It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton Server Investigation Over, Foundation Just Warming Up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It was announced today that the FBI under Jim Comey have found nothing new in relation to the Clinton email investigation. He stated back in July his findings and reasoning. The letter written by Comey clearly stated that he was speaking upon this investigation only.

With many Wikileaks documents pointing out he pay to play scandals as well as secret dealings with Saudi Arabia and Russia, things are far from wrapping up. Earlier this week Bret Baier made some statements to the same effect. He later retracted citing his impropriety of using "imminent" and "likely."
fortune.com...

Other reporters at Fox have reporting that backs up Baier's reporting on the Clinton Foundation investigation. (I have one source who says the same thing). And Baier is hardly alone in reporting that the FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation. Richard Pollock of The Daily Caller has been reporting the same since the summer. And CNN Senior Law Enforcement Analyst Tom Fuentes, a former top FBI official, cited conversations with "several" senior FBI officials when reported three times last weekend that the FBI investigation of the Clinton Foundation was "ongoing."

www.weeklystandard.com...

It is my opinion as of this writing that whatever came of the Huma Abadin laptop in combination with documents from Wikileaks will be used as evidence in this investigation going forward.

TL;DR : There are bigger fish to fry.

edit on 6-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Psyop. The whole damn thing. Speaking as an average person, the feeling left at the end of this is "no hope". That's the end game. It's like telling a prisoner he's getting let out soon, then to say nope. Wash, rinse, repeat. Steven Pieczenik is psyop. Alex Jones is psyop. The dog and pony show called the Judiciary branch is psyop. There are no good people left and if you think there are, that's part of the psyop.

Yeah, you could say today was a bummer. At least the liberals have ignorance to keep them playing along. I quit.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I'm not that vested into the election to have a particular feeling over it.

Why give a ticket for speeding when you can put them away for vehicle theft?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The Clinton Fraud Machine. Everybody knows it. Bernie, Loretta, Comey, Even her voters. Like one of the emails said, she will stab you in the back, in the front and kiss you on the cheek. Shaking hands with the devil never turns out good for anyone except the devil. Unless you like hearing screams and uncommon suffering. I do not but I will mildly enjoy hearing it. I didn't shake hands with her.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Hate to say it but it won't happen. You and i know along with everyone else who is't brainwashed that this whole FBI game was a carrot on a stick. The CF will not go down because the government is a machine with wheels within wheels. The people involved to see globalization all the way to the end will never relinquish their plan. The CF will stand and that haggard witch will run the USA.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nov 6 - "Clinton aide says Foundation paid for Chelsea’s wedding, WikiLeaks emails show"

Fox Source

New York Post Source

Breaking 911 Source

Take your pick on the sources, they are all the same.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Would they say it under oath? Do they have credibility?

My assumption is they have plenty of evidence already. Sounds desperate, I'm aware.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
How many times are you guys going to keep posting the same BS lies.
This was already shown to be BS in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In February, FBI agents presented their findings to senior FBI officials and prosecutors in the Justice Department’s public integrity section, sources said. But the prosecutors and senior FBI officials agreed that there was no clear evidence of wrongdoing and that a criminal case tied to the Clinton Foundation could not be made, according to the sources.

abcnews.go.com...

K~

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

My source is more recent. February was nine months ago. Forgive me if one person thinks that the investigation is "not impressive."

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The bad guys won.

The bitch-queen will win.

There are no hero's, there are no good guys in DC.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

While I can agree with you within the scope of politics, I do not however when it comes to the FBI. At this point, we will see what a little time brings.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I've lost any faith that the FBI, our Justice department our government cares about the rules of law, truth, justice.

We're going to reach a point where we'll be punished for what we say, what we think.

It's all a god-damned game, it's theatre for the masses.

Every single worthless son-of-a-bitch in DC can go pound sand.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

In the Cup of Tea Called Politics in Washington , the Cream of Corruption always Rises to the Top If Not Stirred from Time to Time.........
edit on 6-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Bet a new "server" scandal appears soon.....

Process Servers !!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So, do you just ignore Trump's fake charity, self-dealing, and his lies about donating millions?

Just curious.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No and neither does the state of New York.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Influence peddling, acting for Putin's ally, hiding classified secrets and sexting - how FIVE separate FBI cases are probing virtually every one of Clinton's inner circle and their families
Scale of FBI investigations into Clinton's closest aides and friends is becoming clear
Besides Huma Abedin, a swathe of long-time loyalists are at the center of investigations including Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe
John Podesta ran the Clinton Foundation which is under investigation while his brother Tony is also focus of a probe about foreign corruption
Cheryl Mills already received limited FBI immunity during Clinton email investigation - and is key Clinton fixer
String of other names are being looked at or have been caught up in earlier scandals .

The " Server " Investigation might be Over for Now , but the Clinton Foundation Investigations are the ones that will Indite the Clinton's whether or not Hillary Becomes President .

www.dailymail.co.uk... ng-virtually-one-Clinton-s-inner-circle-families.html

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

www.nytimes.com...

OK, because that one I've been following.

You do know there are 2 Clinton Foundations, right?

Just an FYI - - - make sure you don't get them mixed up.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

www.nytimes.com...

Which one smuggles children for sex slaves?

I wouldn't want to get them mixed up.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Annee

www.nytimes.com...

Which one smuggles children for sex slaves?

I wouldn't want to get them mixed up.

If that's what you choose to be interested in, go for it.

I don't joke around about such things. Nor do I speculate.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join