It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Russia Hacks Hillary War MSM NPR Emails just tired of it all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I can't wait until this election is over! I'm so tired of the b/s lying that everyone is doing, while news outlets just bash turmp, and try to make hillary out to be a god. I tired of everything that is not the governments story , labeled a conspiracy theory.

The MSM is a bunch of B/S. They defend every thing that hillary does and bash trump for something he said to another man (guy talk) 10 years ago.

Hillary is responsible for people dying! She has been in powerful positions for quite some time. And people are to stupid to put together the fact that everything she says she will do if she is podus, she could have already done! By voting for her is saying that everything going on in the world right now is ok, because voting for her, NOTHING WILL CHANGE!!

Yes Trump might not be the best guy for the job, but its about time we get politicians out of the office. If G.W.B. was podus for 8 years than trump can't do that bad.

Trump will be podus!! and if he is not than the election was rigged. I will be out at voting places telling people they need to vote for Trump and than after he robbed for the job I will be on the streets trying to make a change and I hope I'm not the only one. I can't live with these lies anymore. I am done being a sheep.

What I don't understand is why Hillary wants to go to war with russia so bad?
I thuink making friends with the Russsians is a very good idea. They are making us look like a bunch of a-holes that we are. They are calling out everything that the us is trying to hide. Like the fact that the us is supporting isis.

I'm also tried of these groups that say all this poop and still are only trying to do whatever they are doing to further there own goals. Anonymous wkiki blm. They are all full of it.

We as a people are screwed!
We are too far gone.

I'm done being liyed to. If trump does not win this election I will be out taking back my goverment. And if im by my self so be it. The rest of the sheep can be slowly lead to the slaughter

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

Who owns the MSM?

The evil 1% that those whom claim to hate, yet they worship their every untruthful manufactured lie like it is the gospel!

Welcome to the Ministry of Truth!

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
And I'm tired of the rants about being tired of the election. You're just contributing to it. And like the PET milk can, we can just keep this going to infinity.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kazber
I can't wait until this election is over! I'm so tired of the b/s lying that everyone is doing, while news outlets just bash turmp, and try to make hillary out to be a god. I tired of everything that is not the governments story , labeled a conspiracy theory.

The MSM is a bunch of B/S. They defend every thing that hillary does and bash trump for something he said to another man (guy talk) 10 years ago.

Hillary is responsible for people dying! She has been in powerful positions for quite some time. And people are to stupid to put together the fact that everything she says she will do if she is podus, she could have already done! By voting for her is saying that everything going on in the world right now is ok, because voting for her, NOTHING WILL CHANGE!!

Yes Trump might not be the best guy for the job, but its about time we get politicians out of the office. If G.W.B. was podus for 8 years than trump can't do that bad.

Trump will be podus!! and if he is not than the election was rigged. I will be out at voting places telling people they need to vote for Trump and than after he robbed for the job I will be on the streets trying to make a change and I hope I'm not the only one. I can't live with these lies anymore. I am done being a sheep.

What I don't understand is why Hillary wants to go to war with russia so bad?
I thuink making friends with the Russsians is a very good idea. They are making us look like a bunch of a-holes that we are. They are calling out everything that the us is trying to hide. Like the fact that the us is supporting isis.

I'm also tried of these groups that say all this poop and still are only trying to do whatever they are doing to further there own goals. Anonymous wkiki blm. They are all full of it.

We as a people are screwed!
We are too far gone.

I'm done being liyed to. If trump does not win this election I will be out taking back my goverment. And if im by my self so be it. The rest of the sheep can be slowly lead to the slaughter

You're not alone in this. I think a lot of us have reached our breaking points. Where do we go from here is the real question.

There is still hope that Tuesday will bring us a new direction in America.

new topics

top topics

join