It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DC Pedo Ring Being Exposed - Democrats and Clinton

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

DC Pizza Gate: A Primer

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com...

WOW. I saw a reference to Hillary in one of those photos. The one with the girl's arms taped to the desk. It's great that someone took the time to tie all this together in that WordPress format. Makes it easier to assimilate.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is shocking --- just glaringly obvious after the wikileaks:

Press Event FROM the Clinton Campaign Page

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

No shoot the bloody lot of them all them ellite scumbags and start over with heavy vetting but the takedown would have to reach into the mic and include all the 3 letter agency's too. Though there are good people.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: talisman

So right at the resort, was a predator who was high in Government.

Point of order. Freud was an MP between 1973 and 1987. He was never in Government in any capacity, not least because until the 2010 Coalition was formed, the modern Liberal Party (as was, it's now Lib Dems) had never got within spitting distance of Number 10.

Even the Lib-Lab pact of 1977 didn't see any Liberals in Government - it was an informal agreement that saw the Labour Government promote some Liberal Party policies in return for the votes of Liberal MPs to support Labour policies in Parliament.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: ghostrager

Well Hillary is going to be busy running the country and excepting subpoenas, from the vast right wing conspiracy.

running the country he says LOL

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

originally posted by: seasonal

Well Hillary is going to be busy running the country and excepting subpoenas, from the vast right wing conspiracy.

running the country he says LOL

Running it into the ground.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

No shoot the bloody lot of them all them ellite scumbags and start over with heavy vetting but the takedown would have to reach into the mic and include all the 3 letter agency's too. Though there are good people.

Of course the innocent would be spared.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Wow,
Imagine what ATS could uncover, if we didnt spend all of our time with BS allegations and arguments
ALL DAY LONG
Thank god for reddit, I guess.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

I tend the feel like the Madeline McCann is off on the wrong tangent, they should drop that and focus on gathering data from the emails. As far as a 4chan prank, all you have to do is search Wikileaks yourself and you will find that it's all in there, the information is out there for anyone who wants to disseminate it

There is no smoking gun in those emails, certainly not one that has anything to do with this stuff.

This whole child abduction story is an amalgamation of different sources -- FBI documents on Pedo secret language, Web searches on Pizza places, wikileaks documents that have to be read with a "magic filter".....

I think some of you guys have watched too many movies.

The dots here could very easily have been initially connected by someone who thought it would be hilarious to get everyone worked up.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The FULL house of horrors.. best political cartoon I have seen

edit on 8/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

They have been in circulation since the 80's or longer, check out "hanky code"

I checked out hanky code... and now I'm just... just... I don't even have a word for it. My gut kept telling me there was something very very wrong here, but I didn't want to believe it. Even with the very odd phrasing in these emails, I couldn't quite bring myself to accept that they were talking in code. Until this... until I knew this was an accepted (albeit secretive) code:

The handkerchief code (also known as the hanky code, the bandana code, and flagging[1]) is a color-coded system, employed usually among the gay male casual-sex seekers or BDSM practitioners in the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe, to indicate preferred sexual fetishes, what kind of sex they are seeking, and whether they are a top/dominant or bottom/submissive. The hanky code was widely used in the 1970s by gay and bisexual men, and grew from there to include all genders and orientations.
(bolding by me)

I still don't want to believe it, but at this point, now that I do know about the long-standing and well established "hanky code," it's impossible to believe anyone would speak in these terms accidentally or coincidentally.

Thank you for the heads up. I'm literally sick over this. But I needed to know.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

The reason I mentioned his invovlment with Government in that capacity was after I read the following:

news.bbc.co.uk...

"An energetic MP, he was party spokesman on education, the arts and broadcasting, and sponsored an anti-secrets Official Information Bill, which played a part in the collapse of the Callaghan government in 1979. After a row over "wrecking" amendments to his Bill, the Labour Whips offered to facilitate it if he avoided voting to bring down the government. He refused, and the government fell."

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

If that batch of emails appeared normal to you then explain why they were worded that way and explain the pictures. Especially the ones that were dumped on 4chan.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

If that batch of emails appeared normal to you then explain why they were worded that way and explain the pictures. Especially the ones that were dumped on 4chan.

You're going to have to be more specific. Which email are you talking about? What pictures are you talking about?

Please be specific. Just cite one email in particular (if you like) and you say what you think it means.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

the whole "oh I left a handkerchief" set of emails made me sick.
And I feel helpless to do anything about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

"I think some of you guys have watched too many movies. "

Some of you people act as if there's no such thing as pedophilia and that there's no corruption in government. I wonder how you're able to function in such a naive bubble of fantasy.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

"I think some of you guys have watched too many movies. "

Some of you people act as if there's no such thing as pedophilia and that there's no corruption in government. I wonder how you're able to function in such a naive bubble of fantasy.

I'm not acting as if there is no such thing as pedophilia. There certainly is, and it's disgusting. About 1 in 3 girls is molested. About 1 in 10 boys. (I could be off on those numbers, but it's way too much).

And of course there is corruption in government.

I seriously don't know why you would say such things about me.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Mandroid7

They have been in circulation since the 80's or longer, check out "hanky code"

I checked out hanky code... and now I'm just... just... I don't even have a word for it. My gut kept telling me there was something very very wrong here, but I didn't want to believe it. Even with the very odd phrasing in these emails, I couldn't quite bring myself to accept that they were talking in code. Until this... until I knew this was an accepted (albeit secretive) code:

The handkerchief code (also known as the hanky code, the bandana code, and flagging[1]) is a color-coded system, employed usually among the gay male casual-sex seekers or BDSM practitioners in the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe, to indicate preferred sexual fetishes, what kind of sex they are seeking, and whether they are a top/dominant or bottom/submissive. The hanky code was widely used in the 1970s by gay and bisexual men, and grew from there to include all genders and orientations.
(bolding by me)

I still don't want to believe it, but at this point, now that I do know about the long-standing and well established "hanky code," it's impossible to believe anyone would speak in these terms accidentally or coincidentally.

Thank you for the heads up. I'm literally sick over this. But I needed to know.

If hanky code is such an eye-opening revelation, could you do us all a favor and show how hanky code relates SPECIFICALLY to lines of text in the leaked emails. You know, translate it for us.

You have more than just the word handkerchief, right?

Seriously, if you guys have unraveled something important, I'd like to see it too. I'm not kidding.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: katfish
a reply to: Boadicea

the whole "oh I left a handkerchief" set of emails made me sick.
And I feel helpless to do anything about it.

God help us, yes. I think that feeling of helplessness is the worst part. It's killing me inside -- knowing that children could be hurt and suffering and knowing that there's nothing we can personally do, and knowing that those who we entrust and empower to do something about it cannot/do not/will not. That's why I felt compelled to respond after reading about the "hanky code" from a neutral source.

Maybe we should just appreciate and be thankful that we still have the opportunity and means to at least keep it on the public radar by commenting and spreading awareness. We cannot investigate and find hard proof... we cannot press charges or prosecute... but we can make sure it isn't completely lost in the election/media fog. Not much consolation, but it's what we have. We live for the fight when it's all that we've got, right?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You just made it obvious that you haven't looked at any of the questionable data. How do you elect to have an opinion?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join