It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two Trump Troll Sources That Have Some 'Splainin' To Do

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

It was an example to agree witht he OP. Why not? I write creatively sometimes. Sorry if i triggered you.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: reldra

Did you read my thread from yesterday?

The Billionaire's Brain Hackers

I will read now.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Really? Where do I copy and paste from dummy? You're accusing me of plagiarism, lets see the proof. Clearly you have some right? You wouldn't just be talking out of your ass would you?
edit on 2016-11-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

lol no, I'm not triggered, I'm dumbfounded.

keep it up though, I enjoy my daily dose of stupid on ATS.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Mandroid7

Really? Where do I copy and paste from dummy? You're accusing me of plagiarism, lets see the proof. Clearly you have some right? You wouldn't just be talking out of your ass would you?

Edit.

No one said you plagarized.
I said you copy and paste.
Usually from garbage liberal sources.

I get you like to play the antagonist in the story, but at what point do you look at the options.
A lot on the line here in this election bud.

Trump is the only other option. Clinton's are as dirty as they come. No pun intended.

If you can't understand this, I am done trying to explain.

You don't have anything true, or good that you bring to the table for Hillary do you?

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: edited

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You wouldn't know serious speculation if it grabbed you by the kitty. Your account is a month older than mine. You've been posting right along with me on ATS for years. C'mon.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

a reply to: surnamename57

Do you get paid to follow me around making stupid unoriginal comments? I'm guessing the answer in both cases is no.

If you don't feel like answering my question, that's okay, don't worry about it.

On a side note, your threads, as far as stupidity is concerned, are quite original.
edit on 6 11 2016 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

I answered your question. No, I do not get paid to post. I'm just good and I have s# to say.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I wasn't calling out any ATSers, I was calling out two crummy sources of disinformation that have been lousing up the Internet, including ATS.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

edit on 6112016 by Snarl because: nvm ... I see the question was already asked above. No need to dogpile the guy. LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

edit on 6-11-2016 by Vector99 because: snarl edited

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

but I hope those who DID buy into it take a good, hard look in the mirror.

Wont matter how long they stare at their own mug.
We've already established they're incapable of nuance, subtlety, self reflection & most recently extrapolation.

After the election they will latch on any story no matter how far fetched to cry "HILLARY".

K~

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Apparently "copy and paste" means writing out full sentences and paragraphs loaded with personal commentary, thoughts, opinions, and linked info summarizations in your opening posts about the topic at hand.

In fact, the sentence I just typed out above is all "copy and paste" too.

And the sentence right above this one.

And this one !

And this one too !

By gawd, I'm in an endless loop of "copy and paste' !!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I asked you if you'd come clean if the supposed Bill Rape Tape came out. The reason I did is because you were making such a strong assertion about it. That it didn't doesnt mean I owe you anything (nor does it mean that such tape(s) dont or couldnt exist) . About all I ever even spoke about on the entire subject across this entire site, was that, except for maybe one or two other times total that I ever mentioned or commented on the subject.

It was funny though after the Paid Riot Squads tape came out you were so proud that it wasn't the rape tape, remember that? This would be at least the third time you've brought it up since, starting that day. Still scratching my head over how this is even something worth discussion, aside from being a distraction attempt.

I guess I might owe an apology, to the anti-NWO people out there, as you've seemingly gotten some weird complex from the whole thing where the only thing that would ever have you have to come clean is the alleged Bill Rape Tape.

In hindsight, it was almost as if I got baited into a Reverse Troll Strawman Maneuver. But then that would mean you were the source of the claim about it being released, to begin with.

Alright, enough entertainment for me for the hour.

edit on 6-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Thank You "theantediluvian"!

I've considered a thread such as this filled with all the fabricated posts from them for the past months.

Thread after thread of absolute BS!

Whats even worse is some threads are debunked after just a few post & yet page after page of posts filled with confirmation bias.
It's amazing to watch, these people need to be studied.

K~

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

BS arrogant clickbait titles, split up with excerpts of liberal opinions, then arrogant opinions trying to rile up the opposite party, while he acts cute.

It is not really cute, and people that do this in the real world would get rolled.

It is goes nowhere.

He acts as the village instigator, never putting his candidate in the spotlight,

Talk is cheap.

Not good for new members either.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I went and edited my post to you because it seemed a little rude but here we go with this!

It was funny though after the Paid Riot Squads tape came out you were so proud that it wasn't the rape tape, remember that?

No, I don't.

I guess I might owe an apology, to the anti-NWO people out there, as you've seemingly gotten some weird complex from the whole thing where the only thing that would ever have you have to come clean is the alleged Bill Rape Tape.

"Come clean" about what? You said if the tape came out would I denounce Bill Clinton as a rapist or something. I can look it up if you want? I told you that if that tape came out, I would buy a Clinton "RAPE" shirt from Infowars, take a picture of the receipt (name blurred) and post a thread with it in which I denounced Bill Clinton as a rapist. I think I might have said something about flagging all of your threads for a month or something too.

I'll dig it up if you want?

In hindsight, it was almost as if I got baited into a Reverse Troll Strawman Maneuver. But then that would mean you were the source of the claim about it being released, to begin with.

Lol. Now you're just talking crazy. Are you accusing me of being 0Hour1? Oh ffs!

EDIT:

I've decided to come clean.

I am Keyser Soze.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Thank You "theantediluvian"!

I've considered a thread such as this filled with all the fabricated posts from them for the past months.

Thread after thread of absolute BS!

Whats even worse is some threads are debunked after just a few post & yet page after page of posts filled with confirmation bias.
It's amazing to watch, these people need to be studied.

K~

Can you debunk the flight manifest?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thanks for your continued work on these anti Trump threads. The fact that you rile them up as much as you do means that you're doing a hell of a job.

As much as they want this place to be r/the_donald (where they'll ban you for so much as implying Trump might not be God incarnate or asking for a source.) you make sure that's not going to happen, and they #ing hate you for it. Check out how quickly they were here to pile on and try and shout you down.

Donald loves the uneducated, he said so himself. And the uneducated love him

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Argh.

Dude, you messaged me about it in response to the riot tapes, trying to be all coy or something, I didnt even know what you were getting it at first, you had to splain it to me. And that was before the Bill tape was even due out. I was going to keep that between us but you've forced my fingertips now.

"Come clean" was just an easy term just now for you to accept an actual metric by which you'd finally disavow your NWO masters and join the good guys.

Alright, I'm out, no time for this. Time for things that actually matter to planet earth...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join