It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: marg6043

It's good that you guys still have that second amendment up ,you never know if you need it soon I guess?

That is not going to last very long. I give it 12 months max. before an Australian style system is brought in to start the removal of guns from citizens. Once the election is over, a big hurdle is overcome, and the next phase begins.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: marg6043

It's good that you guys still have that second amendment up ,you never know if you need it soon I guess?

Someone always has to throw in the 2nd amendment.

Did you know - - NO ONE - - actually knows for sure what the 2nd amendment means?

Well, until Scalia let today's NRA define it. You know, Scalia, who thought we should revert to the original Constitution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email

Again.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Oh look, now it's been looked into 2x. And dropped. 2x. Tarmac meeting be damned. POTUS fit be damned. Hillary can't ask for more than that. Now go vote for her, nothing to see here. Cheese pizza for everyone!

Not sure if I can ever eat pizza again after some of those Wikileaks emails.

And I really used to like pizza....

link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Those FBI guys are amazing. 9 days and 650k emails. 72222 a day. 3,009 an hour. 50 EVERY minute.

Give those boys a raise.

*that's working 24/7 too!*

How do you know how many messages were involved? But it's not hard to filter the messages of interest, those to and from the Clinton email server.

edit on 11/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Tempter

You can stop right there.

No, you can't.
You have to prove that she intended to transmit classified information to an unauthorized person.

I'll play Devils advocate and ask this. Do you have to prove the drunk driver intended to kill someone?

Involuntary manslaughter still comes with a sentence.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

No, you can't.
You have to prove that she intended to transmit classified information to an unauthorized person.

Clicking SEND is intent. Why must this be so hard?

link   
Were any of the emails about yoga?

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
convenient timing.

Not really.

Its a little too late. The damage has already been done here. Its way too late in the game for this to change the course for Tuesday night. Whatever happens, will happen at this point.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Yes. And there are laws which cover it.

In the case of this law, intent must be proven. But not in those because if there were intent it would be murder.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Those FBI guys are amazing. 9 days and 650k emails. 72222 a day. 3,009 an hour. 50 EVERY minute.

Give those boys a raise.

*that's working 24/7 too!*

How do you know how many messages were involved? But it's not hard to filter the messages of interest, those to and from the Clinton email server.

I was going by the news reports.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Oh look, now it's been looked into 2x. And dropped. 2x. Tarmac meeting be damned. POTUS fit be damned. Hillary can't ask for more than that. Now go vote for her, nothing to see here. Cheese pizza for everyone!

Not sure if I can ever eat pizza again after some of those Wikileaks emails.

And I really used to like pizza....

The people know what was in those emails, justice will have to come from the people.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

In the case of this law, intent must be proven. But not in those because if there were intent it would be murder.

If I remeber correctly, the particular law in which she broke uses the word unwillingly in it.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: Ohanka
convenient timing.

Not really.

Its a little too late. The damage has already been done here. Its way too late in the game for this to change the course for Tuesday night. Whatever happens, will happen Tuesday night.

Yes, I don't think this will change many minds.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

No, you can't.

Clicking SEND is intent. Why must this be so hard?

Unless the addressee was unauthorized to receive the classified information there is no intent to transmit it to an unauthorized person. Comey has based his statements on that. There is no evidence that was ever the case.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And what were the reports back in July when he first stated this? Because it turned out to be the same stuff again.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

cornell

I guess gross negligence and extreme carelessness are two totally different and opposite things.

Even though, as Comey testified to congress, she should have known better she's not going to be held accountable and that's it.

No one wants the hot potato and so it's being dropped.

I tell you Hillary is one clever political animal. Her private server and personal fiefdom in State? Talk about a good set up.

Now she's (Podesta really, as we can now see he steers the Hillary puppet more than most at St. George's behest btw) going to have an entire branch of the federal beas...er, government under her sway.

She and Obama had that server hanging out there on purpose for multiple reasons, it allowed for the facilitation of the sale of intel and the CF helped move the funds, Hillary as SecState approved the contracts to the various donors. I imagine they also put some disinfo out there as part of their cover.

I've seen a 7.8ish gb file that has around 3.2ish gb of actual highly useful info with a crapton of deliberate disinfo as filler; the contents of said file would be what the shadowbrokers tossed out there a few months back.

Everyone better buckle up, I don't think this roller coaster ride is over yet.

link   

If I remeber correctly, the particular law in which she broke uses the word unwillingly in it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
Espionage Act

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,

(1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or

(2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Covered by the "I didn't know" and "everyone else did it" excuses it seems.

link   
In other news, FBI will be doing a whole lot of hiring soon.

Hint: Moral ambiguity is the correct answer to the interview question on how others describe you. And The Constitution is an old sailing ship.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

No, you can't.

She sent classified information to her daughter! derp
What happened to you!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join