It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DC Pedo Ring Being Exposed - Democrats and Clinton

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Oh, it's enough to make me raise an eyebrow. But no more than that. It's all just innuendo, which relies on assuming that all the people named are pedos. Once you do that, you start making more and more assumptions that all seem to hang together. But if you remove that basic assumption the whole thing goes 'pop'.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I truly believe that most people know there is something wrong with this world.

Some have more understanding on what and why... others just feel things are off and, simply have NO reference point to understand.

I also believe that the truth came REALLY close to coming to the surface and it freaked the establishment to it's core.

It's just my opinion but, it still gives me hope.

The veil is slowly lifting and, with time, the whole truth WILL be revealed.

People are progressively becoming more and more fed up with the status quo.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I personally believe there is more than enough information here for a criminal investigation. Again, I would suggest you research pedophilia and the norms within this society and research the history of sex rings in Washington D.C. then maybe you'll make more of a connection

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I see. So you want me to become an expert in order to debunk you non-experts? I don't think it works like that, you know.

In any event, I'm content to revert to lurking for now, although I am still waiting for this damning evidence to show up, or indeed anything that isn't innuendo (11 pages and counting).

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

No, I'm telling you that in order to garner a truly objective opinion, you have to be willing to do some research to get some perspective and historical context. You research, look at the evidence then make an assessment. Just glimpsing at a few records isn't enough

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Oh, it's enough to make me raise an eyebrow. But no more than that. It's all just innuendo, which relies on assuming that all the people named are pedos. Once you do that, you start making more and more assumptions that all seem to hang together. But if you remove that basic assumption the whole thing goes 'pop'.

Yeah it's simple, many pedophiles would act this way, but so would many people that are not. Some people like weird art. Some people are crass and might own pizza restaurants.

We need to find out if Andrew Kline the government guy is Andrew Kline pizza owner. That symbol combined with the fact he oversees human trafficking would make me think that's more than a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

"We need to find out if Andrew Kline the government guy is Andrew Kline pizza owner. That symbol combined with the fact he oversees human trafficking would make me think that's more than a coincidence."

Exactly, it's about connecting dots. In addition to the process of elimination.
edit on 7-11-2016 by cherokeetroy because: added

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
blob:www.facebook.com...
edit on 7-11-2016 by Fools because: darnit

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

the link is broke did you save a screenshot?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
By the way, I just wanted to point out that the pic of the little girl purporting to be McCann is actually a child actress from an episode of criminal minds. Dakota Fanning's sister, I think. It's been solved on ATS already, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Over and over again I see all kinds of stuff about how the world is run by pedophiles.
I don't doubt it. The world's rich people run everything and support one another for no good reason. Except...they all have dirt on one another.
Okay, so why isn't ANY reporter picking up on this? Why is this not OUT THERE?
I posted about Epstein's connection to the world's players on FB and not a peep from my friends.
Without evidence, without someone screaming from the rooftops, without the eye of the media, no one cares.

And, I believe, another generation of children are lost into the whirlpool.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Actually I feel like it does work that way.

When both sides are non-experts, it is simply opinion vs opinion. If one side is an expert, then in theory their analysis holds more weight. The kind of person who could best debunk a myth about guitar strings would be an engineer who designs them.

But I agree with your earlier statement which seemed to amount to not being obligated to do that... it is just that opinions of those who are experts in a field hold more weight.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is nothing new. This is completely normal for these #s. Have you people already forgot the Bohemian Grove??? This is public knowledge

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: katfish

because they don't want to get suicided, no one wants to take on the Clinton Machine, it would take a small army to topple her

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bojay

but it's been shunned as conspiracy garbage because it lacked any solid evidence, if we can build a case backed by actual evidence then it might finally make a difference

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I'm not sure why people are trying to connect the Podesta brothers to Madeline. The two sketches that were released are said to be of the same individual, but by different eyewitness accounts(and from my understanding, from far away).

The only caveat is that these sketches were released around Oct 13th, the same time the FBI announced they recovered 149 children in 'Operation Cross Country'.

But MSM reported that only 82 children were recovered from that operation.

Operation Cross Country, a nationwide law enforcement action that took place last week and focused on underage victims of prostitution, has concluded with the recovery of 149 sexually exploited children and the arrests of more than 150 pimps and other individuals.

FBI.gov

The FBI says 239 child-sex traffickers and their associates were arrested and 82 children were rescued from Oct. 13 to 16 as part of Operation Cross Country X.

Local NBC

So what happened to the other 68 children? Maybe someone can look for why there is a descrapency between what the FBI reported and what MSM reported. Maybe there was a miscommunication?

The same day that the FBI made their Operation Cross Country X, is the same day the UK released sketches of the supposed perpetrator who kidnapped Madeline McCann.
Link here, who is said to be one person - but happens to resemble John and Tony Podesta.
edit on 7-11-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Did the detractors forget about the global scandal with the Catholic church? There might not be any fire behind this smoke, if you can even call it smoke, but it's certainly within the realm of possibilities and surely worth looking into.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: Greggers

I'm not sure why people are trying to connect the Podesta brothers to Madeline. The two sketches that were released are said to be of the same individual, but by different eyewitness accounts(and from my understanding, from far away).

The only caveat is that these sketches were released around Oct 13th, the same time the FBI announced they recovered 149 children in 'Operation Cross Country'.

But MSM reported that only 82 children were recovered from that operation.

Operation Cross Country, a nationwide law enforcement action that took place last week and focused on underage victims of prostitution, has concluded with the recovery of 149 sexually exploited children and the arrests of more than 150 pimps and other individuals.

FBI.gov

The FBI says 239 child-sex traffickers and their associates were arrested and 82 children were rescued from Oct. 13 to 16 as part of Operation Cross Country X.

Local NBC

So what happened to the other 68 children? Maybe someone can look for why there is a descrapency between what the FBI reported and what MSM reported. Maybe there was a miscommunication?

The same day that the FBI made their Operation Cross Country X, is the same day the UK released sketches of the supposed perpetrator who kidnapped Madeline McCann.
Link here, who is said to be one person - but happens to resemble John and Tony Podesta.

I don't know, but the more I look at this, the more it resembles a sick 4Chan prank. Someone over there already tried to pass an Elle fanning screen-shot off as Madeline McCann, and now that same pic is making the rounds again with all this Podesta stuff.

I get the feeling some sick kids are laughing at the big fuss they created.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join