It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hillary OFF the hook

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The FBI has announced it will not make any changes to its July decision on Hillary Clinton's emails, meaning the Democratic nominee will not be charged. Congressman Jason Chaffetz tweeted out the massive news on Sunday afternoon. 'FBI Dir just informed us "Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Sec Clinton",' Chaffetz wrote. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

MORE TO COME

Well, there you have it. It's perfectly legal to do everything Hillary has done. Should there ever be a case of money laundering, pay for play, mishandling classified documents, or generally being a criminal, it's all good. Just refer them to this case, and walk away.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Another example of Teflon. Looks like we have her for four years. I am sorry America, there is no true justice system left. Just the elite and the pleebs.

Edit: I bet Comey got some serious pressure to drop this before the election. While I understand his fears, I hope trading his soul was worth it.
edit on 6-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yep, saw that.

Here is the letter:
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

lol, are you suprised? In America everything goes as long as you have the right connections.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

This has T R E A S O N written all over it, and Comey is complicit neck deep in it.

Trump truly is our last hope.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Where is Huma? Is she off the hook as well. Comey has tarnished himself and the FBI beyond repair. There is no fixing that agency. Just another political arm like Hitler had. Sad indeed.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Doesn't it make you feel warm and fuzzy inside that a criminal is about to become president. That president is going to pass new laws to make sure that the government makes criminals out of every person that they can. The best thing is she's going to get paid to do it.

What a wonderful age we live in where outlaws rule the world and the citizens are the ones who vote them in.
edit on 6-11-2016 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I piss on the whole rule of law idea...

Actually, they did. We don't live in a free world people

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
World out in her favour in the end...it's a double acquittal a day or so before the election starts.
edit on 6/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
THEY have spoken. This just explains everything you need to know about out system of government. Comey likely tried like hell to do the right thing, but he doesn't have the power to do anything of much substance. He might as well be a dog catcher.

I'm done commenting on all this, it's over. The fat lady sung, then put her pantsuit back on over her kankles and now she is waddling up to the stage to accept her crown. Long live the queen.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Then all those agents that were going to resign should leave in protest.

That should leave a perfect 100% totally corrupt remaining.

link   

I have lost all confidence in the FBI, the Dept. of Justice, the President, all of them.

link   
This is what a fascist dictatorship looks like.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
There is another thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Where is Huma? Is she off the hook as well. Comey has tarnished himself and the FBI beyond repair. There is no fixing that agency. Just another political arm like Hitler had. Sad indeed.

She probably got immunity a second time in a row even though no arrests were made and she potentially withheld evidence...nothing to see here...all is working as normal.

Not an citizen of the U.S myself but as an observer and follower of this election the whole situation is simply horrifying. Good luck on Tuesday.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ha ha ha.
Told ya.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

To be fair, Comey effecting the election as he did with the announcement of these dud emails everyone, Trump supporters especially, knew the FBI was searching for a crime committed so it's not like she was let off the hook this time.

Now as for her last investigation where Comey said she was guilty but figured no prosecutor in their right mind would indict, yeah that's some BSSSSSSSS!!!!

Time to let these emails go because they are dead in the water. I guess we can only hope she doesn't learn her lesson and does it again in the future.

**Fingers crossed**

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Maybe next time you all will battle policies instead of attacking the individual to such an extent, and with such bull# articles and sources, that you look desperate.

Or, maybe you don't nominate an idiot to lead the charge of giving a bad name to the anti-establishment. He makes us all look bad, yet you all go nuts over a blubbering buffoon who has single handidly made the disenfranchised seem like mindless zealots. Do better next time Republicans. The fact she is going to win is highly laughable, and you ball need look no further than the mirror as to why.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Ha ha ha.
Told ya.

It's disturbing how much you celebrate clear fascist corruption.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
How does it take them a year for the first one and less than a week for this one with that many emails. So effin retarded. They are not even trying to make it look legit. And then what about her staff saying everything was turned over? So they just lied to the FBI. This is going to help Trump big time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join