It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two Trump Troll Sources That Have Some 'Splainin' To Do

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A LOT of the general public doesn't care if a story is false or not when reported. Thats the problem. A lot of people don't fact check because they don't care to. So a lot of these stories are taken at face value and minds wont change.

In other words, WHOEVER wins tonight, all of these allegations wont magically go away. Hillary will still be looked at as crooked, evil, treasonous and vile by many. Trump will still be looked at as a sexist narcissist. These things wont go away. Whoever wins, will carry the bruising of these allegations throughout their term. It will follow them like a cold dark shadow until their term ends. That is just a fact. Whoever wins, will most likely have the lowest approval/popularity rating of any President ever by the time their term ends. Which is why I have predicted ALL ALONG that Trump and Hillary are both only one term Presidents. We'll see a new President in 2020.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Nice try zero stars.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well, numbers don't lie, and both Fox News and CNN are up seventy five percent in viewship to all time ratings highs. It's quite obvious that Americans LOVE to have their "news" provided in a slanted, editorialized way now, rather than simple fact reporting, so it comes as no surprise that people eat up those click bait fake stories.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: SudoNim

Nice try zero stars.

Aww bless, you value contribution based on lil stars.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I don't get what your point is here. In my experience reading through these threads you are talking about the last week or two, A LOT of people were saying things like "true pundit will be finished if this isn't true" or "this could very well be BS" etc. In fact, in your thread the other day i said:

originally posted by: FauxMulder

...all we can do is speculate and debate about the different leaks that come out what feels like every 10 minuets. I think both sides have a tendency to believe what makes their side look better or the other side worse. Time will tell us who was right and hopefully we can all remember who it was feeding us the BS next time.

Now i agree that most of us Trump supporters WANTED it to be true. That doesn't mean that we believed all of these "sources" were legit. But i find it funny that you like to point out these phonies as dis-info agents but you conveniently leave out the dis-info that you use for your biased opinionated (which you admit to) threads. The Clintons are the kings of dis-info and propaganda but you will continue to ignore that little factoid. THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Awwww! Fan art!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I didn't attempt to quantify exactly how many people believed a given lie but you know, let's all pretend like nobody fell for this crap.

WikiLeaks spread the disinfo:

So did Infowars:

So did RT.

So did Town Hall.

So did Fox News.

So did the The Washington Examiner.

So did The New American.

Of course The Gateway Pundit did.

You had to know Roger Stone would on his "Stone Cold Truth" site.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Haven't read any of the comments here yet, just read Your OP.
On to see what will become of this...

edit on 8-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Snarl

Go ahead? If I posted something that was factually incorrect, I'll own up to it.

I get your point entirely.
But I say so what?
I've been fighting off the same kind of crud for a decade here, only in the Ancient Civilizations area (as you know.)

Yes, the internet is loaded with crapola about pretty much everything you can think of.
In a presidential election year, it's not surprising to find it loaded with crapola about that. And about both candidates.

Harte

(post by eatdatcrow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
No offense, but you troll ATS with anti Trump Crap like it is your job.

Frankly he is pointing out that the anonymous nature of the internet allows thrid party statements to be admitted as solid fact.

I fact he is pointing out that some one can can be a internet reporter (blogger) and simple make stuff up and point to an imaginary reference.

There is another thread on the go Based on Trumpettes speech the other night where he discussed his future policies. The Pro trump people are denying The quotes from trump even after watching the video. then another trumpette posts that the video must be a hoax. They have derailed a thread.

This thread is about this poor use of sources by bloggers to undermine actual facts. JUst Like Trump did,

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join