It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I recommend not responding to that poster. They won't be here after Tuesday.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: underwerks
So can we finally, two days before the election, stop the "Hillary will be indicted any day now" right wing propaganda? I'm curious what will fill the void now. Rigged elections? Trump dodging an assassination attempt by cardboard sign? What's next?

Post of the week! +1
sorry, you only get one uovote, this is not the general election.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Comey:

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

FBI.gov

Clinton has a special set of laws governing her actions to which we do not have access.

He did NOT say there was no wrongdoing, only that no one in the DoJ would prosecute what wrongdoing there was because, Clinton.

When you've got DoJ insiders giving the Clinton campaign chair a heads up about hearings and lines of quesitoning, it is OBVIOUS the justice is dead.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kargun

What does this have to do with Comeys decision?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Christosterone

You do know he was acquitted right?

That means he wasn't impeached.
They brought impeachment charges against him. They went through the process and what do you know they couldn't impeach him.

Have you been drinking today?

Of course he was impeached! Impeachment is the act of bringing of formal charges by the Congress of the United States of America.

The 2nd phase of an impeachment is a trial in the Senate of the United States of America. At that trial he was found not guilty but that does not change the fact that he was in fact impeached.

I think you may need some sleep...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I will always wonder, though we may never know, what "they" were holding over Comey's head....that is, if he himself is not in on it.

Maybe that strange article in the denverguardian, a news site that doesn't really exist, gives us a hint.

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I've been here for over ten years honey bunny.

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Is only for show if you read on how Hillary is behind what is now one of her scandals, she was in bed with the Russians, the sale of the mines in Kazakhstan gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.

She got a donation for her foundation after that for $2.35 million, and a 500.000 Moscow speech.

She is conniving and full of deceptions.

link   

a reply to: Kargun

What does this have to do with Comeys decision?

I think it is clear that the whole family are criminals. There is more than enough evidence to ask for a grand jury for several different charges to be brought forth.

Not rocket science

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

They brought impeachment charges against him. They went through the process and what do you know they couldn't impeach him.

Please do not try to defend a rapist who uses a woman as a cigar humidor among other oval office escapades.

Bill is a pile of human waste.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's Sunday. We have 48 hours. .this work could have been done before they sent that letter last week.

Big bounce on Tuesday.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Clinton has a special set of laws governing her actions to which we do not have access.

How did you conclude that from what he said? He was very specific in his testimony that anyone that was still employed in government would have received consequences (internal, within the department). Hillary was no longer employed by the government and therefore no internal reprimand, etc.

He did NOT say there was no wrongdoing, only that no one in the DoJ would prosecute what wrongdoing there was because, Clinton.

Again, not what he said. There is no need to lie.
edit on 6-11-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The impeachment of President Bill Clinton was initiated by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998.

Upon the passage of House Resolution 611, President William Jefferson Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury by a 228–206 vote and also impeached for obstruction of justice by a 221–212 vote...
----with thanks to Wikipedia

Anyhow, how can u arguing his acquittal...he was impeached...it happened...this is a fact...
Clinton was the only president since Andrew Johnson to successfully be impeached...

How are you arguing this didn't occur… There was a house vote on record…

Actually, now that I think about it, this is the perfect example of what we are in store for if Hillary is elected…
People like you will refuse to acknowledge the color of the sky or the inherent state of water at room temperature…
Spoiler alert: it's wet…

To which you will reply, what if the room is in Antarctica?

Take ur moral relativism and shove it...
I can't stand the amorality of Clintonian rule and refuse to once again head into their rabbit hole...
Regardless of Tuesday's outcome a storm of corruption the likes of which America has never seen is coming from Hillary...and it is terrifying

-Chris

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I just wonder if all those Democrats that claimed Comey was using his position to influence the election are going to stand by those accusations now?

Personally, I am persuaded. I think this was a genius plan to get Hillary vindicated TWICE...and make her look like a victim.

The FBI "worked around the clock" to make sure they influenced the election, in time.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

You seem to think I care what you think.
I have sources for every claim I've made.
I don't make up anything.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What's really disappointing is that even on a conspiracy site, we still have people believing and trusting government.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What's really disappointing is that even on a conspiracy site, we still have people believing and trusting government.

What's really sad is that people use conspiracy as a crutch so that they don't have to use their brain.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Now Comey is the bad guy. Again. Right?

Rigged. Right?

The whole election is psychological warfare. Rigged 100%. Especially after that bs from Steven Pieczenik. counter coup. lmao, i nearly fell for it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Willtell

You are without question, the most politically confused individual I've ever come across. Seriously, politics is not your thing. Get a pet.

Just because you lack understanding doesn’t mean what I do is unclear

those who see will see those who are blind will be blind

Lady there’s an old statement

Don’t cast pearls at the feet of swine

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What's really sad is that people use conspiracy as a crutch so that they don't have to use their brain.

Yes, go to insults. Trust government. Why are you even here if you believe the crap that is fed to you by government?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join