It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Hillary OFF the hook

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It's all irrelevant now.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Youre quite off the mark. Most anti establishment were/are independent and didnt get to vote in the primary.

Get off your high horse, Republicans voted in Trump...and he is still a thousand times better than that evil, criminal Hillary

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hillary I'm sorry for every mean thing I've ever said about you. Please don't drone strike me!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Where is Huma? Is she off the hook as well. Comey has tarnished himself and the FBI beyond repair. There is no fixing that agency. Just another political arm like Hitler had. Sad indeed.

Right, so the guy doing his job is like an arm of Hitler's? Do you understand how profoundly stupid this statement really is? Don't answer, it's rhetorical.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
How does it take them a year for the first one and less than a week for this one with that many emails. So effin retarded. They are not even trying to make it look legit. And then what about her staff saying everything was turned over? So they just lied to the FBI. This is going to help Trump big time.

It appears that they only looked at emails that were sent to or from Hillary. Perhaps there were not that many to sort through and possibly many duplicates from the emails they already had.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Shouldn't the NYPD expose/arrest Hillary now, since they said if FBI doesn't do that, they will? Or was that story a hoax? I can't keep up.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Everyone who participated in this coup is dead. They'll be a lot of suicides in alphabet agencies in the next few weeks. This has brought the Satanic control of the planet to the forefront, for those that are paying attention.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Excuse me, but doesn't this make Trump and his supporters look like total idiots?

edit on 6-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Son of a bitch.

it's over, it's all over.

Newsweek already has the publication

So now what will America do?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Hillary I'm sorry for every mean thing I've ever said about you. Please don't drone strike me!

Too late, lol.
You are already in the NSA database.

Find a hidden place and get a burner phone!

edit on 6/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
R.I.P America

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
This has brought the Satanic control of the planet to the forefront, for those that are paying attention.

Bingo.

Let the dropping of fiery mountains commence.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
R.I.P America

RIP to the free world. I'm getting the #@$%@# out of here

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Then all those agents that were going to resign should leave in protest.

I'll figure the odds ...

Everyone is already corrupted by their meager paychecks. If you can't stay out of debt; can't earn enough to be independent, you are a slave to the system. And, the system knows exactly what to expect ... right up to the point where the shooting starts.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
All I know is that this whole affair has left me with a feeling of extreme deflation and I now have no confidence in this country standing for fairness or equality. It is truly saddening to see that a person that is greatly suspected of criminal activities very may well get the position of Commander in Chief by hook or by crook and it is certainly starting to look like the latter. It is really a monumental moment in history when a candidate that should have been charged with treason (or at the very least negligence concerning Top Secret information) is most likely to start her reign as leader of this country. Our forefathers are not just spinning in their graves but are probably on a centrifuge. I am not uberly religious but I must say God help us all!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Excuse me, but doesn't this make Trump and his supporters look like total idiots?

Yup. Thinking that somehow, justice would prevail was just a stupid pipe dream. The system in place is made for politicians.
May they enjoy it and get even more wealthy from it. God alone knows Bill and Hillary just don't have enough $.

Oh and everything the Clintons have done to date if completely legal and ethical. Everything.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yup. Thinking that somehow, justice would prevail was just a stupid pipe dream. The system in place is made for politicians.
May they enjoy it and get even more wealthy from it. God alone knows Bill and Hillary just don't have enough $.

Oh and everything the Clintons have done to date if completely legal and ethical. Everything.

Which makes it even more critical to get out and vote. Don't just hand it over willing. The more votes that need to be manipulated, the harder it is to hide the rigging.

Get off your asses and vote!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Ha ha ha.
Told ya.

It's disturbing how much you celebrate clear fascist corruption.

The correct term is 'quisling' and/or 'useful idiot'

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

No. It makes Comey and DOJ look corrupt beyond words.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join