It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's have some fun with obvious fake election claims poking fun at propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ok, I find this hilarious, love this kind of stuff making fun of the propaganda machines.

got any really good ones? let's see them

Here's my contribution

newromantimes.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Has that link been imported from Canada to the US?

Propaganda I say!!!

edit on 6-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I've just been sitting here in northern Saskatchewan with my big bucket of popcorn, shaking my head in disbelief on how ridiculous this election has gotten on both sides.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The propaganda is so effective that some of us actually believe there is a choice... sorry , no link because I think the chain was broken long ago .a reply to: Daavin

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Slakecontagia

I agree there is really no choice for the little man, either in your country or mine, it is all an orchestrated dog and pony show, we really can't as individuals do anything about it. So let's have some laughs

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't think it's funny at all. Anyone reporting news as legit only to be found out a complete fraud needs to be charged with a crime if it's not presented as satire.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I am talking about satire sites, do you honestly believe the site I posted thought they were real?.... Dude really?
edit on 6-11-2016 by Daavin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
An old favorite...... The Onion

Lots of funny stuff.

New Heavy-Duty Voting Machine Allows Americans To Take Out Frustration On It Before Casting Ballot

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
'CNN claims "Viewing Wikileaks gives you cancer"

"Chelsea Clinton wins Trump's Miss America Pageant"

"Clinton Foundation paid for Chelseas Pageant win' emails claim"

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
" Doesn't matter if you're hired on to sweep the floors or play piano... if you go to work in a whorehouse , sooner or later you're going tits up ": - me
Happens to the best of 'em ,,, and us.
I prefer cartoon regimes , so I'm lovin' these times . At least ya gotta laugh .

originally posted by: Daavin
a reply to: Slakecontagia

I agree there is really no choice for the little man, either in your country or mine, it is all an orchestrated dog and pony show, we really can't as individuals do anything about it. So let's have some laughs

top topics

join