It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electoral Map - Trump will win. [Analysis]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Uh huh they're all wrong. Ha ha

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

Yeah how's that go again...
If Trump wins it's good.
If Clinton wins it's rigged right?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You made this because you couldn't find any actual data that shows this.

It's entirely fiction.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Teikiatsu

No he never outlined in detail how she had broken the law.
If she had broken the law they could have prosecuted.

Please get it right.

He said she was careless (his opinion btw)
Careless is not a prosecuitable action.

She did not break any laws and Comey NEVER said she did.

18 U.S. Code § 793(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Feel free to find "unless they are careless" or "unless they really didn't mean to"

Yes, carelessness is a prosecutable action in this regard.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I don't know if the polls are "rigged" or not but I do know that a lot of folks are lying to the polls because of the media's bias. If someone were looking at the telephone polls they would see that I'm a staunch supporter of Democrats. (Please, don't try to tell me that these polls are anonymous, okay! If somebody can get the emails of the SOS, they can find out who answered polls and how they responded.) Yes, me, a normally honest person, lies like a politician when the pollsters begin calling. To me it's all part of the fiction show.

I'm reminded of the most recent gubernatorial election in our Commonwealth. The polls showed the Dem running ahead by near double digits the entire campaign. The Republican was an outsider like Trump, owing no political favors. The big dogs and old boys in the party didn't think much of him and tried to knock him out in the primaries. All the polls came in showing him trailing badly, far more than the margin of error.

But wonder of wonders, on election night he took the vote. The big dogs and even most of the old boys rushed to embrace and congratulate him. The Democrats gnashed their teeth, wailed and began filing lawsuits. In fulfilling some of his campaign promises to cut spending, he got smack-dab in their faces and made cuts to education. Now he did this to try to help shore up the pension system for former employees of the Teachers Retirement System---but since the Democrats don't give a flip about fiscal responsibility with pensions, they began filing lawsuits. So when he should be governing, he's having to talk to lawyers about defending his actions as legally elected governor. And we, the Commonwealth taxpayers are paying for this whole pitiful dog and pony show.

I fear that we the taxpayers of the US will see much the same if Trump is elected. No matter which major party gets the White House, we the taxpayers are going to have lighter pockets.

The only glimmer of hope I've had lately was the acquittal of the Oregon protestors. That jury showed me that given a jury of our peers, at least a semblance of justice can prevail. I believe that had the government won that trial, we'd have seen herds of msm journalists there covering the conviction and gleefully spouting government propaganda. They would have taken time off from the election coverage to flash pictures of the "violent, anti-government, rabble rousers" being marched away for the rest of their lives.

My choice for president isn't going to wake up and find himself the winner on Wednesday morning. Gary Johnson is the best choice in my mind because he's a man of integrity and demonstrated abilities at leadership under adverse conditions. He has no political or personal baggage that would cause the FBI to spend our money to investigate him. So far as I can find out, he's got no civil lawsuits awaiting his attention. He's the logical choice when faced with two totally unacceptable candidates. The worst video to be dragged up on him is of him acting silly, displaying an actual sense of humor.

Sadly, he's not on your map. So we're just pretty much up that all-too-familiar creek, having had our paddle taken away by someone who feared we might use it as a weapon.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a final update, as of Nov 8, 2:22pm EDT:

given the last (rigged) polls of RealClearPolitics of today,
even more favorable to Trump,
my final forecast is that Trump will win also Michigan.

Therefore, it will be

Trump 315
H. Clinton the crook 223

enjoy

edit on 8-11-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: format

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Uh huh they're all wrong. Ha ha

No, Trump was up in the polls that actually matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join