It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two Trump Troll Sources That Have Some 'Splainin' To Do

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
No offense, but you troll ATS with anti Trump Crap like it is your job.

AAHHHHH ROFLMAO!
You have more stars on your post, than
Trashcan Head has for his hole O.P.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I did, now why don't you become unbiased in your "journalistic" effort. If I want bull# I tune in to FOX, CNN, or one of your threads.

Are you autistic? I don't want to be rude to you if you have an actual condition. It's just that you keep posting obvious s# like you've discovered something.

I'm biased? NO F'ING S#. Lol.

What gave me away? Was it the dozen of anti-Trump threads I've posted over the last 4-5 months? That's it right? Damnit! Here I thought I was doing such a good job of pretending to be unbiased.

Thanks for setting me straight! If you hurry, you might be able to make the same inane comment to the 300 ATS posters who have posted an anti-Hillary thread or 20 without posting any anti-Trump threads! The nerve of those biased people with their opinions! Where do they get off!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Did you take a break from creating hoax threads based on Joey Salads YouTube videos to come by and say that? Thanks! If you're posting here, at least you're not out there spreading disinformation in your never ending quest to foment racial animosity!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Exactly why I take your "journalistic" efforts with a grain of salt.

You tell the side of the story that you want heard, and actively try to discredit anything that opposes your opinion.

I like the motto of this site, DENY ignorance. You embrace it with open arms.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

LOL..... I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

I think when you write long OPs it is hard for some to comprehend them and give real feedback.

They just know they don't like it for some reason and need to express themselves.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

This says everything anyone needs to know about you right here:

Who is this man that attempted to assassinate Mr. Trump?

The answer is nobody dummy. Nobody. That was obvious within what? 10-15 minutes of the event? I get that you're not very bright but come on. Do you think if there was an assassination attempt against the man he'd come right back out a few minutes later?

Lol.

I particularly like this bit:

Due to this Rapid, and JUST developing story, I have removed from the title "Middle Eastern." The rest of my O.P. stands as it is written.

I bet those Macedonian teenagers love you.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

you troll ATS with anti Trump Crap like it is your job

The only trolls here I see are all of you attacking the OP. And the funny thing is that his post isn't even against Trump, it's against his brainless supporters.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Did you take a break from creating hoax threads based on Joey Salads YouTube videos to come by and say that? Thanks! If you're posting here, at least you're not out there spreading disinformation in your never ending quest to foment racial animosity!

yes I got tricked by saladpoop's vid, but you, I won't get fooled by.
Please connect that hose to some fresh air! Having the other end in your back pocket is not working. ROFLMAO, the Ostrich does have more stars in his post! Braaaahhaaaaaa!
Trashcan head, I think that works well.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

I bet you don't even know what you're laughing about, you just assume that he said something clever. Nothing pathetic about that at all.

The same can be said about your entire recent posting history.

Pathetic.

try focusing your efforts on something worthwhile, you actually do have a talent for writing.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I think it's because I don't use enough YouTube videos. Most of them are useless forum fodder. I only engage them so that they'll keep posting. The more they post, the closer my thread gets to the front page and in front of the eyes of people who don't have attention spans that run out after a paragraph or two.

You'd think a few of them would catch on to this after 70-80 threads but no, they never do.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

you troll ATS with anti Trump Crap like it is your job

The only trolls here I see are all of you attacking the OP. And the funny thing is that his post isn't even against Trump, it's against his brainless supporters.

Braaahahahahaha, you left out deplorables.
Take a seat.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

I did, now why don't you become unbiased in your "journalistic" effort. If I want bull# I tune in to FOX, CNN, or one of your threads.

Are you autistic?

This right here is why you are a sad case.

You know I'm not, yet you throw that out there. #ing deplorable. What if I was? Would you feel bad? No you wouldn't.

I give zero #s about the election, I have an opinion, but I won't be participating in it at all.

YOU on the other hand, choose to go the route of insinuations that actually might offend someone. Real piece of work you are...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

Go ahead? If I posted something that was factually incorrect, I'll own up to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You did.

That wasn't posted in the joke forum. I understand the parody, but live by the sword then die by the sword.

edit on 11/6/16 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/6/16 by Ksihkehe because: Tag issues.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

All of my threads aren't for everyone. The purpose of satire is not to disinform but rather to ridicule a thing in order to expose something true about it. I wouldn't try to disinform anyone.

Speaking of disinformation, did you happen to read my latest non-mud pit thread?

The Billionaire's Brain Hackers
edit on 2016-11-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
OP makes a good point regarding sources. If you're willing to be spoonfed and buy whatever you agree with lock, stock and barrel without vetting it, fool is as fool does. Blinders make it incredibly easy to lead people by the short & curlies without them even realizing it.

When all's said and done at the end of the day on here, I openly admit to being skeptical of and doubting the veracity of foreign members with a hard political bias. If something smells like a pile, it probably IS a pile.

IMO, it's one thing to have an opinion on a foreign political matter or politician, but I'm not about to get into the thick of it and make like I know WTF I'm talking about like a local regarding foreign politicians. I find it rather suspicious when foreigners pull that stunt with rabid fervor, KWIM?
edit on 11/6/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Sorry to tarnish your great op with my terrible grammar, but i dig your threads. Keep up the good work.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Are you really Robby Mook?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

All of my threads aren't for everyone. The purpose of satire is not to disinform but rather to ridicule a thing in order to expose something true about it. I wouldn't try to disinform anyone.

Speaking of disinformation, did you happen to read my latest non-mud pit thread?

The Billionaire's Brain Hackers

I did. I read all of your threads that I come across. I don't discount your talent. Even when you write satire it's well done, but that post belonged in the jokes forum.

Given the amount of crap from the anti-Clinton crowd I've seen lately that belongs in skunk works or hoax bin, lots of it, I can't fault you that much. I'm ready for Wednesday.

I still disagree with you, if you vote for her or not, and believe that Clinton deserves the full focus of our attention. Since Comey decided to let her slide a second time I've gotten on the Trump Train. No more third party or write-in.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I was calling out two crummy sources of disinformation that have been lousing up the Internet, including ATS.

So Clintonite, are you expecting these "sources" to respond to you? You've been "lousing" ATS defending criminals.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The #1 click baiting, dis-information artist on the whole site creates a click bait thread headline about dis-infomation.
Thank you OP. This was a great way to close out the election season. It sums it all up.

edit on 7/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join