It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Clinton no evidence of criminality in emails

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Still breaking but updating from the BBC story as it comes in.

The FBI has found no evidence of criminality in the new batch of Hillary Clinton emails.

In a letter to members of Congress, FBI director James Comey said the agency had finished its review and found nothing to change its position.

In July, he said Mrs Clinton had been careless but not criminal in handling sensitive material on her private email server while secretary of state.

The issue flared up again with the discovery of new "pertinent" emails.
They were reportedly found on the laptop of Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of one of the Democratic presidential candidate's closest advisers.
Mr Comey's original letter late last month to lawmakers, revealing the bureau's inquiry into Mrs Clinton's emails had been revived, shook up the White House race and reinvigorated the campaign of Republican nominee Donald Trump.

The FBI director had announced that the agency would investigate if the newly discovered messages contained classified information.

But in Sunday's follow-up letter, Mr Comey wrote: "Since my letter, the FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation.
"During that process, we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State.

"Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton."

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 6-11-2016 by youcanttellthepeople because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by youcanttellthepeople because: Updated story

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

Just saw this. Question...does he mean for now and is ongoing...or is this the end of the email investigation.

If we have something very sick going on

edit...I see it is the end. Time for a major leak.
edit on 6-11-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople
Still breaking

www.bbc.co.uk...

Well there is still the on going investigation into the Foundation where the corruption really is, so..

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The media is lying for clinton.

link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Not much more at present - sounds like that's it.

Now a case of waiting and see what the people think, I guess.

link   
As I've said many times already, democracy is the biggest lie ever invented

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Does this mean that bill clinton and his friends will still be allowed to rape children?

link   
Hillary saved by the bell again !!

link   
Accept for PERJURY which is still illegal.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What a damn joke, an investigation that took how long, and how many new emails to search?

People on ATS have already found emails that were mark classified that were sent and received. smh

It's amazing what corruption and money can buy people.
edit on 6-11-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Didnt they recently find out that the maid was printing and copying classified information

link   
Woah! WTH JUST HAPPENED???

Sorry - this is insane.....

link   
Outright lie from the Media

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

What surprised me was how fast they went through that many emails, when it was suggested that it would likely take them beyond the election to go through them all properly.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
FBI: Review of new emails doesn't change conclusion on Clinton

"We were always confident nothing would cause the July decision to be revisited. Now Director Comey has confirmed it," tweeted Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon. Comey's last-minute announcement gives Clinton an opportunity for an I-told-you-so moment -- but it's unlikely to undo the political damage of his initial announcement. www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: liveandlearn

Not much more at present - sounds like that's it.

Now a case of waiting and see what the people think, I guess.

You mean the millions of sheep who didn't believe it the first time? Or the ones who are hoping that maybe there will be a change in the status quo? Or people wanting a break from the two party and were hoping for an independent?

As a country, we deserve her for being so blind and stupid to let another clinton anywhere near the white house. Or a bush, or any other career politician.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ah....so that is why the white hats delivered the 650,000 Weiner emails to congress members.

They warned Comey and the black hats that if he did not recommend charges against Hillary they would release the Weiner files and now they lived up to their promise.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Realtruth

What surprised me was how fast they went through that many emails, when it was suggested that it would likely take them beyond the election to go through them all properly.

If they go on Wikileaks and type in the keywords they're looking for then it would be over pretty quickly. It looks like the Elites want Clinton in the seat of power after all...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
FBI: Review of new emails doesn't change conclusion on Clinton

"We were always confident nothing would cause the July decision to be revisited. Now Director Comey has confirmed it," tweeted Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon. Comey's last-minute announcement gives Clinton an opportunity for an I-told-you-so moment -- but it's unlikely to undo the political damage of his initial announcement. www.cnn.com...

There is still another investigation into the Foundation.

But yes, congratulations, corruption wins again.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Last I heard, they said it would take them weeks to go through 650k emails.....Now all of a sudden they're done?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join