It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Suspected of Releasing Hillary Emails Found Dead in Apparent Murder Suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I suppose the problem is that, with so much disinformation is swirling about, how is anyone supposed to make an informed decision?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: seasonal

I suppose the problem is that, with so much disinformation is swirling about, how is anyone supposed to make an informed decision?

Well this source has been behind other fake stories. Even a rudimentary investigation of the site reveals that it's fake. If people are not familiar with a source they should view multiple parts of the site. If you click on anything other than this story the "oldest" news source in Denver has a website under construction, everywhere except this article.

I don't think rudimentary investigation of a website is too much to ask from a poster on a conspiracy site. People that post without investigating are hunting for stars and flags in my opinion. Better to post something legit second than to post lies first.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Exactly. I agree. The impetus is on us to make an informed vote (without which the whole notion of democracy is lost-- and the side fronting the best liars is victorious). Not that this doesn't happen on a regular basis anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Those teenagers at it again in the Balkans.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Hillbilly123069

never mind - looks like a fake site
edit on 7-11-2016 by LadyGreenEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
This is why I voted for Trump. I hope he cracks down on smut and BS reporting. Locks them up. If they have a disability mock them as well then lock them up. Sick of this BS. Half the threads on here are from fraud stories. Trump would put an end to it.

Wait you are voting for Trump with the hopes he will crack down on hoax media that are helping him get elected?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join