It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two Trump Troll Sources That Have Some 'Splainin' To Do

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I figured Trump was always the click-bait candidate

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Alright, I'm out, no time for this. Time for things that actually matter to planet earth...

Hey check it out, it's that thing people do when they lose a debate online.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

No one said you plagarized.
I said you copy and paste.
Usually from garbage liberal sources.

That's literally what plagiarism is. Copying and pasting or otherwise copying in some manner infornation originally written by somebody else.

No one is saying Donald Trump raped his former wife.
I said he had sex with her while they were both drunk, against her will.
And that's the reason he doesn't drink anymore.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I figured Trump was always the click-bait candidate

Oh hell, Trump is the very definition of walking talking click-bait. He has been his entire life.

This is what happens when you allow politics to become a media-fired circus freak show that stretches across the globe.

Is it any wonder these foreign kids were able to accomplish what they have ?

Donald Trump has managed to turn US politics into a two-year long comedy sitcom with the added bonus of soap opera drama... it's been his modus operandi for 30+ years.

Con-artist media whore turned politician.

Weeeeeeeeee !!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So I am curious, why all the ad-Homs on Ante, and why no addressing of his/her arguments?

Could it be a case that it's easier to attack the messenger, than the substance of the messenger's arguments? Ante's arguments have lot more substance than the spurious garbage getting posted to attack Hillary.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

No offense, but you troll ATS with anti Trump Crap like it is your job.

Ante is a substantial contributor here. He does his reasearch and is a member ATS can be proud of. That is the purpose here. Good contributions. No matter what political angle, he has done it. What is it that you do?

Calling him a troll is ignorant.

Edit..

He is Mostly a copy and paste artist.
I will give him credit for his 1 unbiased post yesterday.

I got nothing against you Mandroid, but there is a saying about throwing stones and living in a glass house. I have seen some of your threads where you copy and paste a couple of paragraphs and your only self generated input is a sentence or two.

Try to produce some works up to at least the same standards as his before becoming so critical of him.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
well, this was bound to happen, when the MSM can no longer be relied upon to report unbiased facts what difference does it make where you get your disinfo from? whether it`s from an unknown web site or from the MSM it`s still all just disinfo.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
well, this was bound to happen, when the MSM can no longer be relied upon to report unbiased facts what difference does it make where you get your disinfo from? whether it`s from an unknown web site or from the MSM it`s still all just disinfo.

There's a huge difference between what you're calling the MSM and what's been going on the last few weeks on the alt-right web circuit.

We can have a legitimate debate about the bias in various branches of the MSM, including their lies of omission, or nuanced deceptions.

But the MSM very seldom gets caught completely fabricating stories. It does happen from time to time, and when it does it's big news.

You know why it's not big news that some podunk website (or even a big one, like Breitbart) tried passing off complete fabrications as news? It's because it's expected. No one bats an eye.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
So I am curious, why all the ad-Homs on Ante, and why no addressing of his/her arguments?

It's the Mud-Pit.

I think 80+ visits is a tell. LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

I didn't see any to address. All I saw was another over-authored thread that really has no substance. The kind of thing you get paid for on some sites, then might choose to re-author on another site.

Just sayin.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

And yet, you and a couple of these other clowns are always right there in my threads saying the same s#. What does that say to you?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

And yet, you and a couple of these other clowns are always right there in my threads saying the same s#. What does that say to you?

That we frequent ATS and other sites, and made a connection?

Your bias isn't hard to notice. Your penmanship is also recognizable.

Make an anti-Hillary thread and prove us all wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

That we frequent ATS and other sites, and made a connection?

Your bias isn't hard to notice. Your penmanship is also recognizable.

Make an anti-Hillary thread and prove us all wrong.

LMAO

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Good luck supporting your criminal and all her illegal activitys,people like you turn ear to criminal activity,till it effects you,sound like a kid who's dad said he was right,I'm pretty sure you've planned for retirement,that will now be non existant,people today,look no further then your nose

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I didn't see any to address. All I saw was another over-authored thread that really has no substance. The kind of thing you get paid for on some sites, then might choose to re-author on another site.

Yawn.

Why don't you just come out and say wtf you want to say instead of being a mealy-mouthed beta? I posted a few times in October on Daily Kos. Cool story. It's a political blogging community. They don't pay for posts.

You could sign up and post there too if you like. Just think of the possibilities! You could be ignored on TWO sites!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I did, now why don't you become unbiased in your "journalistic" effort.

If I want bull# I tune in to FOX, CNN, or one of your threads.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

It's not a secret, I used the same f'ing name lol. Hold on, I'll do you a favor and "out" myself.

Astro Trumpin', Twitter Trolls and the 'Taco Truck' Guy

Look everyone! Look!

It must really suck to be you. I'm posting about politics and you're part of a herd of triggered dummies posting about me.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I bet you don't even know what you're laughing about, you just assume that he said something clever. Nothing pathetic about that at all.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Bwahahahaha !

Thank you for the free wrestlemania episodes everyone.

Who needs Netflix when we've got this place, amirite ?!

I love all you guys. I really really do.

*sniffle*

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Now try the unbiased part of my proposal. oh that's right you won't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join