It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Civil War, right... Rally Attendance Numbers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

I noticed that while Trump was at big "WE LOVE YOU!" rallies, Clinton was working smaller venues of undecided and "likely" voters rather than playing to the crowd.

I think that's a better strategy.

How do you know they were undecided, the question mark placards they were holding
The "I might likely vote for you" bumper stickers

Well, I follow the political news on PBS and NPR and FiveThirtyEight and noticed a number of articles that you probably missed about her targeting undecided voters.

Now... I'm not a political analyst but I do know a bit about data, and I think she was targeting areas where a significant percentage on phone polls said they were undecided. She was talking about a number of issues that I'm interested in, and so I noticed those news stories.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1 The Law Enforcement community is fed up,

A large police union. Not all the police...

the military is fed up,

Actually, the top brass is supporting Clinton. They don't want Trump anywhere near security briefings (after he started yakking about what was in them) and they don't want him near the nuclear codes.

and GOP supporters are fed up.

That's the interesting part, though. GOP women are voting for Clinton and many top GOP people are voting for her or just not voting for President.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't come to ATS often these days. But is seems the days that I do, you are making these absolute statements that don't exist in objective reality.

That 6 billion was misappropriated, sure. And when followup questions were pointed towards the State Department, regarding the excuse of incomplete record keeping, they claimed most of those files could not be found.

So it seems to me that this entire subject is a semantical play on words, rather than any definitiveness that the 6 billion is somewhere to be found.

I can prove it too: All you have to do is show me where that 6 billion went.

I'll wait...

A succession of IG audits, investigations and inspections, the report said, found “repeated examples of poor contract file administration.” Among the examples it cited was a recent audit of the “closeout process for contracts supporting the U.S. mission in Iraq.” When auditors asked for a sample of 115 contract files, officials were unable to provide 33 of them, totaling $2.1 billion. Of the remaining 82, the report said, 48 contained insufficient documents required by federal law.

Show me the money

AAC

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Apparently Trump supporters are more inclined to form mobs.

What a surprise.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

i guess if you can't draw a crowd then the next best thing to do is to call all the people going to your opponent's crowds a mob. for someone who isn't voting for hillary you sure have her tactics down to a tee!
edit on 7-11-2016 by keenmachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

However, when evidence is scrutinized to the point of being published - it's Clinton surrogates who are inciting the violence as a false narrative.

Logic says...

On one hand, we have to take what we see as evidence for wrongdoing.

But on the other hand, that evidence we have all seen can be associated with Project Veritas under cover video exposing Hillary surrogates actively admitting to planting Hillary agents at Trump rallies to incite violence.

So, with that said, what counter proof do you have that Trump followers are the aggressive ones? And whatever your proof, the burden is still on you to convince us that your proof cannot be explained away by proven party subversion?

I'll wait...

AAC

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Jimi Hendrix's Ghost......

" Is This Love Baby , or Just Illusion " ?

Hillary Clinton couldn’t fill up the Public Auditorium in Cleveland, Ohio, despite Cavaliers star LeBron James speaking at the event.
Only a few hundred reportedly showed up to the Sunday event in the battleground state, which is well under the 10,000 seating capacity.
The attendance was so bad that the mainstream media had to use zoomed-in shots of Clinton and LeBron to create the illusion of higher attendance.

www.prisonplanet.com...
edit on 7-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
So, with that said, what counter proof do you have that Trump followers are the aggressive ones?

They commit terrorism. Metaphorically and otherwise.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Just because a concert is sold out, doesn't mean the artist is popular.

Uh, yeah it does. Respect from a counter culture is not the same thing as popularity.

Just because a movie sets box office records, doesn't mean it's more popular than one that flops.

Uh, yeah it does. Critical acclaim is not the same things as popularity, either.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Rally attendance numbers have nothing to do with a possible upcoming "civil war". To engage in a real civil war, it would require all of these people to actually fight for years and defeat our law enforcement, our military, and all of the citizens who actually want to keep America as it is.

But how many "Trump revolutionaries" can even go 6 months without this current system? They would be labeled as "terrorists" or "enemy combatants" and/or have their citizenship revoked, like what happens to Al Qaeda fighters. They'd also have their accounts frozen and have warrants out for their arrest (and that's assuming the govt would still consider them citizens; if not, they'd just get their assets seized).

Good luck paying your bills, income taxes or property taxes to your new "enemy", the various State, local, and federal govt agencies and departments. Good luck staying employed as a registered terrorist, unless you want to become a drug dealer or work like an illegal immigrant. And LOL at the thought that you could keep your electricity, drug prescriptions, constitutional protections, and everything else you've come to expect from being an American. Ironically, didn't Trump say he was open to sending US citizens to Gitmo? Assuming you didn't get "collateral damaged", what makes you think you wouldn't wind up in Gitmo or a similar secret prison?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

You're missing the defendant...

My point was: Because the DNC is so provenly and without a doubt corrupt and unethical, all anyone has to do is blame any accusation on a DNC agitator.

It's pretty simple really.

AAC
edit on 7-11-2016 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2016 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well folks...

What is Trump wins?

Here in europe we already have many refugees, no room for more... Africa perhaps... Mexico?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join