathy O'Brien's testimony you find so hard to come to grips with. Is it the MK Ultra allegations? Have you not heard of the Church Committee hearings conducted in the USA in 1975? Have you not come across the declassified documents of the MK Ultra program that (as far as we can tell from what has been declassified) ran from 1950 - 1973?

Now, normally I'd provide a link or two, but since you seem to be an intelligent person who is able to conduct a web search, why not do that and then choose a media outlet to your liking? The facts of the matter are not at all in dispute, they are a matter of public record.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Look what I found ,lol :

imgur.com...

twitter.com...

edit on 14-11-2016 by TheMadScientist2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadScientist2

Look what I found ,lol :

imgur.com...

Ah, Michael Aquino! Was wondering when his name would pop up.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I suppose some might point out that emotive allegations made by random people on twitter don't count as evidence. It does, however, illustrate how people are angered by the very thought of vulnerable children being ritually abused. And this is a good thing. It would be nice if people could focus their anger in a more constructive way though. For example, the 4-chan investigation was hampered by people harassing the targets of the investigation, which resulted in BestaPizza changing their logo (they removed the inner triangle). The evidence is not lost, but the targets are now on alert.

Really good write-up in that pastebin, thanks for that!

a reply to: TheMadScientist2

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This may or may not be related but I found it interesting the server was located in Maryland.

stateofthenation2012.com...

Needless to say anyone who has visited any .onion sites on TOR is in danger of being caught.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager
Great work!

Vigilant citizen is alo doing the same piecing together,

check it out

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I had some pizza today.

Actual pizza.

I was then subjected to citizens arrest by a member of ATS who kept saying something about hair on my pepperoni.

Is that normal?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

It's too bad that all these ATS "pizza" and Lolita-Express threads can't be merged and presented in a way that will bring about an official investigation next year.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join