It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DC Pedo Ring Being Exposed - Democrats and Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: elementalgrove

I'd be willing to die in order to bring it all to the surface.

Star n Flag, great composition. I envy people with good detective skills. The whole point of Conspiracy Theory is finding little grains of truth, and then placing magnifying glasses over them.

You would be about 80 and only touched the surfae of whatever runs the world.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You are one of the people that star and flag with no proof. There is none here.

Stating something without backing it up means absolutely nothing. Please, support your statement and show why this is all a farce.

I'm open to both sides as long as they present good arguments and facts.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: ghostrager

Better question, does anyone see anything morally wrong with everyone involved in this being assassinated?

yes, both are morally worng. WTF is wrong with you?

Seriously? Young children losing their innocence and having their lives ruined by pedophiles that are above the law and will never be prosecuted.

And there's something wrong with ME for wishing they were dead?!

Get off your soapbox

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Have fun voting for a psychopathic war criminal, who also happens to be a sadistic pedophile. Without people like you their network would not be able to remain in power.

I am sure keeping your head in the sand is quite comforting, but some of us can read between the lines.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

link   

Are you new here or something? Do you not understand on ATS a thread like this is more an investigation, evidence presented, then discussed?

WTF does proof have to do with it? And how about you attempt to refute even a single piece of evidence presented.

link   

This pizza thing has gone beyond any sane investigation, even for conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I'm afraid it may be too late. Also, i'm not much of a detective. But its one of the greatest causes of my life. But I have to remind myself to remain skeptical until I see solid proof, but those secret code words felt like evidence in their own right, they were used for the sake of hiding something, and so they are evidence Et Al.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Are you new here or something? Do you not understand on ATS a thread like this is more an investigation, evidence presented, then discussed?

WTF does proof have to do with it? And how about you attempt to refute even a single piece of evidence presented.

the investigation is even nutty with the pizza stuff.

I have been here for some time. This is not normal.
edit on 6-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

All we have are some amateurs having lots of fun sleuthing. To suggest killing people without a professional investigation and a fair trial goes against our constitution.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

I'm afraid it may be too late. Also, i'm not much of a detective. But its one of the greatest causes of my life. But I have to remind myself to remain skeptical until I see solid proof, but those secret code words felt like evidence in their own right, they were used for the sake of hiding something, and so they are evidence Et Al.

The pizza code words?????

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Ghostrager, this was being discussed here, so now we have two threads on the subject, but yours is more complete. The restaurant across the street from Besta Pizza with the girl lover symbol is another really creepy coincidence!

There is no such thing as coincidence, especially when it comes to the small world of the elite.

Sick sadistic mofo's have operated in the shadows for too god damn long, it is good to see it finally coming out!

I called it a coincidence because the symbol is not quite like the girl lover symbol.

The Besta Pizza logo is an almost exact match though. I made a comparison pic. The only modification I did was rotate the Besta Pizza logo:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Observing cognitive dissonance in action is always a fascinating study.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I have starred and flagged without proof as well. I believe reasonable suspicion does merit an investigation, and the star and flag our just my way of showing my support for the investigation.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Why would you think an investigation into a potential sex ring and pedophelia would be normal?

And why, when abused and trafficked children "might" be at the center of it, would you mock an attempt to get to the bottom of it? We already know DC has a history of sex trafficking and pedophelia. We already know government elites in the US and across Europe have engaged in such sick stuff.

That you sit here and mock the attempted investigation into this is disgraceful.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

This particular one smacks o right wing desperation, though. I saw one conservative clickbait site saing Hillary was inviolved with underage girls. All made up. You must be kidding me. This pizza thing has gone too far.

They see the discussion boards, they are probably laughing their asses of over an inter office joke.
edit on 6-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Why would you think an investigation into a potential sex ring and pedophelia would be normal?

And why, when abused and trafficked children "might" be at the center of it, would you mock an attempt to get to the bottom of it? We already know DC has a history of sex trafficking and pedophelia. We already know government elites in the US and across Europe have engaged in such sick stuff.

That you sit here and mock the attempted investigation into this is disgraceful.

Precisely, this was already exposed back in the freaking 80's!

The Franklin Cover up ended mysteriously with the lawyer dying in a plane crash after finding concrete proof, also deaths around some of the accusers.

Then we have other notorious pedos like Hastert who was the head of the republican house for a decade.

DC is a hotbed of this s*** and the Clintons have been implicated numerous times. Now it is finally coming out and all manner of deflection shall continue to happen.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This particular one smacks o right wing desperation, though. I saw one conservative clickbait site saing Hillary was inviolved with underage girls. All made up. You must be kidding me. This pizza thing has gone too far.

They see the discussion boards, they are probably laughing their asses of over an inter office joke.

Can you at least admit they used coded words to obfuscate the true meaning of what they were emailing about?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

So, these symbols have been known about since at least 2007, and I'd hazard a guess the FBI would have known about them a lot earlier than that. So over 9 years this information has been out there, and you actually think that those being accused here would still use those symbols...?

Pretty hard to believe wouldn't you say?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Can you at least admit they used coded words to obfuscate the true meaning of what they were emailing about?

No. If it started with a joke, they will continue to usen the terms. Find the first one and what it was replying to and there could be a clue there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join