It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DC Pedo Ring Being Exposed - Democrats and Clinton

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
If this is a 4 chan prank than I bought it hook, line and sinker. I hope they're proud of themselves.

Well, one thing I can say for certain is that the purported photo of the McCann girl originating from 4Chan was actually a picture of Elle Fanning (Dakota Fanning's little sister) from an episode of Criminal Minds.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Greggers

I think that might be a lot more convincing than writing everyone off as "conspiracy wackjobs" simply because you want to protect Democrats.

I didn't do that. Also, I have no interest in "protecting Democrats." The Democrats can suck a long cactus, as far as I care.

edit on 8-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

If this is a 4 chan prank than I bought it hook, line and sinker. I hope they're proud of themselves.

If you're sick enough to think this is prank material, that's pretty sick....
tetra

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

And yeah that sounds really fishy. The wording is extremely odd. But if you read more of the email, it turns out someone had emailed her, and she was emailing him, so it's extremely likely she's not working on full information, that it's a game of telephone.

Read what was emailed to her...

And there is also this:

Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yours? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it.

That does not sound weird in the slightest.

I vehemently disagree. That sounds very weird to me. And since that is purely a judgment call, it is only our opinions and cannot accurately be stated as fact -- as you did.

It sounds like someone left a handkerchief on a kitchen island...

How unsanitary and therefore disgusting. Who leaves a handkerchief anywhere in a kitchen??? Who even uses a handkerchief anywhere in a kitchen???

...and it occurs in the context of pillows being purchased, and possibly mailing them to the owner.

Yes, pillows that were somehow left behind, and the person referring to them knows the pillows were purchased and left behind but doesn't know where in the house? And this house is so big (or something) that they escape detection of a quick look around?

Doesn't make someone an occultist pedophile though.

Neither does being a pedophile make someone an occultist. Since I never suggested any occult connection, but simply referenced the long standing and well established "hanky code," I'm not even sure why you interjected that...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

And yeah that sounds really fishy. The wording is extremely odd. But if you read more of the email, it turns out someone had emailed her, and she was emailing him, so it's extremely likely she's not working on full information, that it's a game of telephone.

And there is also this:

Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yours? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it.

I vehemently disagree. That sounds very weird to me. And since that is purely a judgment call, it is only our opinions and cannot accurately be stated as fact -- as you did.

How unsanitary and therefore disgusting. Who leaves a handkerchief anywhere in a kitchen??? Who even uses a handkerchief anywhere in a kitchen???

...and it occurs in the context of pillows being purchased, and possibly mailing them to the owner.

Yes, pillows that were somehow left behind, and the person referring to them knows the pillows were purchased and left behind but doesn't know where in the house? And this house is so big (or something) that they escape detection of a quick look around?

Neither does being a pedophile make someone an occultist. Since I never suggested any occult connection, but simply referenced the long standing and well established "hanky code," I'm not even sure why you interjected that...

So what does the word "pillow" mean in Hanky code?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

If you're sick enough to think this is prank material, that's pretty sick....
tetra

Clearly you've never been to 4Chan.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Why are you refusing to translate the email?

Again, I'm asking you do something real simple, which you either cannot or will not do.

As in, walk through the email line by line and explain what EACH LINE MEANS, while referencing specific elements from the hanky code manual.

Maybe to make you ask questions. Maybe because I don't trust you. Maybe because I don't take my marching orders from you. Maybe because I don't throw pearls before swine. Maybe because I want to give you enough rope to hang yourself so-to-speak and discredit yourself.

But bottom line is I've explained my concerns quite clearly. You don't like 'em. Okay. You don't have to. State your case to your heart's content. If you want to "walk through the email line by line and explain what EACH LINE MEANS, while referencing specific elements from the hanky code manual" and explain why you don't see a connection, then do it. Maybe if you give me something tangible to respond to, instead of trying to browbeat me, I will... or maybe I won't. I've had my say. Our words will stand for themselves.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I never said he did it, as in the crime, only that he was connected and part of the upper establishment. In techinical terms, that isn't the government, although the members of Parliament can 'effect government'
the greater point is that this *could* tie into some RING, like the Westminster Ring which in fact does have many people accused who were in high positions.

Freud ate with the parents of Madeline afterward, and this seems very odd.
edit on 8-11-2016 by talisman because: too much text

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Why are you refusing to translate the email?

Again, I'm asking you do something real simple, which you either cannot or will not do.

As in, walk through the email line by line and explain what EACH LINE MEANS, while referencing specific elements from the hanky code manual.

Maybe to make you ask questions. Maybe because I don't trust you. Maybe because I don't take my marching orders from you. Maybe because I don't throw pearls before swine. Maybe because I want to give you enough rope to hang yourself so-to-speak and discredit yourself.

But bottom line is I've explained my concerns quite clearly. You don't like 'em. Okay. You don't have to. State your case to your heart's content. If you want to "walk through the email line by line and explain what EACH LINE MEANS, while referencing specific elements from the hanky code manual" and explain why you don't see a connection, then do it. Maybe if you give me something tangible to respond to, instead of trying to browbeat me, I will... or maybe I won't. I've had my say. Our words will stand for themselves.

You made a claim that you read about the hanky code and were sickened.... You made it sound like the hanky code opened your eyes to some hidden meaning.

Now you're refusing to provide any explanation for how, specifically, the hanky code translated this email (or any other) beyond the obvious fact that the word handkerchief was used.

As far as your suggesting that I walk through the email line by line -- that's a little silly. I interpret the emails LITERALLY. If you speak English, you know LINE BY LINE how I interpret the emails.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: talisman

Hmmm...

Well, I'm not going to labour this point, our conversation can be checked by anyone who gives a fig (and I've lost interest myself, so I'm not expecting there to be anyone else).

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Good question; although as noted by Wikipedia, the "code" has been expanded beyond its original purposes, and therefore it is somewhat safe to suspect (if not assume) that "pillow" may be part of that expansion. It is also safe to suspect, if not assume, that all specifics of the code are not available (at least not easily or readily) to the general public -- even with the obvious advantages of the internet. And, of course, it is also safe to suspect, if not assume, that those who do know are not inclined to share.

I'm sure others have shared suggestions, but I will not speculate.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

And there is also this:

You totally butchered my reply, and made it sound like I said things I didn't. You put up the initial quote and made it sound like I said, "that does not sound weird in the slightest", when in fact I said that to the origin point of the email chain.

And no, it is not a judgment call, if you think this:

Susan & Herb I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island. Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it. I also meant to inquire yesterday about the pillows you purchased. I can send them as well, if you let me know where they are in the house. Safe travels to all Kate

sounds weird, then you are 100% projecting. People eat at kitchen islands all the time, who the heck knows why it's there? Certainly not you, and you're being insane if you think this can only be evidence of child abuse. And yeah these are rich people, with big houses, maybe she's not sure what the pillows are that she should send?

Of course, this doesn't mean they're not pedos, technically anyone could be, neighbors family members, anyone. But you can't convict them without evidence. At the moment it's not there.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Good question; although as noted by Wikipedia, the "code" has been expanded beyond its original purposes, and therefore it is somewhat safe to suspect (if not assume) that "pillow" may be part of that expansion. It is also safe to suspect, if not assume, that all specifics of the code are not available (at least not easily or readily) to the general public -- even with the obvious advantages of the internet. And, of course, it is also safe to suspect, if not assume, that those who do know are not inclined to share.

I'm sure others have shared suggestions, but I will not speculate.

So, in other words, as far as you can substantiate, the word "pillow" has no definitive meaning in Hanky code.

And therefore, Hanky code did not help you unlock some secret meaning in that email.

Now I think it's pretty clear why you won't translate that email for us.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You made a claim that you read about the hanky code and were sickened.... You made it sound like the hanky code opened your eyes to some hidden meaning.

Sheesh. The OP is about oddly phrased emails regarding a handkerchiefs (two emails but I believe the same "handkerchief.") I read and directly responded to a post that referenced the "hanky code;" I then found and linked to a Wikipedia page that confirmed the existence of a "handkerchief code." I stated that I am disturbed by the connection that does not in any way feel like a coincidence or accident. And yes, damn right I'm sickened by the very thought. And you've got a problem with that? Okay. Says far more about you than me.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Sheesh. The OP is about oddly phrased emails regarding a handkerchiefs (two emails but I believe the same "handkerchief.") I read and directly responded to a post that referenced the "hanky code;" I then found and linked to a Wikipedia page that confirmed the existence of a "handkerchief code." I stated that I am disturbed by the connection that does not in any way feel like a coincidence or accident. And yes, damn right I'm sickened by the very thought. And you've got a problem with that? Okay. Says far more about you than me.

I don't have a problem without anyone being sickened at the thought of child abuse, nor have I have suggested as much.

I am sickened too by child abuse. The only people who aren't sicked by it are sociopaths and abusers.

What I am bothered by is that the only connection you can draw between hanky code and these emails is the use of the word handkerchief. Seems a little silly.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
a reply to: talisman

Hmmm...

Well, I'm not going to labour this point, our conversation can be checked by anyone who gives a fig (and I've lost interest myself, so I'm not expecting there to be anyone else).

Before, I never knew who that man was, and is not central to the point. When I read about his past, I immediately connected him to Government, but it is true he is "not Government in that sense" but obviously is connected to those inside, It is of interest since he is connected to other people of that sort and there is an ongoing investigation in the UK of High Officials who were part of some sort of RING

I also find it bizarre that a police drawing released in 2013, matches both Podesta brothers. That is where I raise an eyebrow and am looking at this more carefully. The picture is supposedly of one man, yet those are two very different images but they both happen to match both brothers.

edit on 8-11-2016 by talisman because: correction

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You totally butchered my reply...

It is common practice and perfectly acceptable to respond to parts of a comment and not the entire comment. My apologies if you consider that butchering your reply. Fortunately, those reading have a ready link back to our original comments and can educate themselves.

... and made it sound like I said things I didn't. You put up the initial quote and made it sound like I said, "that does not sound weird in the slightest", when in fact I said that to the origin point of the email chain.

I am not sure I understand your point, but I do see that I forgot to add in the quote following "read this." I knew that it would not appear in your quote and meant to add it after, but forgot to do so. Therefore I do understand that it can be misunderstood -- probably in various ways, including your objection. So my apologies.

And no, it is not a judgment call, if you think this:

"Susan & Herb I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island. Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it. I also meant to inquire yesterday about the pillows you purchased. I can send them as well, if you let me know where they are in the house. Safe travels to all Kate"

sounds weird, then you are 100% projecting. People eat at kitchen islands all the time...

Of course they do... which is why it's disgusting and yes -- !!! -- weird (to say the least) that someone would leave their snot rag there!

...who the heck knows why it's there? Certainly not you...

Nope, I sure don't. And neither do you; but you seem to think you know why it's not there. I'm just saying that snot rags don't belong anywhere in the kitchen... apparently you don't have a problem with that.

...and you're being insane if you think this can only be evidence of child abuse.

I never said it was proof. But the connection may very well be evidence.

And yeah these are rich people, with big houses, maybe she's not sure what the pillows are that she should send?

I know rich people with big houses and housekeepers to keep everything in its proper place who would have found and removed those pillows pretty darn quick from wherever they were not meant to be.... so I doubt the "owner" would even know where they were once they had left the property. But even more so, someone informed that person that the "pillows" were left behind, they did not learn it by osmosis. If I was notifying someone that I had left something behind, I would be very specific about what I left behind and where. Yeah, it's weird to me.

But you can't convict them without evidence. At the moment it's not there.

I obviously do not have the power or authority to convict anyone even with evidence... even with absolute proof! But I do have a right to my judgment in the court of public opinion, and my judgment says this may very well be evidence. (You do know the difference between evidence and proof, right? Just in case you don't, here you go: What's the difference in meaning between “evidence” and “proof”?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Good. You had your say.

I'm done with you.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Good. You had your say.

I'm done with you.

I starred you for promising to be done.