It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Two Trump Troll Sources That Have Some 'Splainin' To Do

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

We've been hit with a tsunami of disinformation. The bulls# has rushed in great rivers across the land and threatens to drown us all, leaving behind bloated corpses forever frozen mid head shake and millions of insipid red hats that say Make America Great Again on the ouside and Made in China on the tags inside.

Perhaps no single source of disinformation has been greater than Trump himself as he spews an endless stream of "that's what everyone says!" and reads Bannon-written scripts about "globalists" from teleprompters everywhere his globalism paid for jet lands. However, I'm not here to address that. I'm not even here to ridicule Trump or those supporting him.

This has gone far beyond the results of this election. If you want to know how bad it's gotten, neformore has a thread up about Macedonia villagers — some of them teenagers — who are operating more than a hundred fakes news blogs where they aggregate and repost the absolute most sensational clickbait garbage they can find for ad revenue.

Let that soak in. Teenagers from the other side of the world are feeding Americans' addictions to disinformation for the pennies per impression they can rake in from serving ads to hapless disinformation addicts so in need of a fix that they'll take whatever they can get, wherever they can get it.

What I want to address in this thread are a couple of sources of disinformation who have unfortunately become popular here recently. I call on you all to hold these people accountable finally and denounce them for the scum that they are.

I'll start with a list of some of the most outlandish garbage from True Pundit which claims to be the site of an anonymous award winning journalist. Understand this folks:

Anonymous people citing other anonymous people are not a credible source. In fact, that doesn't even rise to the level of hearsay. So let's get started.

September 7th:
NYPD: Hillary Clinton Was Wearing “Invisible” Earpiece To Receive Stealth Coaching During Live NBC TV Town Hall

NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,”

Except she wasn't. Aside from the non-existent "NYPD sources," this hoax relied on one "enhanced video" and a still from it which showed nothing more than light reflecting off Clinton's inner ear. A slew of pictures and videos proved this to be the hoax that it was.

October 2nd:
Und er Intense Pressure to Silence Wikileaks, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Proposed Drone Strike on Julian Assange

offering a simple remedy to silence Assange and smother Wikileaks via a planned military drone strike, according to State Department sources.

Sure she did. This didn't make sense from the jump. In but one of the "exclusives" based on a would be anonymous source, True Pundit scoops the entire planet! Never mind that nobody knows who this/these hoaxers are — sounds legit — let's run with it!

November 2nd:
BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury

enough evidence “to put Hillary (Clinton) and her crew away for life,” NYPD sources told True Pundit.

Just like the earpiece right? These NYPD sources, who could have leaked to Fox, Daily Caller, NY Post, etc (hell, how about Breitbart?) went to True Pundit? SURE THEY DID. This has kicked off an entire fabricated conspiracy that has hapless morons trying to "interpret" emails about beanie babies as s00per s3kr3t p3d0 k0dez about buying batches of children. WAKE THE F UP.

November 4th:
BREAKING: Comey Mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes

federal law enforcement sources told True Pundit.

Didn't happen though did it? Again, just like always, Truly Repungnant miraculously scoops the entirety of the media with an anonymous source? Of course not. You can SAY what you want when nobody knows who you are and you cite a "source" who doesn't exist. Did ANYONE, ANYWHERE ELSE corroborate this? How many people work for the FBI in D.C.? C'mon people.

Next up is "0Hour1" (@0Hour1, @0Hour1__, @0Hour1___). Here's a run down of a few of the claims from this Twitter disinfo agent that never bore fruit:

The @0Hour1__ and @0Hour1___ accounts have been suspended now of but of course the repeated falsehoods were of blasted all over the place, including here on ATS.

This ATS thread quotes one of them (OP inserted asterisks):

HRCOFFICE.COM... WE FOUND 33,000 EMAILS THEY WENT TO WIKILEAKS GET READY F**K YOU NICK MERRILL #ANONYMOUS YES THE MISSING ONES!

The there was the nonsense about how "they" had "uncovered" that one of the Trump rape accusers had been paid by a PAC and then it changed to an Insurance company that had paid her and that pretty much ended flat with this (arch ived here):

@0HOUR1__

The Former Apprentice Contestant WAS PAID by a SUPER PAC ANONS ARE CLOSING IN ON HER BANK ACCOUNTS#ANONYMOUS WE WERE READY!
2:19 PM - 14 Oct 2016

1,1591,159 Retweets
1,1481,148 likes

Remember all those tweets about Assange being dead?

Good luck stopping it now the dooms day box is open the ECUADOR key this file to be released upon death files are about to drop big time! pic.twitter.com/JHRl9owSQS

— 0HOUR1 (@0HOUR1__) October 16, 2016

Getting word Jullian Assange is dead not a 100% conformed but a ANON said they got him #Anonymous PAMELA ANDERSON may have poisoned him pic.twitter.com/u9ajIiUOAL

— 0HOUR1 (@0HOUR1__) October 16, 2016

He is either dead or arrested this is what this tweet means all of #Anonymous is waiting before we unleash f[edit]ing hell! t.co...

— 0HOUR1 (@0HOUR1__) October 17, 2016

Then there's the many many many times he's said there was a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl that was on it's way! Lyin' 0Hour1 is fond of repeating the line from the English folk poem about Guy Fawkes: "Remember, remember, the fifth of November"

The 5th of November was yesterday and NOT ONE outlandish claim turned out to be true.

So I say to you now:

Remember, remember the sixth of November — and stop citing and linking to these assholes.
edit on 2016-11-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Makes CTR look like something run out of my neighbor's dining room.
edit on 6-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Phone call:

Me: HI , Jim, it's Tracy next door.

Jim: Hi Tracy. How is the aparement hunting going going? And how is your foot?

Me: I found an apartment, finally. My foot aches sometimes, but improving. How is your wife's health?

Jim: She is doing so much better.

Me: Glad to hear that. I have a serious question fo you Jim.

Jim: OK, ask.

Me: Are you a part of CTR? You can tell me.

Jim: Well, I had an offer of 10 cents a post and my 4 kids are teenagers. I thought it could make a little money.

Me: how much have you made?

Jim: I think, all told, about $30 for a couple weeks.

Me: You know this could be an international scandal?

Jim: What???????

Me: Just kidding. Trump has bigger paid net problems.

Jim: Well, that's a relief. I wouldn't get involved with that orange guy anyway.

Me: Can I borrow your mower tomorrow?

Jim: Course, the garage is open.

(the previous is fiction)

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Who's posting disinformation? Should I post a link?

Ahhhhahahahahaha

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Did you read my thread from yesterday?

The Billionaire's Brain Hackers

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Go ahead? If I posted something that was factually incorrect, I'll own up to it.

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What do you do for a living? Threads? Just curious.

+57 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
No offense, but you troll ATS with anti Trump Crap like it is your job.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

and Clinton influenced women to lie about Trump sexually assaulting them.

hold on, soon my shocked face will come...

Shiny nickels
in the bank
make CTR happy
everything is great

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Already posted.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't know what percentage of conservatives bought into all these baseless stories (I certainly hope it's far less than it appears on this forum), but I hope those who DID buy into it take a good, hard look in the mirror.

They're being played for clicks and advertising dollars.

And many of the stories were BEYOND ridiculous.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

Do you get paid to follow me around making stupid unoriginal comments? I'm guessing the answer in both cases is no.

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

There's been more than a bit of serious speculation of late.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvianDidn't I see your name in wikileaks on a list of Hillary-paid trolls?

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ante is a substantial contributor here. He does his reasearch and is a member ATS can be proud of. That is the purpose here. Good contributions. No matter what political angle, he has done it. What is it that you do?

Calling him a troll is ignorant.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Threads that almost appear to be calling out ATS Members. Interesting.

I can think of a pro-NWO troll or two that got some 'splainin' to do...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Threads that almost appear to be calling out ATS Members. Interesting.

I can think of a pro-NWO troll or two that got some 'splainin' to do...

Here Mandroid is calling out ante. I have never caslled you out, even if I disagree with you. I would never say you are a troll.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Makes CTR look like something run out of my neighbor's dining room.

Phone call:

Me: HI , Jim, it's Tracy next door.

Jim: Hi Tracy. How is the aparement hunting going going? And how is your foot?

Me: I found an apartment, finally. My foot aches sometimes, but improving. How is your wife's health?

Jim: She is doing so much better.

Me: Glad to hear that. I have a serious question fo you Jim.

Jim: OK, ask.

Me: Are you a part of CTR? You can tell me.

Jim: Well, I had an offer of 10 cents a post and my 4 kids are teenagers. I thought it could make a little money.

Me: how much have you made?

Jim: I think, all told, about $30 for a couple weeks.

Me: You know this could be an international scandal?

Jim: What???????

Me: Just kidding. Trump has bigger paid net problems.

Jim: Well, that's a relief. I wouldn't get involved with that orange guy anyway.

Me: Can I borrow your mower tomorrow?

Jim: Course, the garage is open.

(the previous is fiction)

Did you seriously just have a fictional conversation with yourself tailored to your beliefs?

wow

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Ante is a substantial contributor here. He does his reasearch and is a member ATS can be proud of. That is the purpose here. Good contributions. No matter what political angle, he has done it. What is it that you do?

Edit..

He is Mostly a copy and paste artist.
I will give him credit for his 1 unbiased post yesterday.
edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: edit

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

He is a copy and paste artist.

and likely a paid one

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Not the only one either, lots of those work here.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join