It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

DC Pedo Ring Being Exposed - Democrats and Clinton

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The below map image gives a better idea of how close these places are in proximity. They also pointed to something I hadn't heard of yet, and that is a Haiti charity called "Beyond Borders" that worked with the Clinton Foundation. They seem to office out of a restaurant called 'Banana leaf' as the street view shows no signs to it.

Maybe this explains why Hillary was at that restaurant just a few stores down?

RonPaulForums

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

The Painting at the Comet Pizza with that girl wearing antlers doesnt ring a bell to anyone ???>
www.youtube.com... (You can see the painting in this video)

Rothschild 70's secret party. Masonic connection

www.nouvelordremondial.cc...

Thank me later.

edit on 7-11-2016 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2016 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
This is scary.

Ghost

What's really scary is that there I've seen 3 or 4 threads about this same thing in as many days.

Sounds a lot more like psychological projection than sharing new information.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Miracula2 because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
BREAKING: From the anon who brought you the Laura Silsby connection: I have uncovered a pedophile with links to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, David Brock, George Soros, Marina Abramovic and the Podestas

www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton's Campaign Is Powered By Pizza, Analysis Shows

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
DC long known to have tunnels system. officially classified info as to exact locations under pretense that they are for defense. Bobama declassified above map in link which outlines some locations of the tunnels though not exact routes - there is likely a route down connecticut av leading to comet pizza/besta pizza/beyond borders etc. etc. in that area. You'll notice its a direct straight line from WH under connecticut Av.

whitehouse.gov1.info...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

It must be fun making these threads.

Since I do not trust your sincerity, and suspect you're doing this with some ulterior purpose, I only wish to comment on what I see you doing.

You have made-up these FBI files, and/or, Russia has made them up. In any case, you took pictures of a restaurant with the "right symbol". So it would seem to begin here: first you find a picture of Clinton with the right symbol, or a restuarent with the right symbol, to associate and link to the narrative you've created with this post.

It's plausible if you do not understand how evil some people can be.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: InS0MnI

nice find!

Other info coming in;

George Soros's American Bridge PAC sent Comet Ping Pong (Comet pizza) a total of $21,864.25

And Obama held a couple Phone Banks at Comet Pizza in Oct 2012 - found on Wikileaks.

John Podesta is said to live just a few minutes away from these places. The owner of Comet Pizza, James Alefantis, is friends with John's brother Tony(the one who collects and displays artwork with pedophile undertones).

James Alefantis also proudly displayed a picture of a letter from Hillary in which he participated in a fundraiser with John Podesta. And he has also been found to be connected to Mariana Abramovic(the Spirit Cooking woman), which isn't surprising as he is friends with Tony Podesta.

Info for all can be found here on Reddit.

a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thanks! I haven't seen these threads yet

Other note: the underground facility mentioned in the OP is NOT underneath these places, it is on the same street, but a couple miles away.
edit on 7-11-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

BREAKING: From the anon who brought you the Laura Silsby connection: I have uncovered a pedophile with links to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, David Brock, George Soros, Marina Abramovic and the Podestas

www.reddit.com...

And again, WTF.

I'm reading thru it and you'd have to be insane not to see that there's something utterly and completely sick surrounding this place and particularly, Alefantis. That someone like Soros has donated to this little out of the way pizza place is alarming.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

www.reddit.com...

And again, WTF.

I'm reading thru it and you'd have to be insane not to see that there's something utterly and completely sick surrounding this place and particularly, Alefantis. That someone like Soros has donated to this little out of the way pizza place is alarming.

No wonder this has been squashed by the FBI.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

It must be fun making these threads.

It is.

Since I do not trust your sincerity, and suspect you're doing this with some ulterior purpose, I only wish to comment on what I see you doing.

Feel free to.

You have made-up these FBI files, and/or, Russia has made them up. In any case, you took pictures of a restaurant with the "right symbol". So it would seem to begin here: first you find a picture of Clinton with the right symbol, or a restuarent with the right symbol, to associate and link to the narrative you've created with this post.

It's plausible if you do not understand how evil some people can be.

I personally haven't found any of this information myself, this is all from others research and I can't take credit. I've linked every resource so people can examine the accusations for themselves and add to the discussion by finding evidence that either supports or negates the narrative.

I'm not even saying that I believe all this, but there are enough connections that it deserves a closer look:

1. The symbol for 'Besta Pizza' is identical to what the FBI says is the man/boy symbol - and it is owned by Andrew Kline who is an attorney on the Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit of the Department of Justice, in the Civil Rights Division.

2. And this Pizza store is two stores down from Comet Pizza which is tied to Obama and Soros, who's owner is friends with John Podesta's brother Tony - who displays very grotesque artwork in his home featuring teenagers and children and a statue of a Jeffery Dahmers victim.

3. These two pizza places are across the street from a charity that worked with the Clinton Foundation in Haiti and a restaurant that uses a probable derivate of the woman/girl symbol who Hillary happened to go to. Clinton, Huma, the owner of Comet Pizza and both Podesta's have been tied to Marina Abramovic - the 'Spirit Cooking' woman.

^^The above are all facts. Then you have a ton of speculative possibilities - such as what 'pizza' and such mean, Clinton's ties to Laura Silsby, Hillary and Cathy O'Brien, WJC and Epstein, etc, etc, etc.

I am open to hearing any honest counter arguments as I think they are an important part. If not, feel free to stick your fingers in your ears while closing your eyes and repeating "la la la la, I can't hear you". It doesn't change anything and just derails the threads topic.

Again, I don't necessarily believe all of this, but the connections make for good research. Maybe they will lead to evidence that the accusations are true, or maybe it will be slowly forgotten. There's a reason I posted this in 'General Conspiracies'.

edit on 7-11-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

More tinfoil hat wearing conspiracies. Trump is still going to lose.

This thread is talking about child sex rings and you are still relating this to an election!? Wake up!! It's brain dead people that ignore facts and let this stuff continue.

If you think this ends after the election you are wrong. These emails lit the fuse. The evidence will burn the players.
edit on 7-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
there were pedo sex rings in D.C. back in the 50s this is highly probable
edit on 7-11-2016 by cherokeetroy because: sp

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Re: Soros donations to Ping Pong

If you look at the documents at each of those three links in the reddit post, you find that Soros was paying for premises rental and catering. Which doesn't look that sinister.

There are three payments: $5,500 (5 January 2012); $4,764.25 (9 January 2013); $11,600 (21 March 2014)

Since each of these payments was made in the early part of the year, it would be reasonable to suppose that the payments covered premises rental and catering during the previous calendar year.

What makes this rather droll is that the redditor who is making all these connections links enthusiastically to this topic - and that topic's redditor is asking in urgent tones how much Obama paid to have Comet Ping Pong host his phone bank in 2012.

(If only the two redditors had each noticed what the other was posting...)

As you can see from the foregoing, it looks likely that the $4,764.23 paid by Soros to Comet Ping Pong in January 2013 relates to 2012, so the answer to that question looks pretty obvious!

So Soros paid for Obama's phone banks at Comet Ping Pong in 2012 and the indication is that similar events took place (and with similar funding arrangements) in calendar years 2011 and 2013.

There might be some minor element of bung-taking in all this, but the money-trail is nowhere near complete enough to make out that level of detail. The redditors think they have found something significant. The evidence suggests they couldn't find their own buttocks if they were equipped with a map and a mirror.

TL;DR - Soros is backhandedly facilitating telephonic campaigning by paying for the Dems to operate out of their favorite eatery, with free food all night as a reward for their hard work volunteering.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

why would he pay so much for catering from a #ty pizza dive when the pizza isn't that good and they gear toward the techno crowd. Not buying it

link   

edit on 7-11-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

link   
SO; NOW WHAT?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

why would he pay so much for catering from a #ty pizza dive when the pizza isn't that good and they gear toward the techno crowd. Not buying it

Perhaps because the Dems wanted to hold their phone bank there, it being a local hang-out where they are on friendly terms, and Soros obligingly stumped up the readies (since obviously the venue wouldn't have been particularly important to him)?

That might be an aspect of bung-taking (Dems tip Ping Pong the wink, and the proprietor ratchets up the price for the night, because it's on Soros's tab), but there isn't even enough detail to figure out whether that happened. A quick phone call to Ping Pong, to inquire about premises hire might clear this up, if anyone's interested in a bit of social engineering.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: Astrocyte

Tony - who displays very grotesque artwork in his home featuring teenagers and children and a statue of a Jeffery Dahmers victim.

Do you have a link for that? I thought I had seen the thread but I missed this part.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

that's plausible but before you dismiss the Soros/DNC connection to this place I would recommend you do some research on Comet Ping Pong, the interior, the location, and all the rest of the questions that have come up regarding their business. If that still doesn't get you to raise an eyebrow then I'd have to say you're willfully blind.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join