It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DC Pedo Ring Being Exposed - Democrats and Clinton

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sibel Edmonds touchs on the Podesta revelations, and recounts the numerous times that the pedo issue has been exposed, but protected by the government... She paints an evil corrupt narrative of how things run in DC..

Her revelations, kind of make sense as to why there has been no movement towards weeding out the sick SOB's within our FEDERAL GOV'T...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
In total agreement with you. People are constantly asking for evidence but when victims do come forward they are more often than not ridiculed, or worse. They must feel so helpless. There is more than enough evidence to convince me that it's not just a bad habit for the elites, but it's a way of life. The only question that remains for me is "What can I do to stop this"? Living in a world where this type of behaviour is normalized is not an option for me.

tapnewswire.com...

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I may have found something that could explain some of the "pizza," and the "dominoes," references in the WikiLeaks Podesta/Clinton e-mails. It's pretty gruesome. (Or it could be unrelated.)

First of all, I found a computer slang definition for pizza yesterday:

"Pizza Slice:

An alternate translation of the abbreviation "PS", meaning "private server". This term is often used on sites where discussing private servers (generally referring to altered, private versions of MMORPG's) is not allowed. James: "Hey, does anyone know a fun Pizza Slice I could play while the server's down?" John: "You shouldn't say that here, the mods will catch you." James: "What? I didn't say anything wrong." "

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pizza%20Slice

With that in mind, if you look up Abel Danger and bridge servers, death betting, snuff films, etc., you will find multiple articles by the Abel Danger whistleblowing team of Field McConnell and David Hawkins. They allege high level people, including HRC, along with McConnell's sister Kristine Marcy, members of the DOJ, etc., arrange death betting "games" over government "bridge servers" that live stream murders. They say it has been going on for centuries, only now it's streamed.

And dominoes can be used as a gambling game, thereby it is potentially a reference to death betting in the e-mails.

Also, Abel Danger says the betting parties often take place in luxury hotel suites. At least two of the pizza e-mails involve hotels: the Belmont in Washington, D.C., and Marta Restaurant (in the former Martha Washington Hotel now called The Redbury New York), on 29th Street in Manhattan.

If you re-read the "pizza" and "dominoes" e-mails with this in mind, it might fit.

From AbelDanger.net:

A quote, and link to a photo used on their site of what is purported to be an old "death betting" book:

"White's Club death-bet bookmaker services dates back to 1743 and – as Cameron's friend, Churchill's grandson and Serco CEO Rupert Soames well knows – only the technology to spot fix the Zulu time of victim death has changed." -- Abel Danger

Photo: janeaustensworld.files.wordpress.com...

Source: www.abeldanger.net...
edit on 12-11-2016 by Exposethecriminals because: two typos

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Marvelous

People are constantly asking for evidence but when victims do come forward they are more often than not ridiculed, or worse.

OK then. For the sake of argument let's accept as our premise that the elite of the Democratic Party are a bunch of child-abusers on a horrendous scale.

Where are the children they are allegedly abusing? There must be loads of them. Why has not a single one been identified, even pseudonymously?

(And if you come back to that with Cathy O'Brien I'm afraid I will laugh in your face)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
HMMM......
Let's see.......
Where WOULD you store your sex toys ?
And what would you do with them when one runs out of batteries and doesn't work anymore?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

People are constantly asking for evidence but when victims do come forward they are more often than not ridiculed, or worse.

OK then. For the sake of argument let's accept as our premise that the elite of the Democratic Party are a bunch of child-abusers on a horrendous scale.

Where are the children they are allegedly abusing? There must be loads of them. Why has not a single one been identified, even pseudonymously?

(And if you come back to that with Cathy O'Brien I'm afraid I will laugh in your face)

this is classic dictator 101.....after getting into power, convince your supporters that the others that choose to challenge them are the enemy, or traitors......that will clear their conscience of empathy

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It really does seem like she was right though. The Clintons, Bushes, John Podesta, Dick Cheney hanging out banging a bunch of mind control slaves, doing drugs an hurting children. It seems a good amount of these children are stolen from places like Haiti where they think no one will miss them The podestas and their creepy art collection, there is something very off about all this. Its like they are trying to get caught but I think they're just so evil that they don't even realize how off track they are.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

It really does seem like she was right though.

No it doesn't.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I thought it was Poppy Bush, a REPUBLICAN, who was tied to the pedo ring in the Franklin /Boystown Affair. Now with Trump being accused of rape of a 13 year old (with a witness), how convenient to smear the Clintons.
Weren't the Podestas working for Bush, too?

a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It goes back to Dick Cheney, too. Cathy O'Brien named him.
There must be internal factions inside these agencies. It's not a one party thing.

a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

This may explain it. The owner of Comet Ping Pong, James Alefantis shows an image of what appears to be a large freezer.
imgur.com...
Look at his comment "murder"

George Soros has gave monetary donations to James
twitter.com...

One of the heads of the DOJ who's in charge of investigating child traficking follows and likes Alefantis toddler pics.
twitter.com...
So this DOJ head, may be involved in this child sex and murder ring himself.

He has connections with other high powered people as well. So the man is well funded and well protected.

edit on 13-11-2016 by mtsv456 because: additional info

edit on 13-11-2016 by mtsv456 because: additional info

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mtsv456

First link: No-one ever makes murder jokes, so clearly this guy was confessing to murder on social media. I mean, it's obvious.

Second link: Some punter on Twitter. Dealt with upthread. Soros paid Comet $11k for premises rental and catering, because Comet hosted Dem phonebank events.

Third link: Some punter on Twitter. 4Chan nonsense.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

First link: No-one ever makes murder jokes, so clearly this guy was confessing to murder on social media. I mean, it's obvious.

Second link: Some punter on Twitter. Dealt with upthread. Soros paid Comet $11k for premises rental and catering, because Comet hosted Dem phonebank events.

Third link: Some punter on Twitter. 4Chan nonsense.

Your initial question is where's all the kids, that were abused.

An explanation would be they are killed, so they can't come forward.

You were speaking in hypotheticals, and weren't asking for evidence, so let's disregard evidence and only consider hypotheticals for now.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

OK then, where are they getting all these kids, where are they holding them captive, and what are they doing with the bodies?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Apologies for the delayed response, my kids got a bout of flu. I wanted to spend a little time to provide you with just a smattering of evidence, didn't want to do a slap-dash.

There are actually so many examples, it was difficult to narrow it down. In many instances the victims do not feel comfortable making their names public. But they are identified in the court records.

Perhaps I should start with the infamous Boys Town scandal. When the victims first came forward with their allegations, the police decided to not launch an official investigation, but instead notified the school officials who conducted their own investigation. Of course this uncovered nothing as the investigation was led by the perpetrators! When a police investigation was finally launched, the victims were threatened with perjury unless they recanted their testimony. Understandably when facing such pressure from the legal system, religious groups and the media, some of them did. These were scared and traumatized children (some young adults by then) who had no family or other form of support. One girl who refused to recant her testimony was only released from prison in 2000, spending 2 years in solitary confinement. How long would you spend in jail for a lie?
altereddimensions.net...
www.salem-news.com...

A victim from Australia to illustrate how this is an international syndicate. She's been brave enough to publically identify herself. Once again the same pattern emerges.
www.dailytelegraph.com.au... a16acf91957c38e032
www.smh.com.au...

Something a little more up-to-date and closer to home? When Epstein was offered his rediculously lax plea bargain (13 months of time served, of which he was only required to spend evenings in jail), the defendants were not notified (which is illegal). Two of the victims are now trying to overturn that plea deal.
www.dailymail.co.uk... overturn-2008-plea-deal-guaranteed-wouldn-t-prosecuted-federal-court.html

And what's happening with that UK public enquiry into the VIP paedophile ring? Might this be the same "royal" that was implicated in the Epstein case?
www.dailymail.co.uk... ons.html

And I could go on and on and on. This is no way does the mountain of evidence any justice, but there are people who have dedicated lots of time and effort to exposing it. Maybe check out Pearse Redmond from Porkins Policy Review, if you are genuinely interested.

Peas out
areply to: audubon

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

All that stuff is interesting, but it dances around the subject in hand rather than addressing it directly.

We're talking about Podesta and his crew, in the present day, not various other people around the world at varying times in the past.

The strongest link here is Jeffrey Epstein, and even then it's a case of 'guilt by association'. We wouldn't use the same logic to condemn the people in Bill Cosby's address book as fellow rapists. Would we? Well, I wouldn't.

Meanwhile, didn't Dennis Hastert get sent down for kiddy-diddling just a few months ago? Why is everyone looking elsewhere? Is it because he's a Republican, by any chance?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Look at the pattern! They are taken from foster care, orphanages and poor countries. If they survive the ordeal, they end up in the general population, confused and traumatized. The few that pluck up the courage to speak out are ridiculed (or get laughed at in their face as you so delicately put it).
www.oregonlive.com...

Oh those silly little toddlers and their colourful imaginations! No need to get into a tizz right?
en.wikipedia.org...

And surely you didn't miss Hillary's connection to the Haiti child trafficking case?
truthfeed.com...

I have to wonder if you have ever given the subject serious consideration. I can totally understand if you haven't. It is a truly horrific reality to consider and it does change you forever.

And a reply to: audubon

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The first link is a scandal about a care facility, no politicians are mentioned or alluded to.

The second link is to a Wikipedia page rather than a credible source, and it deals with a 'moral panic' i.e., the claims are listed on that page because they are supposedly false. So I don't understand why you're providing this link in your own support.

The third link is the best, hands-down. It's to 'Truth Feed News', a total no-mark site that tends toward clickbait and openly steals its news stories from Twitter, and the Truth Feed News story contains no original reporting because it is a rehash of a yarn published on an Evangelical Christian site called 'Charisma News' (one of its trending 'stories' as I write these words has the headline: "Prophecy: After Wicked Kingdom Toppled—Jezebel Curse Broken Off America", which gives you some idea), and Charisma News got its story from... the same poster on Reddit who is being quoted on ATS!

Is it actually possible for a story to have a worse provenance and pedigree than this?

As for your remarks about whether I have ever given the subject of child abuse scandals serious thought, I can assure you that I have and that real (n.b.) child abuse is no laughing matter.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sorry, but I have no time for blue-team /red-team nonsense. I govern myself.

Once again, if you actually read the material you will see that all these cases link up. I think the Dennis Hastert connection is extremely important and should most definitely be pointed out.

For those tied to the Epstein case, it is not guilt by association, but guilt by virtue of them being placed at the scene of the crimes. It is a fact that Bill and Hillary have both frequented his pedo island on numerous occasions. Both have also been identified by victims. Whether you give Cathy O'Brien's testimony credence or not, an allegation has been made and it requires an investigation. I know she would welcome one. You ask for victims, you ask for a connections, but when these are given, you discount them?

And I am sure Trump is involved too. He certainly isn't making a lot of fuss about the allegations levelled at his buddies. Come on, anybody from New York knows that he hangs out at Epstein's pent house. I'm from South Africa and I know! (Ok my husband lived in NY for 8 years)

Perhaps ponder this: after all the vile allegations that Cathy O'Brien has made against Hillary and Bill Clinton, why have they not slapped her with a defamation suit? She published a book for heaven's sake! I would if I were innocent.
a reply to: audubon

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join