It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Island! LOCATED SOUTHEAST OF St. Thomas US VIRGIN ISLANDS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The high def flyby video has the golden horned owls pretty clear

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

The high def flyby video has the golden horned owls pretty clear

Color me disappointed AF. Those look much closer to golden cockatoos than golden owls.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Golden cockatoos sounds even more pervy!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The Island

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So, an old iphone 4 map app (exactly which app?) looks better than google earth shows it today? GE has no photo viewing or roads to follow on the island, yet this app has 3D in bright close up shots of the island?

That aside, the drawings are off. The buildings have not got straight edges and the trees are just blocks and dont look real in any way.

Building example: Looks badly drawn to me:

Also, not sure if that building (1) would fit in that space (2).

2. (With gold dome)

In my eyes, someone has tried to draw trees/buildings on to a 3D map, and not done to good a job. I could be wrong but it just doesnt seem right to me.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why do these picture look like watercolor paintings?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I don't know what time frame is like to wake up in...one with a lot less garbage floating to the top, I DO know that! The only problem would be that I'd like to know a LITTLE about what I'll have to face in the future and how to handle it, because right now I have absolutely NO clue as to how to even process what our world is enduring let alone where it's headed.

I guess it's possible to somehow link this fascination with occult and Nazism. Maybe it just "runs" in genetics with the power hungry elite wanting to "rule" the world through something so pathetically infantile in their imagination that they "think" it's real enough to indulge in certain rituals to satisfy their delusions. Poor, pathetic, deluded... whatever you'd call them, since they don't fit into any category of humanity I'd be likely to follow. One REALLY has to wonder at how certain of us have arrived at this juncture... moreover, how to either end it or, I suppose, learn to live with it. My ex-husband used to say: "You'll either get over it, or die that way." And I hated that statement...but now, I kind of see where he was coming from with it. Sad...but somehow fitting.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

No i can't say that have seen "The Island".

What does Michael Jackson going to heaven have to do with anything?

I think Michael Jackson was an abused child that might have been part of this paedo ring. I think a lot of Hollywood and the entertainment industry is part of this weird Saturn/satan worship cult.

I've been listening to Jordan Maxwell for a long time and it looks like he is turning out to be right.

There's definitely something incredibly "off" about Michael Jackson and his children. For starters, 2 of his 3 kids are white. Remember that Jackson's bleached skin was not his natural skin color. The only child who could possibly be biologically related to Jackson is the youngest (Blanket). Even then, it's weird because nobody knows who Blanket's mother is. She has never been publicly identified, and apparently has never factored into his life since she gave birth to him. We know who the mother of the older 2 kids is, but again she seems to have nothing to do with them.

Since this whole pedo ring controversy has erupted, I'm seriously wondering if all three of those kids were purchased from some child trafficking ring. In the first two cases, whats-her-name was hired to be their ostensible "mother." By the time the third kid came along, they couldn't be bothered and just let it be unknown.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Goog earth LIttle St. James Island. It is all there, although I heard on 4chan it has since been demolished, not sure the truth in that.

I see. This is not looking promising.

I have gone to Google Earth and found Little St James Island. For a 'little' island, it's surprisingly large, so I repeat my request for exact co-ordinates, please.

This isnt that hard to research. A google search will turn up the island pretty quickly, along with dozens of websites with pics of it.

But if you googled it as you say you would know that.

18°18'01.0"N 64°49'32.0"W
edit on 7-11-2016 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2016 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

What I said was that I had used Google Earth and had gone to the co-ordinates for the island, the existence of which was never disputed.

If you read my post, as you claim, you would have known that, along with the fact that the co-ordinates that were provided were for the very centre of the island and therefore not much help except in the most general sense.

The co-ordinates you have given also take me to the centre of the island when I put them into Google Earth. Which is, again, not much help.

However, no thanks to you, I have now searched the island and found a highly indistinct aerial photo of some square structure with a circle on top, on the south-west extremity of the island.

There's no 'street level' view available for that patch, so I can't discern any more detail about it. It is certainly nothing like the candy-coloured and cartoonish pictures that have been provided upthread.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

And the high res video??
Nope..clicking a link is too much work eh?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

As I remarked when you originally posted that link, it came up as 'resource not found'. It still does.

Your sarcasm might have found its target if you had bothered reading what I posted at the time.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I think your computer may be malfunctioning

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yesterday the flyby video worked, today it says "Not Found - The Resource could not be found"

The link address - vids.axiomimages.com...

So, i went to google and put 'AX102_250' and that particular video comes up as -

Oceanfront gold domed building, Little St James Island Aerial Stock ...
www.axiomimages.com... › ... › LITTLE ST JAMES ISLAND, USVI
US$49.00 to US$499.00
12 Mar 2015 - Oceanfront gold domed building, Little St James Island Aerial Stock Footage AX102_250. Facebook Twitter Linked In · Download Preview.

Then clicked the link and it says - www.axiomimages.com...

So the dome was there, no doubt, i saw the vid it was 12 seconds long. But why take it off now?

Pic off google videos:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Lucky i might have saved the video allegedly

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

No i can't say that have seen "The Island".

What does Michael Jackson going to heaven have to do with anything?

I think Michael Jackson was an abused child that might have been part of this paedo ring. I think a lot of Hollywood and the entertainment industry is part of this weird Saturn/satan worship cult.

I've been listening to Jordan Maxwell for a long time and it looks like he is turning out to be right.

There's definitely something incredibly "off" about Michael Jackson and his children. For starters, 2 of his 3 kids are white. Remember that Jackson's bleached skin was not his natural skin color. The only child who could possibly be biologically related to Jackson is the youngest (Blanket). Even then, it's weird because nobody knows who Blanket's mother is. She has never been publicly identified, and apparently has never factored into his life since she gave birth to him. We know who the mother of the older 2 kids is, but again she seems to have nothing to do with them.

Since this whole pedo ring controversy has erupted, I'm seriously wondering if all three of those kids were purchased from some child trafficking ring. In the first two cases, whats-her-name was hired to be their ostensible "mother." By the time the third kid came along, they couldn't be bothered and just let it be unknown.

Impetigo is real! Joe Rogan has it on his hands! He also has tats covering from wrist to shoulder!

These images are legit and from my phone!

Let me know what I need to be vetted!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I know apple is not popular here!

But anyone can go to the Apple Store

Or walmart!!

Go find a demo and explore!

I only lie when ordered too!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
A still from the flyby video:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Jeff Epstein thread...I think this thread is where I meant to reply

a reply to: dashen

Good thread.
I wonder what would give significance to naming the island little james?

This is just an aside, not meant to take a detour...

Little James

The Apostle James, son of Alphaeus, was also known as James the Less. He is not to be confused with James the son of Zebedee, brother of the Apostle John.

James the Just

According to tradition, he was the first Bishop of Jerusalem, and was at the Council of Jerusalem about the year 50. The historians Eusebius and Hegesippus relayed that St. James was martyred for the Faith by the Jews in the Spring of the year 62, although they greatly esteemed his person and had given him the surname of "James the Just."

I expect the jews held his name in high esteem, still do? It must have been because of how he kept quiet, maintaining his innocence during his persecution?

I may be wrong, but I think this James is the reason behind naming the island the way it is.
The place where small, little, lesser people are brought to be 'martyred'?

Any way to find out if there's a joint that delivers pizza to this place?
Within 30 minutes or it's free? Virgin Islands island hopper? Someone was asking..

Ok. So I posted from page 1. and inserted a mere hunch before reading on how the thread progresses.

Are we in RATS?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join