It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hillary OFF the hook

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It makes me ill to think that corruption and cheating and lying is rewarded in such a manner.

#### you, Hillary.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe it is an experiment to see if people will elect an outsider over an insider. No major changes will happen in the US even if Trump gets in.

The system is defended quite well and won't be going away because some new guy becomes the figurehead.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Maybe he's right, and there isn't enough there that a court would indict her? I'm sure the director of the FBI knows better than a bunch of low-brow right wing fanatics after all.

Just the elite and the pleebs

That was determined years before this election.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
How does it take them a year for the first one and less than a week for this one with that many emails. So effin retarded. They are not even trying to make it look legit. And then what about her staff saying everything was turned over? So they just lied to the FBI. This is going to help Trump big time.
My theory is that the FBI realise they cant doing anything because the politicization that has taken place so have actually been quite smart knowing it will piss off voters even more if they release such a letter is the hope that the electorate will now vote Trump in! This could be a masterclass stroke by the FBI which may actually seal HC's fate with the electorate!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I mean did you folks really think the elite wouldn’t get their man? Or in this case woman

The fact is either Comey was in on the scam in the first place to elect Hillary, something I don’t believe, or he realized his plot to elect Trump was failing so he had to get out when he still could make amends with Hillary who will soon be his boss.

Comey has now made everybody hate him. Now the GOP and Trumpers who loved him for a minute now hate him again

The point is to see how we our manipulated so easily.

I warned you people that Comey would bite YOU in the ass since its the principle of the thing that counts
(HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER INJECTED THIS INTO THE ELECTION ON EITHER SIDE)

And he has taken a huge bite out of the Trump people behinds

edit on 6-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I feel like a fool for believing that justice would prevail.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What if justice did prevail?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You're NOT a fool their the fools! We've all been fooled by these people; look at the Obama followers. BUT WERE NOT FOOLS

Look you’re a decent human being most of us are unlike these politicians

Just take it as a lesson and be much wiser

I sincerely feel for the Trump followers

and like I say sincerely we all need to unite after this race or they will have won again

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

It took FBI Director Comey's team 1.3 years to review 55,000 Clinton emails.

They just took 9 days to clear through 650,000.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
Maybe next time you all will battle policies instead of attacking the individual to such an extent, and with such bull# articles and sources, that you look desperate.

Or, maybe you don't nominate an idiot to lead the charge of giving a bad name to the anti-establishment. He makes us all look bad, yet you all go nuts over a blubbering buffoon who has single handidly made the disenfranchised seem like mindless zealots. Do better next time Republicans. The fact she is going to win is highly laughable, and you ball need look no further than the mirror as to why.

I agree we should criticize her policies like her horrible foreign policy that creates power vacuums that gets filled by terrorist. and her support for TPP. or her push for fracking. Her stance against Russia should be enough to make anyone have second thoughts.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I knew Hillary was tapped to be President the day she became Sec of State which was a grooming position. No mystery. The bad news is not enough of you believe strongly enough that they (the elite behind the scenes select the president many years in advance and your vote means nothing)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

How anyone is surprised by this is beyond me.

The rich don't get charged. Only the poor, period.

And anyone celebrating this, should have their head checked.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join